• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    IDEA!

Few things that could happen
    1) Drake is wondering around the sewers and finds the knocked out bounty hunter
    2) Fay leads Drake up into the streets, Drake sees us walking through the streets and tries to save us/ follows us to the PXS
    3) Drake finds Paul
    just things you could do if you get writer's block like me :)

AND MERRY X-MAS!

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    How bout this?

-Fay senses etc
    -Drake follows Fay
    -Paul saw Isabel, and later notices Drake has a pokemon
    -Fay brings Drake to the PSX with paul secretly following, as he does not know wether Drake really is from the uprising
    -Drake gets captured by the guards, but paul goes into the building through sewers, air vents, w/e and saves Drake and he tells Drake about the others
    -Together they go back into tunnels/sewers/air vents or anything and go to the others.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    We need The Warden's opinion before we decide anything like that, but you can probably still do a "following Fay" post and Minku. and wolfsrain can do some posts on where they get put, what they're told, etc.

Any general questions or comments on anything?

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Alright, one question, does Josh have a role in this? Havent seen him for a while, maybe Charky could get him to join me, and also, can i fight a bounty hunter on the way there? I need some action :p

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I actually think Charky dropped out... >.<'
    you can try and get a hold of him about that, but if he has indeed dropped out, you can bunny his character around :3

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Can I still join? I saw the front page and I just wanted to make sure. I'll be sure to make a sign up shortly if you're still accepting. I was thinking about owning either a munchlax or a snover. To be honest I haven't had time to read the whole RP yet so could you give a bit of a summary?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Yes, the sign-ups are still open :D
    I believe there is a decent summary on page 7 of this thread... Post 164. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask. (there is also a more in-depth summary that I should probably catch up on that you may ask for...)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Here's my profile. Right now I have an RP sample from Cineris Titan Academy but if you want I could try coming up with something else. Cineris Titan Academy's my first RP so I don't have anything else to show.

Name: Charles "Charlie" Cooke

Appearance: Charles is a slightly chubby boy around the height of five feet and two inches. Anyone looking at him WOULD NOT think of him as fat, however, he does lack muscles which are implied by "slightly chubby". His skin is just a little darker than a peach, his eyes are a bright playful blue and his hair color is a natural blond. Some of his most distinguished characteristics are on his face; he still has baby fat and a childish smile. He general wears loose fitting and comfortable clothes. A most common outfit that he wears is jean shorts and a tee-shirt. He also often wears an apron and a chef's hat.

Personality: Charles is usually a care-free, cheery child. He is eager to help people and do what he wants and not what others want. He respects free-will, other people's opinions, and their unique traits. Charles hates ignorant people that don't care about other's feelings. His personality completely changes around ignorant people. He is possessive, demanding, rude, and will annoy you until you change or leave.

History: Charles grew up in Sunnyshore, Sinnoh. His mother was a waitress who worked in the restaurant up the road where his father worked. He quickly grew up liking food and made friends quick because his parents constantly were at work. When he was nine he received his first Pokémon. An older friend of his caught a Pokémon and as a small prank gave him the Pokémon he thought resembled Charles the most. It was a Munchlax. At first Charles complained about how he was not like Munchlax and Munchlax was still loyal to its trainer. When his friend came over to take back the Pokémon he saw Munchlax and Charles laughing on a couple of dishes of Spaghetti. Charles kept Munchlax. A few years later his parents died in a kitchen fire. Charles cooking abilities had surpassed his fathers and he took over his father's place and lived in the restaurant with Munchlax. His cooking abilities became world famous and he became almost a cooking celebrity at the age of thirteen. He finally quit and went to live in his father's old town in the Katsu region at fourteen to escape from the reporters and to find out if he could live with some relatives. Upon reaching the Katsu Region the only relatives he could find were his grandparents. They asked him to turn in his pokemon as they were a part of the organization that was trying to exteriminate pokemon. Charlie whacked them on the head and called them the most ignorant rudest morons and left to seek out the uprising because he felt it was wrong to exteriminate pokemon. The Uprising joined him among their ranks because of his cooking abilities and his power when around ignorant people.

Extra: Charles loves to cook almost as much as he does to eat; He eats a lot of food and is an excellent chef for his age. Whenever he tastes something he thinks is delicious he always is full of tears and when he is in the kitchen, he is always working non-stop and nothing will stop him from being near the kitchen. Charles can cook a variety of foods from hot dogs to tempura and cares very deeply about the presentation of food; he has gone as far as making cake fireworks that splatter everything with cake batter. Charlie is also devilishly strong when angered or being forced out of the kitchen and he is also able to battle with his Munchlax like he could never do before his transformation. He likes to hit ignorant people with a frying pan or other kitchen utensils.

