• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Countryemo

I can probably make a banner for the club a la Garry's Mod, if you want me to~

Sure, go right ahead.
    Last thing before I go....Countryemo, would you want to be an Agent Helper? Not much really, it's your decision....highly recommneded

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Sure, go right ahead.
    Last thing before I go....Countryemo, would you want to be an Agent Helper? Not much really, it's your decision....highly recommneded

Really? wow lol. Im a member, co-worker and agent helper? Sure
    for the whole spam/flame thing should be done by everyone. And why have 2 agent helps with no reg agents? lol

And ill start PMing you, even though I have like no PM space, its easier

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh.....

Never really thought about it. o.0
    Then Pm is good. Well, I guess I need to start on my little news section....once I get the general idea.
    SOON, there will be a Secret Agent....soon....I just need to find one. :paranoid:

Last edited:

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • woeee... whatz this about doomzday being 2016 now,, gosherz really im alwayz the last to find out about thingz lol. I might as well not believe in that no more if they keep switching thingz around,, first they said 2000,, then 2009,, supposedly 2012 and now 2016 !! :O

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Thinking of a Title....

woeee... whatz this about doomzday being 2016 now,, gosherz really im alwayz the last to find out about thingz lol. I might as well not believe in that no more if they keep switching thingz around,, first they said 2000,, then 2009,, supposedly 2012 and now 2016 !! :O

I agree with you. The 2000 I was barely a baby, so I didn't even know it existed. In 2006, they thought that on 6/6/2006 the day would go down, with the bruning flames place....you know what I mean. :paranoid:
    I forgot what 2009 was about, but I kind of think that eversince they moved 2012 to 2016, a lot of believers now faded away.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • The Main Page

............the main page has been....uh, shortened. It'll make the page load faster and much wasn't really necessary, so I shortened and updated it. The end, end of conversation, let us continue as if I never said this.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • The War of Armageddon

The 2009 thingy talks about "Jesus'z second coming" and how before that could happen,, "The Anitchrist arrival",, and some other nonsence like "The War of Armageddon"... i dont know,, soo much stuff and it waz all blah !!

I believe that the Armageddon was the War where the Messiah would return to earth to defeat the "beast"....am I correct? Afterwards, both the heaven and underworld would go into a war that will end all wars...or so this belief goes and tells.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Boss lol,, if you say so then it must be... haha,, that soundz about right and it would make sence but it nvr happened so im guezzing thatz a good thing cuz wouldnt that make us the battleground... and therefore cuasing mass destruction... eeepp lol

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

NEW TOPIC!!!
    Do any of you believe in alien abductions?
    -I'll respond later....when I finish my homework. XD

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Answer: I do I do !! I believe in alien abductions... there have been soo many reports on that,, and i understand how alot of people that dont believe would think that itz jus made up speculations but you gotta give it a second thought... i remember watching a program on it,, very interesting :) It seems believable to me but then agian if someone told me,, antz are gonna take over the world,, i prob wouldnt believe it cuz to me it soundz soo impossible and unrealistic. I hope im making sense here,, i prob sound dumb but itz nan demo :P Alienz rule !!!!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • In my case!

I believe I them Alien Abductions....all those reports and some that seem similar aren't for nothing. Maybe even the honest get them abductions and other don't believe. I know some might be exaggerated or lies, but not all are lies. It's like the UFO, some pictures are fake, some are unidentified.

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
  • I want to join! I would like to talk about all the strange paranormal things too. Username is Capi6, and I love Angels, especially angel bears and teddybears alive! I want to join because I love this club....I love angels. I am active at least once a day, unless school is up, but I will try to be on once a day.
    For my icon, I want the angel bear.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Little Sis.....why

I want to join! I would like to talk about all the strange paranormal things too. Username is Capi6, and I love Angels, especially angel bears and teddybears alive! I want to join because I love this club....I love angels. I am active at least once a day, unless school is up, but I will try to be on once a day.
    For my icon, I want the angel bear.

You are free to join...obviously! :P

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Zomg ;A;
    I'd so love to join that club ! Neeeeeeeedz!

Username
    SinisterEternity

Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature
    Dragons <3 and Sea serpents

Reason to join
    I like to know about all kind of paranormal/supernatural events happening all around the world. So many mysteries I'd love to have an answer to *-*

How active you are
    It all depends, sometimes I might be missing a month or two, because of school, I am quite a busy person, I admit it, but I try my best to visit the clubs I am in when I am given the occasion to.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • ?

Zomg ;A;
    I'd so love to join that club ! Neeeeeeeedz!

Username
    SinisterEternity

Favorite Paranormal or Strange Creature
    Dragons <3 and Sea serpents

Reason to join
    I like to know about all kind of paranormal/supernatural events happening all around the world. So many mysteries I'd love to have an answer to *-*

How active you are
    It all depends, sometimes I might be missing a month or two, because of school, I am quite a busy person, I admit it, but I try my best to visit the clubs I am in when I am given the occasion to.

Hello there, welcome to the club @SinisterEternity, :P
    Do you have an icon or you don't want any....the ones everyone has beside their name.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Hi !
    Thank you for letting me in ! :D

And yeah, I'd like that one :
    Dragon_Icon_by_roesoftheshadows.gif
    ~ <3
    If that's okay ? xD

Back