• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    oh whoops I just saw origanally posted by rukku-chan my bad this might make me look stupid.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Mandy's Apprentice said:
    oh whoops I just saw origanally posted by rukku-chan my bad this might make me look stupid.
    Lol, it doesen't make you look stupid, I'ev done something like that b4.
    Oh, and try not to double post, just edit your old ones. Do you know how to edit posts? Or did your bro not show you, lol. :D

Birdman said:
    Can You draw a Cyborg picture? I've tried but too much details to draw.
    I haven't tryed drawing him b4. I'ev drawin' all the other ones though. But they sucked cuz I diden't really try. I'm best at drawing Raven. :D
    I could try drawing Cyborg. If I do I'll be sure to post him. :classic:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I think the cards are actually really cool. I esspecially like The Raven one and the one with Robin.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2005
    Hey, all

Hello, people ^^

I'm a friend of Cybex Mewtwo's, I'm just here to say thanks for liking my character Sanada (Don't worry, he had permission from me to use him) and I think it's pretty cool that you are using him as a personal Titan. =D I know it's kinda old, but I just got wind of it meself, so...Yea.Thanks everyone who voted for him/judged him/however the contest was decided ^^

....Oh, and he likes Raven because I like Raven.She purty XP

Edit: BTW, the original clan name for him was Murakame....Strange, though.Without even thinking about it, I named his clan after one of the creators of the show XD The night me and Mewtwo made up our characters, we watched Teen Titans and I noticed after making up Sanada's clan's name that one of the people in the credits was named Glen Murakami. Go figure, eh? o.o;;

Oh, and now that I think of it, anyone interested in the first one and a half chapters of an unfinished Teen Titans fanfic based around Mewtwo and I's characters meeting the Titans?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2005
    N/t

Got your mail, decided to pop in and say thanks for the support XD

But I'm not joining the club, though, I don't think. Not into clubs....Dude, I finally got me a job, though.Had to dig a trench today, and my pants have gone from woodland camo-scheme to...well...Let's say desert.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Got your mail, decided to pop in and say thanks for the support XD

But I'm not joining the club, though, I don't think. Not into clubs....Dude, I finally got me a job, though.Had to dig a trench today, and my pants have gone from woodland camo-scheme to...well...Let's say desert.

Fair warning dude, this can get you into trouble if you continue to drop off the subject too long...talk to me via PM

Anyways, that was funny, but the starwars knockoff had me rolling more.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • My favorite was the second one entitiled "Don't touch that Dile!" This episodeb was not only my favorite, it was also the one with the funniest ending.

Years
  • Hmm..I've got a vibe that Slade will finally die...And as for Trigon..Hmm..he's REALLY powerful, but I think They'll all find a way to defeat him..

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2005
    Slade?

Nah.I don't think Slade CAN die. One time I got curious as to who Slade really is (I still am, when it comes to this version of Teen Titans) and in the original Teens Slade is actually the cover identity for a man named Deathstroke the Terminator.Deathstroke was an assassin of sorts, if I remember, and wore the same costume this Titan's Slade wears.If the original comics are any indication, this Slade can't die. He might turn good, though, who knows?

Although I've no idea WHY Slade concentrates more on Robin than anything else, other than trying to turn Robin to his side. I personally used to think Slade was Bruce Wayne XD

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • i wonder if batman will ever appear in the teen titans...in the old episodes(like season 1 or 2)i was thinkin that batman might be slade because he focused on robin so much and can counter his moves so easily...plus i had alot of other facts that would back up this theory...(i have like 10 theories about who slade is)
    off-topic:still thinkin about that teen titans villians club...(see my last post)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'ev looked up pictures of the old Teen Titans, and boy have they changed. Starfire doesen't have an a-fro (sp?) any more, lol. And her clothes aren't showing off as much as it used to. As for Robin, he hasen't changed much, but I'm glad they made him stop wearing the green under-wear, lol. And Cybex Mewtwo, cool Titan cards. :D
    EDIT: Hey dantethekllr, I'ed like to hear your theorys of who Slade might be. :classic:

I found some info on the Teen Titans, witch I think is cool.

WARNING! (SPOILERS!) I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY (WB) PLANS ON USEING ANY OF THE INFO I'M ABOUT TO GIVE AWAY FOR SEASON 5 OF TEEN TITANS OR ANY NEW SEASONS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO NOW YOU ARE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Raven's real name is Angela Roth, soon changed to Arella.

When Angela Roth ran away from home, she sought out the occult...and found it. Offering herself up in ritual as the bride of Satan, she allowed herself to be taken by the man who appeared. Only afterward did he reveal his true, demonic appearance. Horrified at what she had done, what had happened to her, and fearful of the demon?s child she carried, she was on the brink of suicide when she was found and taken to Azarath, a dimension to which a community of pacifists had fled from Earth to live in peace. There she took the name Arella.

