• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unexplained Club

Years
This is a club where you can talk about the unexplained. Ex: Cryptids, Extraterrestrials, Ghosts, ect.

Owner: Karasu
Co-Owner: Thorns

Rules:
Don't spam or flame.
Don't bother posting here if you're gonna say "o aeleinz rnt reel neether is gosts n bigfoot :)" or something.

So first off, have you ever had any paranormal encounters of some sort?

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I shall join! 8D I wanna be a cryptozoologist!!! In the nearer future, though, may I be co-owner? :nervous: And, paranormal encounters.... Too many to count. O.O;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
I'll join.There are just some extraordinary things showing up from outta no where nowadays.Including BIG FOOT 8D

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
OMG..the mysterious. XP Count me in. I like death-related stuff. ^^
But not when you finally realize that it was just another Scooby-Doo mystery..

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
They should. But not anywhere near us. Probably in some really, really far-off galaxy that we don't even know about.

Years
Yesh Rocky, you're in. Yea, they think some kind of lifeform might live on one of Jupiter's (Or Saturn's, I forgot XD) moons. They think under the ice there could be oceans, so you never know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
W00t! Can I join? I love cryptozoo and stuff like that...Hmmm...Iswn't there supposed to be a monster in Lake Champlain?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
I want's to join, too, please. I'm always randomly looking at stuff that has to do with paranormal, and all that jazz. And there's supposed to be a monster at the Chespeak Bay bridge tunnel, and my dad works there! I think it's called Chessie.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Please can I join, I kinda believe in ghosts! I wanna know if they truly are real.

Oh BTW I read in ther Guiness Book of Records that we should know if there are aliens if a message we sent into space is replied, and that will be in about 25,000 years I think

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
ZOMG! I am joining. I swear there is a dog ghost living in my back yard. And my cell phone is haunted as well. No joke.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Can I join? I have experienced some unexplanable stuff during my life *points at quote below*
And my cell phone is haunted as well. No joke.
Really? My friend's cell phone is haunted too O_O It's battery sometimes goes dead when it should be fully loaded and in a couple of minutes it's full again o.O freaky...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
In Mexico,on an eclipse,a lake called Yuriria calls red like blood.They said if that ever happens,a disaster ish coming.

And Katrina hit afterwards....

I find it supersticious and all....there's a legend bout it too..

Years
Yup, you can all join. Yea, there's supposed to be something in Champlain, it looks like Nessie. They call it Champ, I think. That's weird Rai, a ghost dog? O.o This is some weird stuff... Where I live, Florida, there's supposed to be a "Skunk Ape" near Sanford... Thank god I live in far Northern half of Florida. XD

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
Well, I just read that the sun's gonna blow up next year. o.O;;
Anyone else heard that? Or was it some kinda stupid article that they got on the front page of some magazine?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Nah,my teacher said the sun would explode when the density got a little too light..ya know,loses warmth...

I read an article similar saying a tornado the size of Mt. Everast would hit the Midwest..and nothing happend XD

Years
The Sun's not going to blow up, it's gonna grow A LOT bigger in about a billion years, swallowing Mercury, Venus, and maybe Earth.
I read something once that a large strange wolf creature destroyed an entire European village a few hundred years ago... o.o

Back