• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Bah. I'm going to format it and start over. At least I only have 3 games...*has a technical question for all you* When I uploaded my game, you know how it says at the beginning, Accessingg Memory Card. Do not touch the Memory Card or the Power button? Well, after that, it said an error had occurred. Any relation? (And I didn't touch anything! I was posting!)

Bah. I'm going get a new one, Nintendo. Just for my files...ah well. Life goes on...

Anyway...Can someone tell me how to get all the Wonder Chef recipies? I missed some on my old file and I couldn't find them.

(Hey, if you're going to start over, you might as well do it right.)

Years
  • Anyway...Can someone tell me how to get all the Wonder Chef recipies? I missed some on my old file and I couldn't find them.
    I know if you get Regal's chef costume and talk to chefs at the Meltokio castle, you'll get some recipes.

... Sure that has nothing to do with the Wonder Chef, and sure it's kind of far from the beginning.

... BUT IT'S HELPFUL. ^^

Actually, I don't even know if it works. o.0

Years
  • Lil'schu, does it disalow you to play the game after that error message? Because if not, it may just be a fault. As for the recipies, I take no notice of them XD, but perhaps you could take a look at some guides on google, unless your the non cheating type ^_^

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Bah. I'm going to format it and start over. At least I only have 3 games...*has a technical question for all you* When I uploaded my game, you know how it says at the beginning, Accessingg Memory Card. Do not touch the Memory Card or the Power button? Well, after that, it said an error had occurred. Any relation? (And I didn't touch anything! I was posting!)

Was it a Gamecube error screen, or was it the game that showed the error? Because if the Gamecube were to mess up while loading,it would make some sense. They say if you mess with the memory card while loading and stuff, you can lose data. *shrug*

I found a page for recepies. Google is my friend. XD
    https://mizuho.zapchu.com/recipes.htm

*raise had* Can I ask a question?

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    me and my sis were using zelos and presea on manual and they were in their formal clothes and there weapons changed, zelos had a bunch of roses and presea had a teddy bear, whats up with that, are there diff ones for each suit?

Years
  • Bowser said:
    me and my sis were using zelos and presea on manual and they were in their formal clothes and there weapons changed, zelos had a bunch of roses and presea had a teddy bear, whats up with that, are there diff ones for each suit?

Presea's is actually a rabbit, not a bear.

I see Presea's all the time, and I've seen Zelos's a few times. It's just an in-game glitch/programmers or creators having fun. It's okay.
    No, I don't think there's one for each suit, because those are the only two I've seen. I'd like to see something like that for Lloyd... XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    bear, rabbbit same thing lol, i meant it was a stuffed cuddly animal, i hope there are more too

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :O I'm back! Did you all miss me? (Or at least notice I was gone for a few days? XD)
    Abskull said:
    I shall joinify! I love ToS to death! And it would be a great honor if I could join!
    *adds you to the list* ^___^ Welcome to the club!

oO; Btw, I drew Colette a while ago and finally scanned it today. Lookie~

Years
  • I noticed you were gone Lightnign chan! *Huggles* Welcome back!

Thats a great picture to, her victory stance I think, is it o.o or it reminds me somewhat of her vistroy stance XP But last time I checked, those rings were bigger than her arms XD

Cherrim

Years
  • xD w00t, I got her victory stance? (Or close to it?) I only had those reference pages where they stand there with me, so at least I got an interesting pose. And... yeah. xD I was inking it and by the time I realized that the rings were supposed to be a lot bigger than my initial sketch, I had already inked the surrounding parts making it impossible to fix properly. oO;

T_T I keep forgetting to ask my mom if she's willing to help me cosplay Kratos. I want to do his Judgment outfit, but that'll be hard unless I have help. o_O;[/topicchange]

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    xD w00t, I got her victory stance? (Or close to it?) I only had those reference pages where they stand there with me, so at least I got an interesting pose. And... yeah. xD I was inking it and by the time I realized that the rings were supposed to be a lot bigger than my initial sketch, I had already inked the surrounding parts making it impossible to fix properly. oO;

T_T I keep forgetting to ask my mom if she's willing to help me cosplay Kratos. I want to do his Judgment outfit, but that'll be hard unless I have help. o_O;[/topicchange]
    Do you have enough belts? Both you and Adri will be cosplaying as guys. I dunno, I guess it's more normalish for girls to do that. I mean, if I cosplayed as Princess Zelda, I'd get some really weird looks. *tries to imagine that*

Your scanner is evil. Your Collette picture looks so much better on paper. It's shiny! ^^;

Eventually, I'll get around to my second playthrough of ToS.

Cherrim

Years
  • Rofl~~ I've seen some guys cosplaying Sailor Moon. o.o; That's always rather... traumatizing. But I can't help it. <_< I normally hate female characters and if I don't, they're just like normal people so cosplaying them is as easy as putting on jeans and a T-Shirt. Blah. XD;

@_@ I still have to finish my third playthrough. Then I have to decide who's going to be my soulmate the fourth time through. (First was Colette, then Kratos, now Zelos, next...?)

Years
  • I'm on my third playthrough now and I'm just entering the Triet Ruins. Man the game is so adictive. The First time around Genis was my Soul mate, Second time was Kratos...I think Zelo's deserves a shot this time around.

Colsplay? That where you dress up and someone from a game right? They have next to nothing of them around here ;-;

Lil' Schu

Years
  • I'm alive. Yay. XD

Right now I'm haeding to Hakonosia Peak, trying to get the book of Regeneration. (Which is really stupid, since I know where all the seals are, but meh.) I'm going to level up first. I'm going to get everyone to 15. Lloyd's already there. He's 2 levels above everyone else. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • I got double EXP for my third playthrough. I'm about 25 levels higher than I was every other time right now. XD; *never had to worry about leveling up*

And yes, that's cosplay. :D We have a few anime cons around here, since I live in the biggest city in Canada (<3 anime~) so... yeah. There's a con later in May, but I won't have enough time to cosplay for that one. :<

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Man, you're so lucky, Erica. How far are you and what level are you? Man, I bet you're kicking all the bosses butts. =D

I'm still leveling up at Palmacosta. I keep getting Lloyd killed (since I'm so agressive I get trapped in between 2 monsters and they pummel me to death), then I have to go to the inn and spend Gald. It sucks. Yah...;;

So, I'm going to power level up and kick all the bosses' puny behinds. Then I'm going to get the 2x EXP Grade purchase after I beat Mithos, then I'll set the bosses on fire, then kickass. XD;

Years
  • Hey, what's up you guys? Haven't been here in forever... I WAS IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND NEW YORK. ^^

Umm.. Right now, I'm at... Palmacosta. Somewhere around there. Sheena's is going to be Lloyd's soulmate this time around, because, well, Sheena/Lloyd is the best.

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm freeing everyone in Derris-Kharlan. ^^; I'm side-questing after that and then I start another game. :O I'm at level 70 or something like that. XP

Welcome back, CKG~ :D

Back