• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm past that part. Yeah the elevator was annoying. I walked passed it several hundred times (I thought it was just a wall. Lol).

I did the Flanoir scene. It went Colette, then Genis, then Raine (I can't remember if there was another before Kratos, and I have no idea why Genis was there). Then I had the Kratos scene. ^^;

I did the hot spring too. Lol, Colette's "flat as an ironing board". So, when does Kratos come back into my party? *defeated Zelos*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
I'm alive! o.o;

I beat the game on my good save file (with Zelos, sadly. I'm going to get Kratos next.)
But! (Isn't there always a but? XD) Before I go to my next game, how much Grade do you think I should get, and what should I buy with it? (I have 597 currently)

And how do you get that scene with Sheena and Corrine and Martel Temple? *is lost*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Welcome back, we missed you~! *glomp* XD

Triffy said:
I did the hot spring too. Lol, Colette's "flat as an ironing board". So, when does Kratos come back into my party? *defeated Zelos*

He comes back after you defeat him. =o

Lil' Schu said:
I beat the game on my good save file (with Zelos, sadly. I'm going to get Kratos next.)
But! (Isn't there always a but? XD) Before I go to my next game, how much Grade do you think I should get, and what should I buy with it? (I have 597 currently)

And how do you get that scene with Sheena and Corrine and Martel Temple? *is lost*

You probably want to get at least 1000, since most of the good things are around that. :O

To get the scene with Sheena and Corrine, you just have to go back to Iselia anytime after visiting the Tower of Salvation... I think. o_o Or maybe it's the second time you visit the Tower. I can't even remember. X3;

Years
I'm past that part. Yeah the elevator was annoying. I walked passed it several hundred times (I thought it was just a wall. Lol).
I HATE the elevator. I walked by the thing like a million times, and I didn't even notice it was there. I spent a looong time on that part.
I did the Flanoir scene. It went Colette, then Genis, then Raine (I can't remember if there was another before Kratos, and I have no idea why Genis was there). Then I had the Kratos scene. ^^;
I just checked my status (I have a while to go till Flanoir, at the Rodyle Ranch), and I was surprised by mine. Sheena was first (soulmate), then Kratos (soulmate), Colette (at the brink), and Zelos (at the brink). Hope to somehow get rid of Colette...
A long time from now... Right before you head out towards the final battle.
I'd go for... a thousand grade or so. Depends on what you want. 10x = teh cheapness. ^^
... THAT'S THE SCENE I FORGOT! o.0

Cherrim

Years
CKG said:
I HATE the elevator. I walked by the thing like a million times, and I didn't even notice it was there. I spent a looong time on that part.
oO; Am I the only one who always knew it was there? I had no problem with the elevator... it was getting around that whole area that did me in. XP It was so confusing! *remembers going around in circles for roughly 20 minutes before realizing she was going through the same door over and over again* xD;
CKG said:
I just checked my status (I have a while to go till Flanoir, at the Rodyle Ranch), and I was surprised by mine. Sheena was first (soulmate), then Kratos (soulmate), Colette (at the brink), and Zelos (at the brink). Hope to somehow get rid of Colette...
You won't need too. oO Even if it stays like that, you should be able to get Zelos. (You are trying to get him, right? xD I can't remember now.) I like the Zelos Flanoir scene. xD I wrote the entire thing down~ (Same with the Kratos one...)

Years
oO; Am I the only one who always knew it was there? I had no problem with the elevator... it was getting around that whole area that did me in. XP It was so confusing! *remembers going around in circles for roughly 20 minutes before realizing she was going through the same door over and over again* xD;
Getting around was annoying, but I didn't find it hard. Sliding puzzles have always been easy for me. ^^

BUT THE BLASTED ELEVATOR! *explodes*

... And I hated the enemies in there. I just don't like robots and... stuff.
You won't need too. oO Even if it stays like that, you should be able to get Zelos. (You are trying to get him, right? xD I can't remember now.) I like the Zelos Flanoir scene. xD I wrote the entire thing down~ (Same with the Kratos one...)
I only want to get Colette down because she's been getting on my nerves lately. o.0

The part when you find out about her body made me want to snap. I was plain disgusted with her. "OMG LOLRZ I'M A GIANT UGLY EXSPHERE! GET AWAY LLOYD, I'M OOGLY!!".

... She makes things so difficult. I hated looking for the items. I just didn't like it. >.<

Cherrim

Years
CKG said:
"OMG LOLRZ I'M A GIANT UGLY EXSPHERE! GET AWAY LLOYD, I'M OOGLY!!".
Lmfao. XD XD I actually found that entire scene quite funny. She's all like "ZOMG DON'T LOOK AT ME!" and then she just falls. *giggle~* I'm terrible.