RP Sample: Kris woke up with a bad feeling this morning. "Ah, yes today is the first day of the semester" he murmured to himself as he walked down the school hallways. His steps were faint and like always he was practically invisible.

He entered the classroom and a flock of people gathered around him. He ignored them and pushed through the crowd. There was a seat in the back corner, away from all of the people.

Already people were starting rumors. "I heard that he was criminal. He was sent to this school because of the way he uses his Pokémon" one girl said.
    Another girl replied "Yeah and I heard that he once murdered four girls". The girls counted the number of girls in their group, there were four. Then they screamed and separated.

Kris chuckled and scanned the room. He couldn't help noticing the poor lonely girl with the bunny ears. "This nervousness means she probably thinks that she is an outcast. The bunny-like features make her look like a cosplayer. Who wants to be friends with a cosplayer? This could be interesting." He thought.

He continued scanning the room for more children like her. His eyes had spotted someone, obviously it was the teacher.

"Good Morning Class. I am your teacher for this year. My name is Professor Kenji Enigma Darkrose, but feel free to call me Kenji, or Prof. There will be another teacher teaching this class, however she isn't here yet. Her name is Miss Lola. I will take classes, she will take classes. Anyway, Lets get the formalities over with. I'll call out your name, and you say Yes, or Present or whatever. Adam Berrillo?"

"Here"

When his name was called he lifted his hand in the air and made no sound. The other kids had never known his name and few people saw his hand lifted in the air.

He really didn't care about the other students; however, he did pay close attention to the bunny girl's name.

"Yuki Nivosus?"

"Ah, I'm here!"

"So her names Yuki, won't this be fun" he thought.

"Now that all that is out of the way, we can get on with this Morning's lesson." A wave of Aww ran through the class, but Kris didn't really care. "If you'll all press the small button on your desk, You'll see your stationary for most of my classes" There was a small hiss as a 12 desk tops slid away, revealing a touch screen about 2 feet wide, and 1 foot long. "Before we begin, please read the rules displayed on the screen.....The main one being no food by the computers without the safety screen on. All done? Good. Now follow the instructions onscreen to customize your screens. I hope you all brought some CDs and Cameras with you. You're all linked up, so you can send each other messages. While your doing this, make sure you input your fingerprints into the system so you can access you're profile all over the school."

Kris only spent about five minutes creating his profile. He wanted to see what Yuki was doing. She was enjoying herself. Kris was slightly repulsed with her happiness and thought "This won't last long".

Thirty minutes of spare time was enough for him to observe his classmates. He already had created his opinions of them. Six of them seemed unnatural, Yuki was one of them.

"And stop, that should be enough time. Everyone, I'd just like to say one thing before you head off to break. Welcome to Cineris Titan Academy!" The bell rang just as he finished his sentence. Everyone got up out of their desks, and started to leave.

He noticed Yuki was skipping her next class and was tearful. He followed her and hid behind a tree.

"Hey it's the bunny girl, I wonder what will happen if we pull her ears, will she hop?" A girl emerged from behind the tree, a mischevious, troublesome smirk on her face.

"Go away..." Yuki mumbled as her tears fell down her face.

"Oh cmon just one tug?" The girl smiled cynically and approached her and her hand stretched out, this tore it for Yuki.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Yuki yelled as she looked at the girl, her pupils glowing a light blue, ice emerged from the ground and encased the girl who had began harassing Yuki. Yuki hadn't noticed she had done this and ran off into the neighboring bushes to think to herself.

Kris had witnessed the whole thing. Kris was full of joy at her discomfort and was impressed by her power. He was now interested in the other six of his unusual classmates and felt like observing Yuki just a little bit longer.

Pokemon

Nickname: Munch

Breed: Munchlax

Personality: Munch is a heavy eater and can be quit foolish often caring more about food than pokemon battles. Munch is also really caring and will share some of its food storage with sad people. Unfortunatly Munch's food storage is it's belly button, however, Charlie doesn't mind.

Appearance: The non-black fur on Munch's stomach is white and a little bit more stretched out so it looks like a bib and charlie put a white headband on its head. Other than that it's a normal Munchlax.

Moveset:
    Stockpile
    Swallow
    Metronome
    Lick

Gulpin

Moveset
    Sludge
    Poison gas
    Yawn
    Encore

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Edited my post a bit so we could be brought to the PXS . Tired. Sorry if it is not good. This might be the only time I could do it. Sleepy Times now... zzz

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    FrozenSnowman: you are accepted. I would just like it if you put a little bit more in your history about the Katsu region and the Uprising.

