• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    A tos fanclub cool its one i could stay active in for once so let me join and btw did anyone find the last boss easy like crazy i badly hurt him

Years
    I'm on my forth gameplay (yah, 4 O_O; need a life)
    I just got to Tethe'alla (thank god my little brother was playing, or I wouldn't have been able to spell that XD), and they took Genis and Raine because we were arrested and they were half-elves.
    Haven't had that much time to play it, because the gamecube is on the big TV, and everyone else uses that TV. >>;

I just realized something (that most likely everyone BUT me didn't know XD), but That's what Presea's unique outfit's based off of! XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    yeah the last boss was dissapointing in terms of difficulty

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My consoles aren't allowed near the good TV. x_X We have to use this cruddy one in the basement with weird colours. ;_; Sometimes Colette's hair is green. Oh well.

o_O Is that really what it's based off of? *thinks* Heee~ You're right. xD; That's... weird. oO;

Oooh~ I got the TOS Artbook today! ^__^ It gives all the main characters' weight/age/height/etc. :D It's fun~ Kratos is a full foot higher than I am. x_X And Colette is just as tall as I am, whee~ :O Should I post up all the stats? o_O

edit: Whoops, missed a post. ^^; Of course you can join, Darth Revan. :D And don't worry, you're not alone. I think a lot of people found the final boss beyond simple. oO;

Years
    Every boss was easy at the end i had the darkness weapons did anyone care for these weapons and did anyone find abyysion or w/e his name is a bit hard with all the hp and the fact he does 400-4000

Cherrim

Years
    o.o Eheh... I went side-questing and everything when all my characters were around level 90, so I was way overlevelled for Abyssion. XD XD I beat him in about 3 minutes, if that.

Anyway, I use the Devil's Arms. Well, I use them for Lloyd and Kratos anyway. o_O Everyone else's hasn't been powered up enough. @_@; I do roughly 2000 damage with Kratos now and he's the only character I control on that file, so I'm good. ~_^;

Years
    i do over 5000 just so you know the darkness weapons are based on your kill for ever enemy the char has killed adds one bonus attack point so beat up the little monsters lol also did anyone rebuild that one town cause it has great weapons and stuff and im just wondering but what is the highest grade you have ever got before mine was 30.8

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    30.8? That's low...300 something. I don't remember anymore.

Lol, that's funny. Presea's costume =D

Erica - POST THE STATS NOW! *is anxious to see* Presea, is like, short, and Zelos/Kratos, tall. Really tall. o.o;

Years
    Lightning said:
    My consoles aren't allowed near the good TV. x_X We have to use this cruddy one in the basement with weird colours. ;_; Sometimes Colette's hair is green. Oh well.

I don't think my stepdad trusts the Gamecube in my room, even though me and my little brother are the only ones that play it XD
    Oh well, once it gets to Summer Vacation, I'll get to play all I want... if my little brother doesn't get there first.

Lightning said:
    Oooh~ I got the TOS Artbook today! ^__^ It gives all the main characters' weight/age/height/etc. :D It's fun~ Kratos is a full foot higher than I am. x_X And Colette is just as tall as I am, whee~ :O Should I post up all the stats? o_O

Oooh, I want an art book! I wonder if any of the stores would carry it here...

POST THE STATS! *puppy eyes*
    they're all probably taller than I am *sigh*

Highest grade? In a battle? 20, I think. :/
    Overall? 3000, I think, somewhere around there. *shrug*

I CAN tell you my lowest grade in a battle - 20.
    I get that alot, when I play on Hard. XD

Years
    I suck. My highest Grade in one battle was 10.72. -_- Overall was like... Er... 3700. Ish.

... Sometimes I wonder if my Grade system is busted. At the Fire Seal, Colette fainted about ten times, Genis fainted twice, and Raine (I didn't use Kratos because I stupidly forgot to switch my party), fainted fifteen. I earned 6.71 Grade.

And if you're wondering why I did so bad, it was because I put them on Auto for the first part and... Computer Lloyd is stupid. That's all I'm going to say.

