• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Hey hey hey..=3 Guess who's back? ^-^ Yup yup, 'tis me. You thought I left forever, didn't ya'? xDD Nope nope, that was..Eherm..only temporary. But I'm back! =3 I see this fanclub hasn't died without me yet. x33

I have seen all of the latest and greatest episodes, and I have to say, Kid Flash is definately my official favorite character, because I've always liked him ever since the comic books (Yes, I've read that he is in fact the actual Flash but younger).

gothsinn23

Years
    Yeah, he is. xPP But that goes for Robin too (Nightwing). I wasn't really that disappointed when I found out at first, but now I've grown to accept it. Whether Flash or Kid Flash, he's still a pretty darn cool character. ^-^

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    But Flash always seems so dumb but Kid Flash was so awesom I mean you don't see the grown Flash going through walls. Make me like Robin more again.

gothsinn23

Years
    Hey Midori! ^^ Long time no chat!

You know somethin'? That's what I was just thinking of. x33 I've been working on signatures for other things on different sites, and then it dawned on me that maybe the publicity could work here..Though..There are some people who are better at it than I am. xD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well I'm not that great at it and my new computer doesn't have the phto stuff I had n my old one so all possibilities for me are gone.

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    A contest? I can join. (if that's okay)
    In case you don't know, I'm Sakura_chan. I just recently changed my username.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Hey I just just photoshop so I'll see if I can make a banner. And yeah Midori we could do that too,it also would be alot better

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Welcome to the. Oh you guys I finished one banner so far and here it is.
    The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Cybex has kindly requested to have his leadership responsiblities removed from the club. I was stuck between two people for leader of the club. I did in the end decide Midori Chi would take leadership responsiblities, akio123 would take Presidential responsibilities, and gothsinn23 would take Vice-Presdential responsibilities.

I am waiting to see the episode that came on Saturday night again. I started watching a little bit of it, and then turned it off. It was actually holding my attention. Nice banner!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    This club used to be the best club out there. We used to always be on the first page and one of the most active clubs ever.
    Now look at it. It has only a few active members.
    I knew this day would come but not so quickle. So now I ask my self:
    Was Teen Titans just a fad?? Have we talked about every possable subject that has Teen Titans in it?? Is it because its near its ending??
    I have no doubt that this club will go down in flames, slowly, one by one lose its only members.
    And so I ask my self yet another question:
    Should I go down as a 'hard-core' Teen Titans fan??
    -or-
    Should I leave this and watch as the club slowly dies??

Back