And so Raven, daughter of human and demon, was raised by Azar and her followers, taught pacifism, taught to control her demon heritage. She learned to heal by absorbing others? pain, and she learned to project her soul out of her body for short periods of time. And she learned to suppress her emotions, for any strong feelings could awaken the evil within her.

Knowing Trigon would soon invade Earth, Raven broke with Azarath?s teachings to seek allies to turn him back. Rejected by the Justice League, she sought out heroes her own age, several of whom had recently worked together as the Teen Titans. Raven knew Kid Flash would be essential to the team she needed, but he had retired from heroics, determined to focus on his studies. Using her abilities as an empath, she convinced him that he loved her (though she could never safely return that love) so that he would join the new team. When Wally learned how he had been manipulated, he was horrified, but continued to have feelings for her. Their relationship has been strained ever since.

The Titans fought Trigon twice, once in his home dimension, trapping him there, and once on Earth. That second time, he was able to release the evil in Raven, and she stood as his second as he began remaking the Earth in his twisted, hellish image. As the Titans battled on against impossible odds, the soul of Azar guided Arella and Lilith through preparing the unconscious Raven for her destiny. Raven?s soul, cleansed of her father?s evil, became a conduit through which the souls of all of Azarath came to corrupt Trigon with purity and ?destroy the Destroyer of Worlds?.

Raven vanished in that battle, only to reappear weeks later, amnesiac. Found by the Church of Blood, she was recruited to help him stage Brother Blood?s ?resurrection? (having faked his death in an earlier battle with the Titans). In the midst of Blood?s worldwide telecast she freed herself of his influence, using her powers to release the thousands of onlookers who were under his thrall as well. Rejoining the Titans, she reveled in the emotions she was finally able to experience.

The Titans fell apart when the Wildebeest society (guided by the now-corrupted souls of Azarath) began hunting them down. Raven was killed, and the evil in her soul took possession of a new body. Though her former Titans contacts, she began implanting what she believed were the souls of her slain brothers and sisters?fellow children of Trigon whose mothers had committed suicide rather than give birth to children of evil?into people such as Changeling and Frances Kane. She accidentally implanted Raven?s true soul into Starfire, and was forced to seek her in outer space. There it was revealed that the seeds of Trigon?s children were actually pieces of his own essence, planted for his own resurrection. The Titans arrived, with Starfire carrying Raven?s soul, and Trigon was destroyed forever (again), leaving Raven as a disembodied, but again pure, spirit.

The Church of Blood?now revealed to be Trigon worshippers?captured her once again, binding Raven?s soul to a new body created from their own sacrificed blood. Raven has had to adjust to being a teenager again, and worse, Blood?s influence has reawakened her dark side. Once again, Raven must fight to keep her own darkness under control.

Robin's real name is Richard Grayson. His old hero name was Boy Wonder (most of ya'll prob already know that.)

Young Richard Grayson, circus performer with The Flying Graysons, watched in horror as his parents fell to their deaths from a sabotaged trapeze. The boy was taken in by Bruce Wayne, who turned out to be Batman, Gotham?s Dark Knight. Richard insisted on becoming his partner, and after intensive training became Robin, Boy Wonder.

Robin was a founding member of the Teen Titans, most of whom were originally the teenage sidekicks of older heroes: Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl. Robin was the leader of the Titans through most of its incarnations. Over the years, his relationship with the Batman became strained. He kept pushing himself to be as good as Batman, but knew he never could be. Finally, concluding that Robin would ?always be the back half of ?Batman and...?? he decided to complete the break and forge a new identity as Nightwing.

Nightwing eventually left the Titans. Returning to Gotham, he was called upon to be Batman while Bruce recovered from a debilitating spine injury. After Bruce?s recovery, Nightwing worked sporadically with Batman and the new Robin, eventually graduating to become a solo costumed hero with a city of his own.

Starfire's real name is Koriand?r.

Princess Koriand?r of the planet Tamaran was given up to slavery in order to keep her world free. In an experiment at the hands of the Psions, she gained the ability to absorb energy and project it in destructive ?starbolts.? Escaping captivity, she found herself on Earth, where she used these powers, her natural flight ability, and her childhood warrior training as a member of the New Teen Titans.

Her years with the Titans encompassed a modeling career as Kory Anders, a long-term relationship with Richard Grayson (a.k.a. Nightwing), and a constant struggle against her warrior nature. During this time they opposed her sister Komand?r?s plans of conquest a number of times. Kory was forced into a brief marriage of state to prevent a Tamaranian civil war, a power struggle ultimately resolved when a wiser Komand?r came to rule a unified Tamaran. Starfire?s husband, however, was killed.