XP I didn't get stuck on the sliding puzzle, I got stuck running through the same door, up the same stairs, and through the same door again, etc. Or something like that. o_o; I hate that place with a passion.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
The anti-gravity elevator? Lol, I'm so cheap. I used an online strategy guide. Even then I didn't do so well. Turns out I don't know left from right. XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
yeah that bit really annoyed me, i wasted minutes of my life i cant get back on that it

Cherrim

Years
Okay then, that sparks a new idea for discussion: What was your least favourite part of the game to go through?

xD Mine is going through Latheon Gorge. For some reason I really suck at timing, so I always miss the wind and it takes me forever. Not to mention the whole level is just... annoying. <_< (Bad music, too. XD)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't know if I found that level annoying, so much as boring. I have no problems with timing, I just didn't know I had to time it the first few times. Lol

It's not really a level, but trying to find the Penguinist (SP?) quills (or featheres...whatever they were). I had like 20 battles in a row without finding a single Penguinist, or if I did they wouldn't drop feathers after the battle.

Years
Could I join? I got the game a week ago and compleated it the yesterday. Kratos and Yuan are my favorite characters, as well as Zelos and mithos XD. I personly prefere to use Lloyd in battle though, even though Kratos is my fave XP He's faster and easier to use in my oppinion. So can I please?

Years
Lmfao. XD XD I actually found that entire scene quite funny. She's all like "ZOMG DON'T LOOK AT ME!" and then she just falls. *giggle~* I'm terrible.
I cracked up at that part. That was hilarious. XD
Okay then, that sparks a new idea for discussion: What was your least favourite part of the game to go through?
Umm, least favorite part to go through...

The Forcycstus (can't remember, is that right? o.0) Ranch. Fighting him was ANNOYING. It took me a looooong time to realize you couldn't kill the Exbones until you killed him. I hate Wind Blade now...
xD Mine is going through Latheon Gorge. For some reason I really suck at timing, so I always miss the wind and it takes me forever. Not to mention the whole level is just... annoying. <_< (Bad music, too. XD)
I didn't mind the Latheon Gorge much. I music really annoyed me though...

Oh, and the first time I went through the Temple of Darkness. I wasn't reading carefully, so I didn't know you could keep the Shadow pieces at the bottom of the place. -_-
It's not really a level, but trying to find the Penguinist (SP?) quills (or featheres...whatever they were). I had like 20 battles in a row without finding a single Penguinist, or if I did they wouldn't drop feathers after the battle.
It took me three hours just to find ONE of those. Stupid things...

Cherrim

Years
Of course you guys can join~ *adds RagingDragon and Sylph to the list* <3 Welcome~
CKG said:
Oh, and the first time I went through the Temple of Darkness. I wasn't reading carefully, so I didn't know you could keep the Shadow pieces at the bottom of the place. -_-
x_X I didn't know you could use the Sorcerer's Ring to turn out the stupid lights, so it took me 2 days to get through that temple. Plus, after you assemble all five of the shadows on the bottom floor, it's so annoying walking them down to the shrine. Some will just randomly stop and not follow you while other start walking away... argh.

Ah, Penguinist Quills. I hated those. It took me 30 minutes to find three of them on my first file... and then of course, as soon as I didn't need them anymore, I found them left, right and centre. x_X;;;

Years
yay, new topic! ^^;

Least favorite part of the game?
Going down the tower of salvation! >>;; I spent at least two hours stuck in there. For me, I didn't notice that there were elevators in the sliding puzzle things... >>;;

The G...something forest (forgot how to spell it xD) was annoying too. I hate big confusing levels. And then there's some entrances that just take you to the beginning of the room... I was lost for awhile there too. x_X;;;

Cherrim

Years
Gaoracchia~

I hated that place too. XP It was annoying to charge up the stupid Sorcerer's Ring... and then while you were trying to get the branch-things to move, enemies'd run up and attack you. <_< Not fun. I like the Z-Skit you get in there where Zelos freaks Lloyd and Genis by telling them a scary story. XD

Years
Wh00t I am a member!

Anyways, least favorite part....hmm, I would have to say it was the Latheon Gorge x_x that really annoyed the hell out of me, I didnt know which flowers to kill, which flowers not too, and argh!

Anyways, that was the worst part in my oppinion, as for the Penguinist Quills I found them in seconds, XD, they just came to me ^_^

...I need a Kratos banner ;-;...and Zelos...and Yuan XD

Cherrim

Years
Pokemon_Veteran - Yay, it's Kratos! <3 That's good, and I like the sword :D~ (Is that a cut on his arm, though? ;_;)

RagingDragon - On my other files I got Quills really easily. It was just my first one that took forever. XD XD Those stupid flowers suck too, I agree. o___o; And you need a Kratos AND Yuan banner. If you *ahem* know what I mean. <3 *squee~*

We've got over 100 posts in the club now. :D

Back