• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Thanks to whoever sent me some rep!

Actually...I think it was me but I can't remember...I'll try again and if it denies me, then it was me.......nope. No me. But you still got some anyways. :classic:

I missed it as well. I was eating dinner what a thing for me to do eat dinner when our favorite show is on.

I've done worse. I was THREE channels away from my favorite show, and I KNEW it was on, but I was too absorbed into another show and forgot about it five minutes later...

Years
    The Hunk said:
    Thanks to whoever sent me some rep!
    That was me. You deserved it for creating this fan club. *Nod*

Sorry to those of you who missed it. I know what it feels like to miss a new episode...but, what with TT coming on about three times a day, you'll catch the rerun soon.

Years
    I just checked CN's schedule for you guys.

The next time Mother May-Eye comes on is July 8th at 4:30PM(MST), 5:30PM(CST), 6:30PM(EST), and 6:30PM(PST).

The next time The End 1 comes on is next Saturday right before the new episode.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Yes, I will switch you ASAP!

Make sure you don't use super glue on the sofa it is so hard to get out of fabrics!

Today I thought I would do something a little special. I want the members to make up a Teen Titan with powers and stuff of there own! Here are the rules I hope you will feel enticed to do this!

~~~~The Make Your Own Titan Test!~~~~

Have you ever thought about making a Teen Titan to fight crime? I bet you have! Well, this week I will give you the chance! I want all the members to create new Teen Titans! Read the rules, and then get those creative juices flowing!

Rules:

Follow the rules or your Titan will be deleted!

You may submit a profile for up to five original Titans! Pictures will NOT be excepted! The profile can have as many words as needed to judge the Titans strengths, weaknesses, special powers, personality, ect. Send your Titans to my Private Message Inbox! DO NOT POST YOUR TITAN IN THE CLUB YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO STEAL YOUR IDEA! I, The Hunk, will judge them and handpick the most creative, unique, stupendous Titan sent to me!

The prize you ask? The winning Titan will be drawn by an artist and posted as the Clubs Original Titan! The winner will truly get the star treatment as everyday as you know our club is visited by many! Tell your friends!

The contest runs from July 3, 2005 to July 9, 2005. No gore, please!​

Years
    No Raven won again!!!!!!! I love The End Part 1. The Titans launch their most powerful attack on Slade's Army, It was so cool, Beastboy's monster from the inside, Star's Giant Starbolts, and best of all Cyborg's Mega Sonic Cannon that wipes out the entire army... until Slade Revived them :( (hyperventalate) ( faints). ( awaken) sounds like fun The Hunk. Obelisk kun, did you switch because you saw the end and know what Raven could do?

Back