Ultimately, Koriand?r?s relationship with Richard broke down as she chose to embrace her Tamaranian heritage. She returned to Tamaran, married General Phy?zzon, and participated in the evacuation of her homeworld when it was destroyed.

Tragically, only a short time after her people relocated, New Tamaran?s sun was destroyed, and Starfire was the only one on the planet to escape the destruction of their second home. She adventured in space for a time, then returned to Earth, working with the Titans again. When she learned of a band of survivors, she helped them invade Karna, the Gordanian homeworld, an action which was resolved diplomatically by the Titans? Tempest, allowing the Tamaranians to settle there peacefully. Koriand?r remained there as their leader. Shortly afterward, Karna was destroyed by Imperiex. Koriand?r and her brother survived aboard the flagship of the defense fleet. It is not known how many other Tamaranians were off-world at the time.
    Starfire has returned to Earth, the only home she has left.

Beast Boys real name is Garfield-(Gar) Logan, and Beast Boy's hero name used to be Changeling.

American biologists Mark and Marie Logan brought their young son Garfield with them when they began research in the African nation of Upper Lamumba. While there, he was bitten by a rare green monkey, and contracted an even rarer disease called sakutia. Desperate to save their son, they used an untested serum (or machine, depending on who tells the story) on him and saved his life, but turned his skin permanently green.

Some time later, Gar?s mother was attacked by a black mamba, and Gar instinctively transformed himself into a mongoose to protect her. It was then that Gar discovered he could transform into animals.

Gar?s parents died in a boating accident while he was still young, and he was taken in by King Tawaba, chief of a local tribe and friend of his father. He was then captured by a pair of jewel thieves who brought him to America and forced him to help with their crimes. After they killed each other, he was found by a man named Nicholas Galtry. Galtry took over guardianship of Gar... and his trust fund, the only thing he really cared about.

Gar also met the Doom Patrol and the original Teen Titans, though Galtry would not allow him to join either team. He occasionally worked with the Doom Patrol under the nickname Beast Boy, and was eventually adopted by Steve Dayton (Mento) and Rita Farr (Elasti-Girl). (Well, maybe.)

After the Doom Patrol was killed, Gar moved to Hollywood to pursue acting. His major role was Tork, the alien shape-shifter, on Space Trek: 2022. While in Los Angeles he joined the short-lived Titans West. When Space Trek was canceled, Gar returned to New York and the Dayton estate. When Raven brought together the new Teen Titans, he finally joined the team...but he wanted a new name: Changeling.

Gar became friends with the new Titans, particularly Cyborg, and his time on the team helped him release a lot of the anger left from his childhood and the number of loved ones he had lost. He remained on the team throughout its trials, though there was more pain to come.

The Titans took in a new member, Terra, who was about Gar?s age. He fell in love with her, and was devastated when he discovered that she had betrayed them all to Deathstroke the Terminator, and had merely played him. Unwilling to believe she had been evil from the start, he blamed the Terminator for corrupting her, and swore a personal vendetta against the mercenary that ended, surprisingly, with the two of them talking things out in a diner.

Changeling?s life turned darker when the Brotherhood of Evil tricked him into stealing his father?s Mento helmet. They tortured him with it, and the experience left him only able to transform into nightmarish creatures instead of normal animals. Things got even worse when Dark Raven implanted a Trigon seed in him, turning him completely evil. He was eventually captured by the Titans and put in stasis at S.T.A.R. labs until he could be cured.

The evil Changeling escaped just as Cyberion and Starfire arrived on Earth, and the Titans left on a mission to space that ultimately freed both Raven and Changeling from Trigon?s control.

Gar explored space with Cyberion until his once-human friend started to get too ?weird,? and Gar returned to Earth. Rather than join the next group of Titans, he went to Los Angeles to try to get his acting career going again, moving in with his cousin Matt. He found L.A. still knew him as Beast Boy, and while his acting career floundered, he and former Titan reservist Flamebird tried to put together a new Titans West team.

Nothing really panned out, though, until Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Starfire re-formed the Titans as a mentoring group, based in San Francisco. Younger than his teammates, but older than the teens, he tries to act as a bridge, but his wise-cracking personality is sometimes more of a barrier.

While in San Francisco, Beast Boy underwent another change. One of his parents? colleagues, Dr. Samuel Register, had also become infected with a mutated form of sakutia. Exposure to this second strain reversed the changes to Gar?s metabolism, making him normal again, while the same virus gave all the children in San Francisco his shape-changing abilities. Register intended to cure himself even if it meant killing the children, and in order to defeat him, Gar reinfected himself. In addition to restoring his powers and turning him green again, this second exposure gave him pointed ears and fang-like teeth.

