• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hey.The roles?You mean the ranks?Eh,ask the president.We're organizing ourselves I guess.Sorry I havent been her ein a day or two.been busy.I hafta cut back on comp time or mum will kill me.Welcome to the club new person!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hi rins and other new members if i missed any... >_>

awww, AT was cut back on pc time, thats not nice...., lol, I was majorly cut back on time, 2 hrs, but I found a loop hole, lol, 3.5" screen, Wifi... Pda, lol, stylus posting is fun, xD.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Not really, Missed you guys though.. And yes to Shadow of Ash, we are just becomeing more organized, especially since we are gonna war on PC, lol.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    LOL yeah I remember the war :P. Hi deathbyalice long time no see, what are the ranks or do you just claim yourself as one? *wonders which would suit me...*

It will be similar to an election, we nominate each other for the different roles, then we vote on it. All the roles are listed in my first post, that I update pretty often. You can nominate yourself for something, or someone else. You can nominate as many members you'd like for each of the roles, and if someone was nominated for another role, obviosly you can nominate someone for that same role, then we really can vote. Only person you can't nominate is me, as I am already president. lol. So nominate away!

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Well i can't really vote, as i don't know everyone that well so. But i do like the system so may the most nominated people win !!
    Anyways i was just wondering ...

if umbreon wasn't a dark typew would you still like it??

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Angel Tabitha said:
    So any new Umbreishnessness?

Thats the best word, lol. *bgt makes it his word of the day, xD.

Awww, war on PC, *bgt must nominate himself for Chibi, :P, and nominate AT for VP. AT is suited for the position. w00t!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    bgtfamily said:
    Thats the best word, lol. *bgt makes it his word of the day, xD.

Awww, war on PC, *bgt must nominate himself for Chibi, :P, and nominate AT for VP. AT is suited for the position. w00t!
    Alright! I will add that to the list! yay!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I was nominated for VP by another person?What a good BGT you are! XD

Sorry I didn't come earlier.I was super busy and yet somehow still bored.How are all our Umbreons and umbreon fans today?

Back