• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah if they do continue there probrably won't be any new bad guys.
    it will just be the same old bad guys. :(

Years
    Err..the las tone I saw was..

*thinks*

Oh! Toonami's having a new eppy this Saturday! I saw the commercial! ^^
    I also saw a video game channel and it was viewing the TT game. It looks so fun! ^^

Experiment_626_Lover

Stitch Lover
    Years
    @Akio123: Hehe, I'm getting the game for Christmas too. xD It's one of my top 10 on my Christmas list.

I saw the episode Saturday. In my opinion, it was different from the rest. You got to see the whole Brotherhood Of Evil story from a villain's (s') point of view. And personally..I think Kid Flash was pretty cool. x3 I like how he seemingly converted Jinx in his own indirect way.

Another new eppy, eh? W00t-ness. xD

Years
    Experiment_626_Lover said:
    @Akio123: Hehe, I'm getting the game for Christmas too. xD It's one of my top 10 on my Christmas list.

I saw the episode Saturday. In my opinion, it was different from the rest. You got to see the whole Brotherhood Of Evil story from a villain's (s') point of view. And personally..I think Kid Flash was pretty cool. x3 I like how he seemingly converted Jinx in his own indirect way.

Another new eppy, eh? W00t-ness. xD

Eh? Eh? I haven't seen that episode.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    @ 626:Yeah, I agree also maybe Jinx will join the Titans who are vastly growing.
    @Midori:Good episode, hope you can catch it!^^

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey can I join guys I love the Teen Titans and Im really sad about the recent rumors I hope that they are not real. :(

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Welcome to the club bro, yeah I am I have not seen the Lost episodes. Also, about the rumors, well...it seems they may be true.

Years
    Welcome new member! ^^

Hello Cy! ^_^ We've just been talking about new epys and such. Dang, it feels so lonely in this club. I miss all the peps that used to post in here.
    *sighs*

Back