• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Static Raven said:
    Wow, Raven doesn't have the most fans? That's new. At every other forum I go to, Raven's got about 10 more fans than everyone else and Cyborg has the least amount. o_o; PC's just special, I guess. X3
    What the heck? Cyborg have the least amount of fan :17: tell me where you went. I'll fix that problem.

Years
    The Hunk said:
    Hmm, very interesting! I will reveal one special activity we will be doing right now, and I will talk it over with our co-owner when we have one elected.

Titans Test!

See how well you know Teen Titans with a Titans Test! It is like Jeparody just Teen Titans themed!
    Sounds cool. X3

@Birdman: Hm, ever heard of Gaia Online? Huge forum with over 1,000,000 members? That's where.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    A friend of mine went searching on the high school internet and came across something. When he told me about it, I was sceptical. But what I read made sense. Slade is really known as Deathstroke the Terminator. Or something like that...been several months since I last remembered it...I'll double check my sources...yep. His real name was Deathstroke the Terminator. Look it up in Google. If I'm wrong, then it's alright. If I'm right, then YEAH for me!

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    The Hunk said:
    Hmm, very interesting! I will reveal one special activity we will be doing right now, and I will talk it over with our co-owner when we have one elected.

Titans Test!

See how well you know Teen Titans with a Titans Test! It is like Jeparody just Teen Titans themed!
    cool are we goin to play it

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    This may sound weird, but i don't think Raven was supossed to be born. I think she was an acciedent and thats why they hide her away from Trigon, not just because she was the gem. Correct me if I'm wrong but thats my theroy and I'm keeping it! :P

Years
    Doesn't The End, Part 1 air tonight? If it does, I hope you guys enjoy it. X3 It shows a whole new side of Raven.

Birdman said:
    Gaia Online? never heard of it. Over 1,000,000 members? sounds like a large forum if it's one.
    Yeah, you should check it out sometime.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Man, I don't have Cable, so I can't watch the new episode *tear*.
    I don't know if any one has seen these b4, but I made them a while back.
    -
    -
    -

I might make Cyborg, and I'm working on Terra right now. :D

EDIT: I'm done with Terra, here she is. :classic:

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! oh my Gosh!!!! I just saw The End part 1 and I'm like still sitting on the edge of my seat! literaly! *Falls off* Ouch. Anyway, that was so totally wicked! And a cliffy! Trigon was scary!!! Oh I'm not gonna be able to sit still until they show the next part!
    Does anone know what Slade's payment was supposed to be? I bet Trigon was supposed to revive Terra so Slade could make her his appretice again.

Back