• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Yea the battlers aren't too great at Pokemon online, but a lot of Shoddy regulars are frequenting onto it. I saw Heysup and ipl on the servers last night (the legit ones, I checked)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    the thread that makes France look good

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    "Nice interwebz changing dood"

You go to the Smogon page and Mence is still OU lol. You can check.

Also my ranking completely plummeted on CC on Pokemon Online. Thanks wolf and Jake lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    @ RT's post, I wish. NO MORE CENTRALIZATION!

<___<

You do realize even with Mence banned people will find something else to moan about and ban lol. The metagame will never be less centralized or stable.

See UU: Ban Raikou and Froslass as they checked various pokes and people nominate Milotic and Venusaur (im serious, they did apparently Sleep Powder makes it meet "support characteristic" ROFL). Its just a never ending circle jerk of fail and bad and "bawwww we want the tier list to remove threats we have to play around".

D/P was so much better when smogon ignored morons who wanted everything banned. If someone posted a thread "Blissey is uber" the mods on Smogon would be like "LOLNO -bans bad user-" and now they actually consider stuff like this seriously when KD24 posted that exact thread. Suspect tests are also bad, they take too long (you took a whole gen dood, awesome), people cant make up their minds (Latias/Manaphy), arbitrary uber characteristics (which is dumb as people cant even tell the difference anymore as stuff like "suprise kill/lure" and "support characteristic" have become interchangeable and distorted: see my sig, the quote), just a massive clustermuck tbh. :/ Dont even get me started on the band wagoning. -_-

Cant wait until gen 5 and hopefully the stupid arbitrary garbage etc will get a well deserved revamp and have things tested in a better fashion. :/ Untill then im prolly not gonna be battling much at all, until the standards of play improve and people stop moaning/theorymonning about stupid stuff.

TOXIC SPIKES FOR UBER! THEY MAKE MY <INSERT ANYTHING FROM AIPOM ----> ZAPDOS> SW33P

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    WTF..
    People really got out of their minds. Yeah I hate scarf venu leads but meh.
    Milo is actually a nice wall and I'm planning on making a balanced UU team and I thought I'd put it in. I wanted Regirock but they have lol synergy and die to grass aka the common venu.

Also tbh just sleep powder isn't enough to be nominated. Milotic's resttalk is shut down by taunt. Really people it's time to change your team, not the metagame. Can't deal with current threats? change your team.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I don't agree with the UU suspects either. Maybe moltres because subroost is p annoying, but its not unstoppable. Thats the only set I could see, LO Sweeper is easy to stop.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I can't really say much because I joined in the late stages of DP, but DP was way better then what's been going on now for sure. I mean in DP only if everyone agreed something helped out way too much then it was banned (like Deo-S) but now some suspects are getting nominated for the dumbest reasons like D_A said. Mence was nominated for a good reason tbh, huge amounts of power and some good resistances with its unique hindrances being residual damage. However, some stuff was nominated for dumb reasons.
    Dugtrio is a good example "OHNOES HE KILLS MY REGISTEEL I CANT BEAT SWELLOW NOW BAN BAN BAN" I mean people can just use Shed Shell like Forry and Skarm use in OU for Magnezone.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    LOL.
    Seriously lol people...
    "Obviously Pokemon is becoming Whinymon" aka truth.

EDIT:
    This message was my impression on the UU suspect voting.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    ugh
    ugh
    ugh

All of you shut up. They're all well designed and cute and fabulous. People need to stop complaining about EVERY new Pokemon that gets revealed. So much goddamn hate when I read comments about new generations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back