• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Years
    wow, whats an A? an 110%? it must b IMPOSSIBLE 2 do well in ur school. this is MY grading system.

A- 92-100
    B- 83-91
    C- 74-82
    D- 65-73
    F- 64-

~raichuchika :t026:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    No, not usually. I have a large enough vocabulary that I don't need to fall back on sterotypes.

sorry, ive just never met a canadian before and i didnt know if any of you actually do that >.<

Years
    u mean "eh"? o well. *id probably do horribly at pengiuns skool* that makes me wonder- where do u live? and beret, id luv 2 go 2 ur school! time 2 go 2 canada! *theres many pple that live there thatd id LOVE 2 stalk, not mentioning ne names...*

neways, hi pengiunpal, how was ur day?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    u mean "eh"? o well. *id probably do horribly at pengiuns skool* that makes me wonder- where do u live? and beret, id luv 2 go 2 ur school! time 2 go 2 canada! *theres many pple that live there thatd id LOVE 2 stalk, not mentioning ne names...*

neways, hi pengiunpal, how was ur day?

where does who live? is penguin on yet?

Years
    yeh, i THINK hes on, but i have been rong b4... neways, about the whole canidian stalking thing, there r pple i no that live in canada that i want 2 stalk cuz i have no life.

Back