• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    :(
    Raven's Phoenix said:
    This club used to be the best club out there. We used to always be on the first page and one of the most active clubs ever.
    Now look at it. It has only a few active members.
    I knew this day would come but not so quickle. So now I ask my self:
    Was Teen Titans just a fad?? Have we talked about every possable subject that has Teen Titans in it?? Is it because its near its ending??
    I have no doubt that this club will go down in flames, slowly, one by one lose its only members.
    And so I ask my self yet another question:
    Should I go down as a 'hard-core' Teen Titans fan??
    -or-
    Should I leave this and watch as the club slowly dies??

:( Please..You're making me sad.
    I don't want to think of the future. Just worry about the present and not the future, nor the past.

Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    You know what? If this lub is to go down, I want it to go down in a blaze of glory!

Yeah! ^^ I have an idea..I'm thinking when and if it gets to that point, maybe we can revive the club! ^^ (ofcourse we'd have to wait a month though)

Thanks, Raven's Phoenix.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think it is a good Idea. I don't want to see this club die. :( it is to sad. I love this club! I hope it won't, do you think we have any other topics that we can do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    ROFL!! That would be so funny!!

I'ed love to see Raven as a baby.

This is Raven's Phoenix btw, I changed my name.:D

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey guys, I am sorry I have not been here for awhile, by the way, I think that Teen Titans may not be ending.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Yeah that would be funny, imagine Cyborg as a baby, shooting his cannon everywhere.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    I could just imagine Beast Boy turning into baby animals. ^-^ Like a bear cub, chick, tadpole, lion cub, and a dinosaur egg. xDD Though I'm not necessarily sure if his powers are affected by his age.

Happy belated holidays to everyone, by the way. x3

Back