Cyborg's real name is Victor-(Vic) Stone.

The rift between Victor Stone and his scientist father was widened one afternoon when he stopped by his parents? lab at S.T.A.R., only to see a blob-like creature enveloping his mother. Vic?s father was able to hit the recall button, sending the creature back through the dimensional gateway, but his mother was dead, and Victor himself had been fatally injured as the creature dissolved half of his body. Silias Stone, determined he would not lose his son as well as his wife, adapted an experimental cybernetic military suit to replace what the creature had destroyed. When Vic finally awoke, he was horrified at the man/machine he had become, furious at his father for making him into it. When he could finally leave the lab, he encountered only fear and hate, and so withdrew as much as he could.

Vic finally found a home when Raven appeared, inviting him to join the new Teen Titans. They accepted what he was and what he could do as a cyborg, and they saw the man behind the prosthetics. They?Raven especially?even helped him reconcile with his father before he died of radiation poisoning. The Titans (and Changeling in particular) were Vic?s first real friends, and his most lasting ones.

When the Wildebeest society captured nearly all the Titans, Vic?s body was deemed unsuitable for possession. He was launched as a decoy in a rocket, which crash-landed in Siberia near an old Soviet science city. The Russian super-hero Red Star found him nearly destroyed in the crash, then brought him back to Dr. Pyotor Raskov. Raskov rebuilt him as best as he could... but Victor?s brain was virtually inactive. Cyborg was left little more than a robot.

The Titans never fully regrouped after their battle with the Wildebeest. Fractured by death and betrayal, the remaining members were able to do little more than allow S.T.A.R. Labs to work on him, and the newer members had no reason to regard him as anything more than a remote-controlled robot. Red Star took him back to Russia in hopes that the scientists who rebuilt him might have more success, only to discover they had both been manipulated by political factions intent on regaining power.

The entity calling itself Zavior was the offspring of a Technis cluster?electro/mechanical sentients collecting knowledge throughout the galaxy?and Earth?s plant elemental (Swamp Thing). Zavior came to Earth, observed it, and planned to use the hybrid forms of Cyborg and Team Titan Prester Jon* to digitize the Earth, transforming it into their new CPU to renew Technis? vitality. The Titans, a revived Cyborg, and other Technis clusters stopped it, but Zavior had sapped Cyborg?s power. There was no way for him to make it home alive. The other Technis clusters offered to assimilate his soul, allowing him to live on and giving them the vitality they needed to continue. He accepted the choice, and departed Earth with Technis.

The presence of a human soul provided a focal point, and a being calling itself Cyberion emerged. Possessing Vic Stone?s memories, but not his emotions, Cyberion encountered the Titans amid the New Citadel War, in which the rest of Technis was destroyed. He stayed briefly on New Tamaran to help rebuild, then left to explore the galaxy with Changeling and then-Titan Jarras Minion. Despite his friend?s presence, he remained cold and aloof, until Changeling finally chose to return home. Minion left also, but first gave Cyberion the Omegadrome, the morphing battlesuit he had so reluctantly wielded.

Cyberion set out to rebuild Technis, using collected debris and the morphing powers of the Omegadrome, becoming less and less human as time went on. Somehow Technis was cross-referenced with Titans, and a growing planet came to Earth to collect the Titans. Massive technological disruptions were followed by ?Technis? enveloping the moon, and the Titans all being captured. Once they realized what had happened, the Titans searched for a way to find Vic?s soul, and finally contained it within the Omegadrome.

Vic?s human soul, memories, and personality were back, but his body was wholly alien technology. Worse, the JLA didn?t trust him not to lose control again, and only released him on the condition that the other Titans watch over him. Nightwing picked up on the problems Vic was having?the temptation of his lost humanity, the lack of trust on the part of even his friends?and took a gamble. He realized Science City #3 still had samples of Vic?s DNA, and that cloning technology had advanced just enough to make it possible to grow Vic a new body. With a little economic push from QuickStart Enterprises, they did just that, implanting the Omegadrome inside the new body.

At first Vic felt he had the best of both worlds: the human body he hadn?t had in years, plus all the morphing and battle abilities of the Omegadrome. Yet there were subtle differences. Things wouldn?t taste quite right, or his enchanced senses wouldn?t shut off. He still felt the duality.

In a pitched battle for Keystone City, the Thinker A.I. deactivated the Omegadrome. Vic had morphed into ?Cyborg Classic? for the battle, allowing the liquid metal to imitate his original implants and armor. The McGees and S.T.A.R. Labs are looking for a way to reactivate the morphing ability. After all his changes, physically he?s back to roughly the form he wore in his early days with the Titans.

I'm thinking about re-makeing some old Titans (Argent and Wondergirl) just as WB has with the other Titans.

Back