• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Tweaking Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    i just crapped myself when learning i can catch a darkrai without pokemon ranger :o
    I'm going to say this to everyone, BE CAREFUl. Even if you make ABSOLUTELY no mistakes, you could still end up with a screwed up game.

If you make ONE mistake, say goodbye to your save.

EDIT: This could be a very good topic, this could be stickied if a mod finds it good enough (Horizon), lol.

Last edited:

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    Even though if you have cheats you go to Route 224 and head forward at the white rock with the walk through things cheat and you'll be on seabreak path to get Shaymin.Get the Nat. Pokedex and go to the island where cresselia is. Head exactly right and you'll catch a Darkrai. This will not let you go in to the Harbor Inn.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Even though if you have cheats you go to Route 224 and head forward at the white rock with the walk through things cheat and you'll be on seabreak path to get Shaymin.Get the Nat. Pokedex and go to the island where cresselia is. Head exactly right and you'll catch a Darkrai. This will not let you go in to the Harbor Inn.
    Everyone knows this... This is for people who do not like use AR, or have the money.

NatureKeeper

Wow, horizon, you're really lucky. But tweaking could really be dangerous, snivel...:

The Tweaking Discussion Thread

And this time, I'll tottaly forget about saving in the void. IF I COULD'VE WAITED ONE HOUR MORE I COULD HAVE SAVED MY TEAM! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Horizon, could you get this stickied. It's already useful for people without events.

Also, if you have albums or Pictures of sucessful tweaks\unsucessful tweaks, link to them here or PM\VM moi.

Wow, talking like Fantina is really wierd...

Ok, first, this thread is for tweaking. Because winners use glitches and no cheats. Only people who likes action replay and want to use something not licensed by nintendo then one word fits here. SCRAM!

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I can see that you lost a fair few things when you tried. I followed the instructions by the book and ran into no problems. You can see the pictures I took on the album in my profile.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I still want you to stick the thread, is it possible?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    u truly r a pokemon master horizon.

freakin well done bro.

NatureKeeper

No, Horizon is a good tweaker, but he could never surpass auburn eye except if he apllies to explore the void. :P

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    No, Horizon is a good tweaker, but he could never surpass auburn eye except if he apllies to explore the void. :P
    The only one who can pass up Auburn is Com. Heck, they both can even do Diagonal displacement VERY well...

NatureKeeper

Wow, commandolam? Sorry, but Auburn in my point of view is better.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Wow, commandolam? Sorry, but Auburn in my point of view is better.
    Well, this is drilled down to opinion now... Let's avoid going that far... Anyway, the main project at Hall of Origin is to find Arceus via the void. If I had a DS (I will in three weeks), I would help, but I can't. Anyway, partake if you wish.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I only started trying this yesterday you know. But yes, I am pleased that I got to and caught them without my game screwing up. The more I think about Arceus though, the more I think it's impossible to do.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I only started trying this yesterday you know. But yes, I am pleased that I got to and caught them without my game screwing up. The more I think about Arceus though, the more I think it's impossible to do.
    Arceus is possible, but no one has found the HoO yet, so...

Man, I really want to help that project... Only three weeks till I get a DS.

NatureKeeper

The void, if I ever seen it. It simply doesn't open! Gr.. I used to open them like opening my DS. Grr... *goes and uses rock smash on the Pokétch Building*

*calms down when Empoleon uses Waterfall on the Jubilife T.V.*

Guys, I always wondered, Arcues maybe a little trouble, I mean... We need the stairs to go down and escape Coronet, so without the flute we might get trapped anyway...

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    The void, if I ever seen it. It simply doesn't open! Gr.. I used to open them like opening my DS. Grr... *goes and uses rock smash on the Pokétch Building*

*calms down when Empoleon uses Waterfall on the Jubilife T.V.*

Guys, I always wondered, Arcues maybe a little trouble, I mean... We need the stairs to go down and escape Coronet, so without the flute we might get trapped anyway...
    No, the Hall of Origin is a different map. It has the stairs preloaded. You see, when you use the flute, all it does is warp you to the Hall of Origin, and it looks like it is part of Spear Pillar. Proof: The stairs, the new camera angle, the fact that you can't use the flute before the DPG events. The fact that it has its own map...

Some more:
    On the Hall of Origin site, someone used Pokesav to warp there, go there they have more proof. I will probably quote them though, so hold your horses.

Some video proof:
    MPCozmo said:
    ! Okay, I covered footage of the Fake Hall of Origin! !
    I plan to now explore the Valor Void AND Maniac Cave Void, because MC appeared once in the 65K expanse of the Void when going to the Fake HoO. I dunno.

(Edit: Just in case if the above video doesn't appear embedded, here's a link. I dunno, it didn't embed for me.
    The Tweaking Discussion Thread
    )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Oy2Ac8X_Q

Hang on as I get credits.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back