• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Since now I have 10x exp... my character's levels are all really high. xD;

Welcome to the new members. =3

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • 183... wow, thats high even with 10x experience i've never been that high, anyway about serpenter's problem, before you can go into the Tower of Mana you need the key from a pastor, he'll be at the Tempel of Wind, someone in Luin will tell you and Sheena will not join you until you have fought her twice and Luin is destroyed... and I apologize in advance if anyhting i say gives anything away for you as the game does have a lot of secrets and plot twists... oh and guess what, i got a new gamecube i can go back on T.O.S now yay!

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • I lost everything T_T....sorry everyone I'm having a bad day today because when I was about to play ToS, my memory card erase all my files. I had everything the titles, items , Techs, all of them. and there gone forever. and I worked so hard to get them!

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • I'm back guys! I've been busy with so much school work...

Let's see... My characters are all around level one hundred fourty seven, something like that xD I have no reason to stay playing that file because I've done all the side-quests. hmm... I must not have played in a long time, Oh well.

I almost forgot, does anyone here feel like start a new ToS RPG on the forums with me? PM if you do :D

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • I haven't posted in days since my mums aunt has been ill and this morning... she passed away my mum is really upset and i decided and check up with my fellow T.O.S fans to keep me busy as if i try and think about it i get really upset... i wanted to ask some T.O.S Experts, whats behind that big door in the Toize Valley Mines and can you get behind it?

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Let me see... Toize valley mines... I can't remember. Is the door big and mechanical? If it is, you get there later in the story and...*plot release* ...Anyway you can't get in yet obviously

Oh yes... I almost forgot, You need Presea back before you can go in there, so if you don't have her... forget it, I'm probably just going to confuse you anyway. Haven't played in awhile.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • ToS... ooh, cool... I got the game in July and I'm on my third playthrough. My fav character is Presea, and my team used most often is Presea, Raine, Genis (PRISM STARS!), and Sheena. Can I join?

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • I don't know if I'm allowed to issue this, but yes you can join, I'm sure your allowed anyway... (I can't believe I've been gone for weeks and theres hardly been any posts!) Welcome to the T.O.S fanclub I hope you have a good time, I know I do if there is anytjhing you need to know feel free to ask! And thanks everyone who answered my question!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh my god...the next time I end up not posting in this thread for too long again, I give each and every one of you permission to come poke me repeatedly with a plastic spoon until I do. o_o; Seriously, I'm so sorry for being so inactive. x_X

Anyway, that out of the way...you're definitely allowed to join, darkgamerGS. ^_^ I'll add you to the list now~

What are the lamest/cheesiest moments in the game?
    My answer to this has definitely got to be the first time Lloyd encounters Yuan.

"Oh yeah? Well what a coincidence since I don't see the need to introduce myself to a moron who doesn't realize how pathetic he is!"

...you've gotta love Lloyd's dorkiness sometimes. XD;

Years
  • I haven't been here in awhile. I really should go play sometime ^^; I miss it. I haven't played any video game in awhile -- that's why I've been on the computer so much *convinently switches TV time for computer time* hehe

This one's really hard, acutally... I think Yuan is cheesy in general ._.; He uses all of those clishes. They aren't very fun. Maybe Regal is too (but he's mainly boring...very boring...I'm blanking all of his lines out and falling to sleep... I don't like his character at all, if you can't tell XD)
    I might have to come back to this, when I play it again.

darkgamerGS -- Isn't Prisim Stars awesome? =3 It's so much fun to use~ mainly for the combos. Too bad you really can't use it on Mithos though. Now that'd be fun. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • <_< Regal steals his lines from Gandalf.

"You shall not pass!" <--He says that at his cheesy death scene and it's exactly what Gandalf says at the Balrog or whatever. =DD;

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
  • Ill join! I love ToS! Out of all the RPG's ive played this ranks 6th on my list. Im stuck at the place with the boats that starts with a Palmacosta :P

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • Adding you to the list, Eevee Trainer. ^_^ Welcome~

Is the city Palmacosta? :o

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
  • yeah. i just edited my post. I got past that and im at the second seal. its hard and i need help. im at the place and i know how to get to the other place where you warp but I need alot of help defeating the 3 guys you play.

Cherrim

Years
  • Ah...so you're at the water seal, basically? o.o; Heh, haven't been there in a while but make sure you have Kratos in your party and preferably Raine too, since she can heal and therefore you can use Kratos' strength to your advantage~ Taking out the two lesser monsters tends to work best for me, so try that too?

o_O; Unless you're talking about something else, heh.

Back