• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Years
  • cool.

yeh, im gonna stalk u. *u just figured that out?* if only i new what u looked lyke and where in canada u lived.

go 2 my fan club. read over the past few pages. ull want 2 wet urself.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    u could just take a pic of urself w/ a digital camera, download it on2 ur computer, and then download it on2 here.

~my pic will come 1 of these days~

Me as a dinosaur:
    <~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>
    Edit: Curse you, picture.

Years
  • i think he said 40% chance of coming back.

and wow. uve only been here since july and already 2 warnings? ive been here since january and ive only been threatened 2 b given a warning.

OOOOOOH PENGIUN IS BAAAAAD! :3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • i think he said 40% chance of coming back.

and wow. uve only been here since july and already 2 warnings? ive been here since january and ive only been threatened 2 b given a warning.

OOOOOOH PENGIUN IS BAAAAAD! :3

Um... thanx? O_o

Anyone thinkin of gettin a name change?
    ~ kthxbai.:t319:

Years
  • maybe, but i'd want 2 change it back about 6 seconds l8ter. glad ur website lets mods/admins change there names whenever they want, not that it matters, cuz ur website died.

i wish i could b a mod here. so then i could ban u all.

Back