• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • Who else has done Collette's secret tech combining Holy Song, and Judgement, and Lloyds Secret techs, like Grave Blade, Lightning Thrust, Lightning Tiger, Rising Phenoix, and his super secret tech that you have to have the Material Blade equiped, the Eternal Swordsman title on him, and be in red health?

Also does any one have any tips on betting the Colliseum with Collette, Genis, and Ranie?
    :D

Years
  • Who else has done Collette's secret tech combining Holy Song, and Judgement,
    Colette never uses Holy Song, and I'm too lazy to get her to use Holy Judgment. I probably will my next playthrough though (heading to Derris-Kharlan).
    and Lloyds Secret techs, like Grave Blade, Lightning Thrust, Lightning Tiger, Rising Phenoix,
    The only one I haven't gotten out of those is Grave Blade I think.
    and his super secret tech that you have to have the Material Blade equiped, the Eternal Swordsman title on him, and be in red health?
    Nope. Nobody with healing techs (Raine in particular) never lets Lloyd get into the red zone.
    Also does any one have any tips on betting the Colliseum with Collette, Genis, and Ranie?
    You're on your own...

By the way, I was fighting Pronyma, after Colette was kidnapped and was about to become Martel's vessel.

And I noticed when Sheena died, Lloyd went into Overlimit, and I was wondering if it had to do with Sheena being his soulmate (well, after Kratos but he wasn't there yet).

... I just felt like sharing that. ^^

Years
  • Mullet said:
    Who else has done Collette's secret tech combining Holy Song, and Judgement, and Lloyds Secret techs, like Grave Blade, Lightning Thrust, Lightning Tiger, Rising Phenoix, and his super secret tech that you have to have the Material Blade equiped, the Eternal Swordsman title on him, and be in red health?

Colette? Nope. :P
    I didn't know that was a combination, actaully. I might try it.

As for the jewel secret technique thing of doom... my little brother told me about them. I tried a few of them with Lloyd (I did Lightning tiger XD that's all I remember though).

I also did Falcon's Crest. It's teh awesome. =3
    But it's hard to do - I always have Raine, and there's only a few seconds before she heals me. And most times, I can't manage to pull it off between that time.
    Once, I was so determined to see it, I turned off Raine's techs. XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    hey stevo thats the pic u showed me on msn, i lked that one, it rocked

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • cold_katanagirl said:
    And I noticed when Sheena died, Lloyd went into Overlimit, and I was wondering if it had to do with Sheena being his soulmate (well, after Kratos but he wasn't there yet).

... I just felt like sharing that. ^^
    ^^; I think that's one of the things that happen with Lloyd's soulmate. I might've read it on a FAQ once... Lloyd's more likely to overlimit when the person who likes him best dies. oO;

Uwaaa~ I've been so busy lately that the only TOS stuff I've been able to do is just random doodles. (I, um, drew Lloyd eating a TV. Please, don't ask. XD XD)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    ^^; I think that's one of the things that happen with Lloyd's soulmate. I might've read it on a FAQ once... Lloyd's more likely to overlimit when the person who likes him best dies. oO;

Uwaaa~ I've been so busy lately that the only TOS stuff I've been able to do is just random doodles. (I, um, drew Lloyd eating a TV. Please, don't ask. XD XD)
    Oh my God! I want to see that picture! Did you draw LloydxCactus yet?

Cherrim

Years
  • xD I'm posting it up on dA hopefully tonight (if I end up with enough time to do so) but remind me at school and I'll show you. It's on my Japanese sheets. xD Kratos is there too with an... interesting quote. o_O;;

Anyway, I'm also trying to draw all the TOS characters just to say I've drawn them all (well, the main ones, anyway). I started with Colette so I won't have to look at her afterwards. xD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Yay! I beat Abbyssion! Easy battle - All-divide. ^_^

I suck with Presea in Advanced Coll...any tips? I want her weapon bad. ;;

I found a Character script guide...with all the Flanoir scenes. =DDDDD If anyone want a certain one, tell me, I'll post it.

Nebilim pwns. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • Mm... with Presea I mostly just walked around doing... what was it? I think I used Eternal ****ation over and over again and made sure I cooked with something that replenished a lot of HP/TP. o_O Then again, I was at LV90-something when I attempted the Colloseum matches so... xD;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I tried Abbyssion without a All divide, I think I got him 3 quatres of the way down before I died >>

Pokemon_Veteran

Cherrim

Years
  • ._. Heh, again, I was at LV 80 or something when I finally got around to that sidequest so... I had no problems. xD *was way overlevelled for mostly everything on her second playthrough*

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Yay! I beat Abbyssion! Easy battle - All-divide. ^_^

I suck with Presea in Advanced Coll...any tips? I want her weapon bad. ;;

I beat him easy... on Normal. xD

If you get low on health, try getting 2 Holy Symbols (the things with 3% health regeration at fixed times), equip both of them, and once you get low on HP, jump around and/or avoid the enemies. The HP goes up. They were my friend when I did it.

How do you get Colleseum(sp) weapons anyway? O_O;;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • This SUCKS. Excuse my language, but my memory card needs to be formatted. Now I lose all my data. This sucks. I lose all my grade I got, my Nebilim (;;), Presea (;; x1100), and all my leveling up.

Can someone tell me how to get it right? I'll do anything. ;___________;

And Sammi, you get the Colliseum weapons by beating the Advanced class with whoever you want. Ya. ;-;

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

P.S.: Erica, it bleeted out Eternal ****ation. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • Rofl, did it? XD *scrolls up and giggles* So it did~

;_; No, not memory card reformatting. I know this thread sort of dealt with it, but I don't think a solution was found. ;__; *hug*

Out of curiosity, was it an official memory card? If not, I'd better go out and get one since my current TOS file depends heavily on a third-party memory card. x__o

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    And Sammi, you get the Colliseum weapons by beating the Advanced class with whoever you want. Ya. ;-;

I beat it several times and I got nothing. :/
    Only weapon I got was Zelos's Last Fencer, when I beat his sister.

Sorry to hear about your memory card. I wish I could help, but I'm clueless when it comes to memory cards. ;-;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well my data isn't on an official one. it is on a memory card made by a company called Logic3. have you heard of them?.

I hope it doesn't happen to me, I have so much data on my memory card ^^;

Ok I will try to get the Nebilim powered by beating that guy when I get to him again.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back