Anyway. When I fought Sheena, nobody faints ONCE, I beat the crap out of her like really quick, and I LOSE 5.90 Grade. WTF is up with that?

... That's booty. -_-

I used the Devil's Arms on a friends file once... I think it did like 3000. I wasn't really paying attention.

Cherrim

Years
    Darth Revan said:
    i do over 5000 just so you know the darkness weapons are based on your kill for ever enemy the char has killed adds one bonus attack point so beat up the little monsters lol also did anyone rebuild that one town cause it has great weapons and stuff and im just wondering but what is the highest grade you have ever got before mine was 30.8
    Highest grade? Like, from one battle? Ehh... probably around 100 or something. o_O I honestly don't remember. XD;

I'll... post the stats tomorrow. XD I'm getting kicked off. (But at least this gives me enough time to translate everything. @_@ STUPID KRATOS HAS A KANJI IN HIS "HAIR" DESCRIPTION THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!!

xD;

Years
    I think my game hates me then lol and did anyone find temple of darkness quite stupid on the first time through the game i took like 2-3hours in that stupid place trying to figure it out good thing the boss was easy and what boss did everyone find the hardest in the game? for me it was abyssion because i was level 39 or so with no techs or at least no good ones

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Hey, for all you people who have never used Genis in battle..... you're all crazy.
    He's got some of the best techs in the game, my opinion but... heh well anyway, my question is how many of the members here have beaten ToS?

"Infinite power lend me thy strength, Meteor Storm!"

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I think I got mixed up XD, I thought I faced Abbyssion, but I didn't find all the arms cus that darn Sand Worm wouldn't show up >.<.

I faced the thing in the UNderworld or whatever it was, where you get in that book in the Library in Sybak I think it is XD

Stevo-Kun

Years
    Its is a good attack but Genis sucks the most he dies in almost every battle so i refused to use him plus he has poor stats my party was in the 80s in my 2nd playthrough and has anyone got all the titles and heres something to laugh at my friend got 2game overs on the first boss and said the game sucks yet he plays it more and beats the 1st boss then he gets to the fire temple and tries to kill the boss and this kid has seen everything in the game and he should know what to do so he died on it almost 7-9times then i played as one of the chars and beat the boss down like mad he also blamed his items and he had 11life bottles and he used his bro`s playthrough file with 2xexp and 30items and such so anyway this was the first time i ever played the game and i did a amazing job lol if anyone cares i bet not

Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    I think I got mixed up XD, I thought I faced Abbyssion, but I didn't find all the arms cus that darn Sand Worm wouldn't show up >.<.

I faced the thing in the UNderworld or whatever it was, where you get in that book in the Library in Sybak I think it is XD

Stevo-Kun

did you talk to all of the people? my little brother said that I had to talk to two people to get it to show up. o_o;

That underworld thing is just FREAKY. my little brother was doing it (he didn't beat it), and, it was like, wtf is this? It's so weeeeeeeeiiiiiiirdddddddddd...... O_O;

Man, I hate Volt. *stabs*
    Lost at least three times today against him. >>;; I was doing good the last time, but my stepdad came back home, and I had to get off. ;-;
    oh well, there's always tomorrow.
    and I have TWO hours of TV! TWO! not ONE! >>;
    although I would gladly switch the two times around XD

Cherrim

Years
    Waah... sorry I didn't post the character stat things like I said I would last night. xD I still have yet to translate everything and in addition, I didn't even have time to type it up. o_O; I'll get to that at the end of this post, though.
    Darth Revan said:
    what boss did everyone find the hardest in the game?
    For me it was probably the exhibition match at the end of Advanced Party Colloseum or whatever. oO Took about 4 tries before I got a team who worked through it decently and even then it was pretty hard (even at level 100+ @_@). Maybe I just suck, though. XD;
    MeteorStorm-Genis said:
    Hey, for all you people who have never used Genis in battle..... you're all crazy.
    He's got some of the best techs in the game, my opinion but... heh well anyway, my question is how many of the members here have beaten ToS?

