• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~-`-THE SUPER COOL SUPER AWESOME AZONIC FANCLUB!!-`-~>

Years
    OMG! PENGIUN'S FROM CANADA?! :shocked:

*4th canadian i want 2 stalk*

im not canadian, but i say "eh" sometimes.

track? ur in TRACK? i couldnt do track 4 my life. ~_~

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    You don't have to be a really fast runner - you just have to be able to run for a long time...

But for me... I'm both xD

Years
    ok, this topic is goin nowhere... uh, maybe we should talk about sumthing random, lyke pie? nah, better leave those desciousions 2 pengiun. (who is now an umbreon :t176:)

Years
    chocleeeeete... mmm... GIVE ME SUM CHOCOLETE ALREADY! >(

EDIT: pengiun, can u spell? u really mispelled it, not that i should b talking considering how badly i missplelt ur name in PE... o yeh, u need 2 go 2 PD more. ITS UR OWN FORUM 4 GOD SAKE! neways, togebreon= togekiss/umbreon. *points 2 post 269*

Years
    good one beret...

but pengiun, u spelt it worse that time. neways, go 2 PD rite now or ill go 2 cananda and stalk u 4 the rest of ur life!!! (<~~always wanted 2 say that) >(

Back