• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Im baaaaaaaack! I have had a short break from this forum but now Im back - for good! I can't beleive you haven't updated! That was one of the reasons I came back. I guess I can wait.
    *Sits waiting looking at clock a few times*
    Stuff this! I will look back tomorrow! Please update!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Wow, how much dogfood are you buying? Or, how far away is the pet store? Its been two days and I have no story. Need...story...must have...story!

emeraldslay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    You're dragging this out soooooooooo much! Just give us the next post!!!!!!!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • ?KERRI," David groaned as he sat down on a tree stump, shooting a I?m-going-to-kill-you-if you-don?t-hurry-up look at the tall grasses that were nearby, right across the stump.
    We were in a small clearing (Okay, not really clear, on account of the bushes and tall grass and stuff, but whatever.) and Kerri insisted upon looking for wild flowers because she saw a ?gorgeous red one, that she had never seen in her life period of eleven years before?, and had said she would be back in five minutes or so, and-

?AAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!?
    A shrill scream floated out of the tall, wavy grass, and seconds later Kerri, flushed and horrified, came out, mouth open in a wide ?O?, tailed by her Pichu.
    ?Scarlet! David! S?s?someone tapped me! On the?the shoulder! And I turned around, and I?I saw that no one was there! Just g? g? grass! And Bolt got hurt by a rock a flying Pok?mon dropped and-?

?Vee!?? My Eevee inquired out of my backpack.
    I rolled my eyes. ?Puh-lease Ker, you can do better than that.?.
    David, on his part looked at her and grinned.
    ?I didn?t know you could scream that loud, Kerri.?
    Kerri shot a glare at him and then stomped her right foot on the ground.
    ?But really guys! See, then, I saw these eyes and I bolted!? She protested angrily.

Suddenly, surprisingly, a loud rustle came from the bushes, the sounds of many feet scurrying, and another pair crawling?. Then, out of the grass two green-
    ?EYES!? Howled Kerri and started running around panicking. ?The EYES! The EYES,? She stopped for a minute, everyone (including the pair of green eyes) looked at her. ?See,? She said, crossing her arms across her chest. ?I told you two. But nooooo.? The redhead said smugly.

Then , even more of a surprise came along with the eyes. Ears. A nose. A head. A arm. A leg. A arm. A leg?
    Sitting before us, was a boy that looked about fourteen, or so rubbing his eyes, that had two Pok?balls attached to his belt. As soon as he finished rubbing at them, he stood up, with a furious look on his face.
    ?All right peeps, which one of ya screamed?! You scared away a Catterpie I was gonna net!!!?

Kerri stopped running, and sheepishly raised her hand.
    ?Alright, punkette! Battle, me, you! My Grass and Bug might!?
    ?B-b-but,?
    ?What?!? Snarled the teen.
    ?My Pok?mon is hurt, so, uh, I-?
    ?YOU!? The boy suddenly jabbed a finger at me.
    ?Since your friend can?t battle, YOU are going to battle instead of her!? He said in a oily voice, sneering at me.
    I looked at him, and said quietly: ?Bring it on. Go Serene!?
    Serene hopped out of my backpack, onto my head and said ?Vee! VEE!?

The boy laughed.
    ?I?ll take you out easily, punkette.? He taunted.
    I glared at him, and whipped out my Pok?dex. I switched it on, and quietly spoke into it: "What attacks do Eevees have?" It replied "Tackle, Growl, and other attacks." I rolled my eyes, seeing that it gave me only half of the answer.
    "Go Bulbasaur!" The boy yelled, and lauched one of the balls onto the ground. A blue Pok?mon with a flower bulb on it's back appeared, screeching "BULBA-SAUR! BULBA!"
    I gulped nervously.
    "Go, Serene," I commanded, and my Eevee ran up infront of me.
    "Okay, Serene, use Tackle!"

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Must have MORE!!!!!! need MORE!!!!! and i'll wait
    *1 years later*
    I CAN STILL WAIT ScarletSkye!!!!!
    *2 years later*
    ok now i'm getting impatient
    *10 years later*
    now i'm impatieng get writing that story

Back