Wolfsrain: thanks :D

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    I edited the history and extras a little. I'm sorry, I cut it off short because I felt the history was already getting too long and I was sleepy. My Munch's moveset makes me laugh. Also if you have that more detailed summary can I see it. If not I'll just try to read the summaries and read the last few posts. May I post now if I think of something.

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
    Oops, sorry for not posting, I just can't think of what to write about. Will have something done soon. Sorry again for not Posting.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    FrozenSnowman: Okay, it might be good to read a few posts anyway to just get a feel for the story, but I'll start working on my summary. Your character can have more than one Pokemon, but I suppose that's up to you. Charles can probably follow Drake into PXS or something. Use your imagination :)

Charky: No, that's fine. I just thought that maybe you stopped, but now your character can meet Drake and presto! You're back into the story.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *gasps* N-no Eeveelutions? Means no Glaceon!!!

Hey, so signups are still open? Is it OK if I can be part of this RP?

And by the way, ignore the first line. It's OK if I can't have an Eeveelution ><'

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Yeah, sorry about the whole Eevee thing, but we seriously have way too much... >.<'

sign-ups are still open, and I'm working on the summary for new arrivals

I can help you find a way to jump in Serene... maybe your character could be one of the members that were lost in Shadow Valley and was brought to PXS if you wish. S/he can either have joined PXS and returns back to the group when they escape (could help them escape...?) or refused to PXS join and gets rescued.

FrozenSnowman: It's okay if your entrance is short, just make sure future ones are a little longer ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Actually, I like that idea ^^ I like the "joined PSX and then returned".

I'll get started on the SU right away ><'

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Many of the captured members did join because they figured that Isabel wasn't going to get the team to come and save them and were convinced that PXS was working to a common goal, so...

BTW, Isabel's "love interest" was lost in Shadow Valley. He was the person who co-lead the Uprising. He's currently being held at PXS and refuses to join, but he won't be able to hold on to the idea he's going to be rescued for long...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Name: Rena "Renegade" Riley Siegfried
    Appearance: Rena is at most, 5'8". She has a slender body (though her weight isn't unreal), and her skin is very pale. She has a flat chest, unlike most budding women her age. Rena has ghostly silver hair that goes as far down as her waist. Her eyes are a dull gray, and look very much like the eyes of a ghost.

Rena tends to wear more "old fashioned" outfits. She wears a black Victorian dress on most occasions, with gray ribbons on each side. She wears white ribbons on each side of her hair, and sometimes might wear one as a "leg bracelet" on her left leg. She has a necklace made from pure silver, and in the middle is a rainbow-colored gem, though sometimes it tends to turn a particular color of the rainbow (perhaps based on Rena's mood, maybe?). She wears tall black shoes with ribbons on those as well, and overall, looks like something you'd see in one of those historical fiction movies that took place around the 18th-20th centuries.
    Personality: Rena seems to have given up all her emotions, thus she always has an expression without emotion most of the time. Although, when she does reveal any sign of emotions, it seems she is mischievous and very sly. She tends to trick others into doing something for her, and then she ends up with whatever bargain was offered. She is also able to sweet-talk even those who aren't very gullible into doing something against their will/beliefs. Rena may also seem to be a tad shy, but she can be really talktative when she wants to be. She dislikes those who tend to call her a "ghost", no matter how much she looks like one.
    Background: Rena's past had always been a blur to her. Ever since she was a child, she had been confined to stay in the old Victorian mansion her parents owned. For staying inside for so long, Rena lost touch with the outside world. She also lost all her past emotions, and turned into what one could call a "living doll". After her 13th birthday, Rena's father, who had kept her inside for so long, passed away from not getting enough Vitamin D from the Sun. The mother, horrified by the thought of her daughter passing away for the same reason, booted Rena outside the house.

Seeing this new world, Rena did nothing but turn everything gloomy. It seemed wherever she went, clouds would follow, and she always stayed pale. No one dared come up to her; she was always the one to start the conversations, if any. However, there was one day where she was sitting in a park, when a ray of "heavenly light" shined upon her. Although it only lasted a few seconds, Rena has always had a small chunk of hope inside her heart, and it is that hope that may keep her alive.

Recently, PSX had asked her to join them. Being the emotionless girl she is, Rena joined them without a problem, though soon learned to dislike their plans. She has been yearning to escape, but has never gotten the right chance. Her only hope now is perhaps a distraction of some sort...
    Additional Information: Rena keeps her Pokemon secret from the PSX. They were all birthday gifts from her late father.
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

I hope you don't mind the Egg Moves. I only gave each one, so...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back