"Infinite power lend me thy strength, Meteor Storm!"
    ^_^; I don't normally use Genis because he just bugs me. I'm not even sure why, he just does. o_O; I do use him a lot when my brother plays with me, though, since he's convinced Genis is the best character in battles (although he refuses to control him xD). I think I normally use him during major elemental battles with types that Kratos/Zelos aren't good against with their skills.

I've beaten TOS twice (almost three times -- I'm sidequesting now). Once with the Colette ending, once with the Kratos ending, and nearly finished with the Zelos ending.

(Sidenote: Did you sign up just to post in this club...? o_O D'you want me to add you to the join list?)

Stevo-kun said:

xD I hated that book. Omg. The first time through I got to level 8 and I was really tired (t'was something like 4 AM) and I finally decided to just quit, so I found one of the things that sends you out, not realizing that I'd have to start all over again to get back down. o_O The second and third times through, I nearly got to the end and then I accidentally chose to be sent back to the surface both times. x___X Finally, I got all the way through and beat everything and then I chose the thing that makes me have to go through it again. Gah. I can't stand that place. xD;;

As for the sand worm, you have to talk to two of the people in Triet. I think one of them is the guy standing next to the palm tree in front of the Oasis and the other is standing in the general area around the entrance to the city. :\

Mm... yeah, stats. ^^;
    ---------------
    Lloyd Irving
    Height: 173cm (5'7")
    Weight: 58kg (127.8 lbs)
    Class: Swordsman
    Hair: Reddish-brown
    (Hey... 'tis what the kanji says. Kratos has the same hair colour according to the book, lol. o_O); short
    Weapon: One handed sword; two-sword style

Colette Brunel
    Height: 158cm (5'1")
    Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
    Class: Chosen
    (not exactly what it says, but closest fit oO;)
    Hair: Platinum blonde; long
    Weapon: Chakram

Kratos Aurion
    Height: 186cm (6'0")
    Weight: 65kg (143.3 lbs)
    Class: Magic Swordsman
    Hair: Reddish-brown
    Weapon: One-handed sword; shortsword

Genis Sage [Jap: Genius Sage]
    Height: 141cm (4'7")
    Weight: 29kg (63.9 lbs)
    Class: [Black] Magician
    Hair: Silver/Grey Hair
    Weapon: Kendama

Raine Sage [Jap: Refill Sage]
    Height: 166cm (5'5")
    Weight: 49kg (108 lbs)
    Class: Professor
    Weapon: Staff

Sheena Fujibayashi [Jap: Shiina]
    Height: 164cm (5'4")
    Weight: 48kg (105.8 lbs)
    Class: Card User
    (It's not exactly what it says but there's no English equivalent for the first kanji in the word that I can find. o_O)
    Hair: Black hair
    Weapon: Ofuda
    (Charms)

Zelos Wilder
    Height: 179cm (5'10")
    Weight: 68kg (149.9 lbs)
    Class: Magic Swordsman
    Hair: Crimson
    Weapon: One-handed sword; shortsword

Presea Combatir

Height: 138cm (4'6")
    Weight: 24kg (52.9 lbs)
    Class: Axe User
    Hair: Light pink
    Weapon: Axe

Regal Bryant [Jap: Regal Bryan]
    Height: 189cm (6'1")
    Weight: 78kg (171.9 lbs)
    Class: One who fights without weapons
    Hair: Dark, cold colour
    Weapon: Leg guards
    ---------------
    o_O So... yeah. That's the basic stuff. @__@ I'm still translating all the pages, so if I come up with anything majorly interesting, I'll share~ (The heights in imperial are quite rounded, so they may be a bit wrong; I did my best. :O)

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Who are the exhibition match people?

Who are the people at the exhibition match anyway? I beat it on the first try =D Holy Lance and 7000 dmg Indignation are deadly. Anyway what's up with Garr? all he did was shoot 10-12 arrows repeatedly and it did nothing, good little Concentration Ex-skill =D took me 45 secs to beat them, idk but all the bosses i fight are dead in less than a minute except "Mithos gone mad in his little robot thing" 2 secs too long XD

"I'll show you the Land of the Dead (dramatic pause) Indignation Judgment!!"

edit: Oh yeah and i did sign up to join, not just post ;D

Back