• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i jump ove the edge and down onto the island. i walk forward and wonder if any one live one this island.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    "hey i want a closerlook want some umy pokemon food?"Gold asked

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    find some berries and mush them up into a paste. i get a big leaf(one that pokemon can eat) and fill it up with the paste. i stick the edges together with water and giv it to the pokemon.i smile as this is what im good at making pokemon food into human food.

ooc: thats a dimsim made of berries and a leaf.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • Tres looks up from the spot he had been flung to it was be hind a rock. "ohh man my head hurts." he says rubbing his head. he gets up and looks around. he then checks his pokeballs he has them all. "ahh well thats a little relieafe." he says. "nowto find the others." he starts to walk around and hears voices he walks towards them "ah there your guys are. i have been looking for you. you guys alright." he says feeling a little dizzy. and swaying from side to side.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • "i think i should be fiiinnnee." tres says falling over onto his nees. "uhh" he says laying still. "what the hell happened." he says in his dream state. "why am i not with the others. i should be." he continues. Tres had fallen into a coma. his pokemon come out of the balls and curl up next to there trainer.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The espeon hisses. "You are all fools," it says, tipping the food over with its paw. "Don't you know a Pokemorph when you see one?" The Espeon transformed into a young woman, purple hair falling downa at her waist. She wore a red shirt with jeans, her eyes were frost-blue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back