• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Hi !
    Thank you for letting me in ! :D

And yeah, I'd like that one :
    Dragon_Icon_by_roesoftheshadows.gif
    ~ <3

If that's okay ? xD

Of course it's okay....why would I not let you? :paranoid:
    As of the current topic.....I believe it twice as much......depends on the situation though.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Alien abductions ?
    This is most likely to happen, so yeah, I do believe in Alien abductions.
    Though there's one thing I keep asking myself, is :

If they abduct people, do they do that in order to steal their place or for experiments ? >.< *thinks, thinks*

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Stuff

In many reports, they have been implanted with some kind of machine, making you think if they weres pied on or are spies emitting information....it IS porrible though.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Alien abductions ?
    This is most likely to happen, so yeah, I do believe in Alien abductions.
    Though there's one thing I keep asking myself, is :

If they abduct people, do they do that in order to steal their place or for experiments ? >.< *thinks, thinks*

Well that iz an interesting point but if you really really think about it... if they did abduct to steal someonez identity,, i dont think they would dare claim that they were abducted by alienz... so therefore i dont think thatz whatz happening,, and well about experiementz,, it could be possible,, itz jus how us humanz see something new or interesting,, what do we (scientists) do ??,, experiment with them trying to figure everything out about them... so i think thatz more probable. Alienz... strange beingz yet very intreging... theyve got my attention !! :D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Promotion!

Murasaki_Paz28.....do you want to be an Agent Helper?
    -and about the agent, since no agent means no agent helper...I can be the agent and everything above for now until someone claims that place...I won't give them promotions off so easily, unless they good.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
    Years
  • Murasaki_Paz28.....do you want to be an Agent Helper?
    -and about the agent, since no agent means no agent helper...I can be the agent and everything above for now until someone claims that place...I won't give them promotions off so easily, unless they good.

Yay !! I would love to accept... thank you :D

SinisterEternity

Years
  • Has anyone watched TV today ?
    There was a show where people investigated a Mosque in Indonesia, which was told to be haunted and all.
    Although, apparently the ghosts only manifest when there's a man, alone, in the Mosque. No woman, only men. And they in fact saw and heard strange noise, and we even got to see a shadow moving right behind an investigator who was sitting inside the Mosque. They also heard growls, saw light spots -common thing, you know- but the thing I found was the most interesting/scaring was that one heard noises as if someone was scratching a plank not far from where he was, and he then heard noises as if someone was knocking at one of the doors. And then, a screeching opening door.
    Aaand one of them felt like someone was keeping close to him, and he even tried to hit what could be standing there, but didn't see or touch a thing. While the first one saw a white half body walking left to right on the trail.

Ghooooosts, I find it really interesting but frightening at the same time. xd
    Heh, sorry if it feels like I am jumping on an other topic, just thought I'd share it with you guys. >n<

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I like you!

Has anyone watched TV today ?
    There was a show where people investigated a Mosque in Indonesia, which was told to be haunted and all.
    Although, apparently the ghosts only manifest when there's a man, alone, in the Mosque. No woman, only men. And they in fact saw and heard strange noise, and we even got to see a shadow moving right behind an investigator who was sitting inside the Mosque. They also heard growls, saw light spots -common thing, you know- but the thing I found was the most interesting/scaring was that one heard noises as if someone was scratching a plank not far from where he was, and he then heard noises as if someone was knocking at one of the doors. And then, a screeching opening door.
    Aaand one of them felt like someone was keeping close to him, and he even tried to hit what could be standing there, but didn't see or touch a thing. While the first one saw a white half body walking left to right on the trail.

Ghooooosts, I find it really interesting but frightening at the same time. xd
    Heh, sorry if it feels like I am jumping on an other topic, just thought I'd share it with you guys. >n<

Well, this is what this club is about, right? Share your thoughts, just don't make them sooo off topic like suddenly talking about someone's dog or something, :D Just try to stay on topic, and I like the way you actually knew you were jumping on a topic and said sorry, no worries:classic:.

SinisterEternity

Years
  • Heh, glad to hear xD
    Thanks !

Otherwise I think the show was called Ghost Adventures or something. P:
    Or Info/Intox, something like that xD
    But if I were the men who entered that Mosque I'd have certainly died from fear. xD

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    1-Username
    2Blue4U

2-Favorite Paranormal or Strange creature
    Scandinavian Lake Monsters, sea serpents, etc.

3-Reason to join
    I saw a hell hound/ black dog/ whatever you call it when I was 12. I had a witness with me too, but I haven't talked to him in some time.
    It was at a boy scout camp. The thing popped its head out of a tent even though it looked to be the size of the tent, possibly bigger. I can't remember what color its eyes were, but they were somewhere between yellow and red. Of course, it was black... but a very odd black, almost pixelated.
    I only figured out what I saw four or five years after the fact, a la Harry Potter (the Grim, etc.) As for the death rumor, I'm here, aren't I?
    I think that's a myth associated with it. It would be difficult to prove that there were any connection whatsoever between death and seeing that thing.
    4-How active you are
    I have classes Mondays from 8 to 8, Wednesdays from 8 to 5, and Fridays from 8 to 5. I often spend my spare time watching anime, but try to devote time to writing as well. I have significant homework from my classes.

