• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The time has come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
  • 100marios said:
    *Lets out a sigh*
    Well, I guess this is where the road of our friendship parts. We've been through some good times together, and I'm not about to forget it. We've shared some laughs, and had a good time. We had a few minor disagreements, but that never stopped our friendship from going on......and on....

In fact....no.....this isn't the end of our friendship.

We're just going our separate ways. You've been a great friend to me, more then I could've ever hoped. I'm never going to forget you, and I hope that you'll never forget all the good times you've had here on PC, and all the many friends that have stuck by your side through thick and thin. I've parted from many really good friends before, although they were IRL, and you DT.....you're in there too.
    *nudges him for fun*
    Heh, well........I guess I want to say....
    Bye DT! We'll never forget you! You're the coolest guy that ever joined PC!..........and you have good taste in clothes!
    Hehe....
    See ya! :cool:

:'( Thats gotta spread some tears. Good speech Jordan!

Ya, we will all miss ya DT. :) Hope you come back again soon.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I wouldn't say that! We're all a big PC family, so everyone is equally loved.
    It's the way it works!

Oh Yah Real Equal... Just Kidding, I wouldnt say equal, some people get loved more then others, :) Me Less then Most, But nonetheless I'm proud to be loved..

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I love my friends here. There so....so......so.......friendly.
    Yup! That pretty much hits the nail on the head hehe...

DT has many things on his mind, so I guess it was for the best. I'm sure he tried everything he could not to leave, I would've done that if I were in his situation. I just hope Blaine isn't too sad.....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Yup! That pretty much hits the nail on the head hehe...

DT has many things on his mind, so I guess it was for the best. I'm sure he tried everything he could not to leave, I would've done that if I were in his situation. I just hope Blaine isn't too sad.....

I'm in his situation, me and him have so much in common, I just find time to get online.

You wouldnt feel as sad if I left would you Alyssa.. None of you would.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    She is the first person I thought of when I saw this thread! I didnt want to say anything though.
    Me too. I just hope she'll stay....
    And I just hope she comes back on soon!....Kayleigh too!
    Where are they!?

I would be sad too, Andy's an awesome guy. A really good friend! I was going to faint when I saw the thread that he was leaving hehe...

I would miss you a lot Dizzy! Ever since we started talking more, I found out that you're a really cool guy! One of the few people that actually comment on my comedy. It's not easy making jokes in every post, let me tell you!
    Hehe....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back