• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Yay for re-runs! And don't worry, you're not the only one, Cy. I think I missed an epy or two thanks to spending the night with my friends on Saturdays and such..

Years
    The Hunk said:
    I may have heard some unfortunate news guys. A source of which I contain not disclose has inplied that Teen Titans could be entering their final season.

Begin discussion on the hot topic.

WHAT?! WHAT?! NNnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

There was never really a Starfire season!

Experiment_626_Lover

Stitch Lover
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    WHAT?! WHAT?! NNnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

There was never really a Starfire season!

Yeah..Uhh..Hiya. xD

I've heard news of that true. Truthfully, I think they may be deciding to end it because this season is suppose to bring all of the sub-plots together that they've been developing in the other four seasons. Being that as it is, we may never see Terra again.

They also might not be continuing because..well..they probably don't have anything else to put into a season. They may have a few episodes in mind, but those would be just filler-episodes like Employee of the Month, or some of those random ones. If they were to make an 'ending' season, I think they may have to cut it short. But then again, that's just my view of things. =/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Welcome to the club. Yes that is very sad. But atleast we could see the old episodes like Thunder and lighting episode, I mean it could be a WHOLE lot worse.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    im not a part of the club but i luve teen titans and wanted to say im sad about the news and there is some information on ign.com i might join some day

Years
    Mandy's Apprentice said:
    Welcome to the club. Yes that is very sad. But atleast we could see the old episodes like Thunder and lighting episode, I mean it could be a WHOLE lot worse.

0_0

MANDY!!!

It's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long! ^^

*sniffs*
    I'm totally bummed about this. Maybe when it's all over..

*thinks*

I think I may make an rp where peoples can make up final epies and such..Ionno..

Back