1-Username
    2Blue4U

3-Reason to join
    I saw a hell hound/ black dog/ whatever you call it when I was 12. I had a witness with me too, but I haven't talked to him in some time.
    It was at a boy scout camp. The thing popped its head out of a tent even though it looked to be the size of the tent, possibly bigger. I can't remember what color its eyes were, but they were somewhere between yellow and red. Of course, it was black... but a very odd black, almost pixelated.
    It vanished very quickly, though I vaguely recall seeing blurs of it running away (probably added that myself later when I tried to remember it.)
    I only figured out what I saw four or five years after the fact, a la Harry Potter (the Grim, etc.) As for the death rumor, I'm here, aren't I?
    I think that's a myth associated with it. It would be difficult to prove that there were any connection whatsoever between death and seeing that thing.

4-How active you are
    I have classes Mondays from 8 to 8, Wednesdays from 8 to 5, and Fridays from 8 to 5. I often spend my spare time watching anime, but try to devote time to writing as well. I have significant homework from my classes.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Deaths by Hellhounds

1-Username
    2Blue4U

3-Reason to join
    4-How active you are

1-Username
    2Blue4U

3-Reason to join
    It vanished very quickly, though I vaguely recall seeing blurs of it running away (probably added that myself later when I tried to remember it.)

4-How active you are

Well, it seems to you want to join so, ....of course! :)
    Pick an icon, and well, enjoy the club!

As for the hellhound rumors of death...supposedly you get bad luck when you first see the hellhound, and good luck when you see it twice. As for the third time...you will suffer an unexplained death. Of course, it's just a myth/legend.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • is it just a mtyh? Try it out!! haha o.o no, really dont.
    Now that I think about it, I used to have a reacurring dream of hellhounds entering my house.. and a werewolf one, but thats completey unrelated.

Speaking of ghost, me and my 2 brothers are home alone, scared a little, b.c well yeah I mettioned ghost didnt i?

countryemo

Years
  • Really ? O.o
    Oh god tell us more ! I want to hear your story ! >u<

the tv wouldnt turn on -dont matter it broke D:
    lights kept going on n off, some unkown sounds. not like the one time where i saw a ghost calling my name.
    or shadows with no living being to make them, they do sounds too.. like the human in the hall, dog in the tub, cat in the toy box meowing, but is gonw w/lights on. n i can see it in the dark
    my appearnt grandpa died in this house too, which my fam said thats why the lights dd it the 1st time.
    And my old neigher kept getting locked in her room (w/no locks) by a ghost she says, n sounds, lights ect.
    -----
    as more about the dreams, the hell hounds were i guess comming out of a shed n jumping through a closed back door, thats all i remeber. cobstant jumping at me. reality check-a dog has jumped on me before.

Im now scared to sleep in my dark room now, its 1am..

SinisterEternity

Years

• the tv wouldnt turn on -dont matter it broke D:
    lights kept going on n off, some unkown sounds. not like the one time where i saw a ghost calling my name.
    or shadows with no living being to make them, they do sounds too.. like the human in the hall, dog in the tub, cat in the toy box meowing, but is gonw w/lights on. n i can see it in the dark
    my appearnt grandpa died in this house too, which my fam said thats why the lights dd it the 1st time.
    And my old neigher kept getting locked in her room (w/no locks) by a ghost she says, n sounds, lights ect.
    -----
    as more about the dreams, the hell hounds were i guess comming out of a shed n jumping through a closed back door, thats all i remeber. cobstant jumping at me. reality check-a dog has jumped on me before.

Im now scared to sleep in my dark room now, its 1am..

Well, there sure is a ghost in that house. O.o
    The lights thing reminds of the Mosque story I told you above, as there were no electricity in the Mosque, yet people saw light turning on.
    I have never experienced lights turning on and off, and truly don't want to.

I too have some weird self experience though. We were in a Motel in Sydney, and I was the last one to have a shower. It was kind of late, it was 9:00pm or something. So when I was done having a shower, I came out of the bathroom, and saw my parents had already turned the lights off so....Yeah, I hated not seeing anything. They then told me : "Don't forget to switch the lights off", speaking of the bathroom. So I then hurried in my bed, and looked at the Bathroom door. I was sure, despite me closing it, it would open again. Guess what ? It actually DID. I kind of freaked out. And later in the morning, around 5:00pm or something, I woke up, kind of, and felt as if someone gave a punch on my bed, close to my feet. I saw nobody down my bed, and my sister was way too far so it couldn't have been her.
    Meh. I hate Motels. xd

countryemo

Years
  • time to start :P
    Me and sinister are having thread convos in vm, so were c:p here to share xD
    Hhaha. You know what, your not helping my ghost problem.
    haha :D
    Speaking of motels, I used to have a spider dream.. anyways. I sorta like motels, despite the uncomferableness, and the scareyness of them o.o..
    And to add on to ghost, and strange shadow world. I always feel like im being watched, and that theres someone with me.. following. In and out of the house D:

Lucky, you get hellhounds :P

SinisterEternity

Years
  • Haha, totally ! xDD
    We are talking a lot about the happenings in our countries xD

xD
    Don't worry, I too am scared of dark. I usually sleep with a lamp on. But yeah, I know what you mean : I always, when I can't sleep, feel like something's not right, someone's in there, but there's nobody but my sister, sleeping. Been watching "Paranormal Activity" and I tell you, I got scared for life. lmao. xD

countryemo

Years
  • "
    YEah, I just sleep with the tv, but i stopped that, and it was with mu ipod (i need sounds or something, or else when i close my eyes i see scary stuff, or used too. now i sleep with my laptop, lmao.
    i felt things pass through me before o.o
    I dont think i seen much of that, and those can be faked. but as what i experience, and shows i watched. i believe it. oh and the ghost callin my name, i saw it, it was just a huge head tho o.o
    progress.gif

Back