• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ashleigh would probably use one of her bigger Pokémon. I think the Glaceon would have been more for a sneak attack since she's stealthier and freezing is good, but not as strong. The Luxray or the Absol would have been a good pick.

I think she should have Jynx. Because it's creepy.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Well, I was thinking that since they were in a sewer and they were surrounded by water... but it's up to you ;)
    I'll change it immediately (in a few minutes *cough cough*)

*poof*
    I changed it to Haste her Absol because it's a dark Type and could totally pown the Gardenvoir (plus I didn't know who you were talking about with Jynx... which Pokemon is that? I looked on your character profile and didn't find it)

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

This is Jynx. Type Ice/Psychic, and i fully understand what Minku means when she says it's creepy.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I knew what Pokemon it was XD
    I just didn't know she had it... *flips to page three*
    hmm... it doesn't say so here...

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • I think Minku is talking about Jynx for the executive

And I'd rather not say everything that is wrong with that Pokemon... the list would crash the forum.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • ohhh I understand now ;)
    Maybe she can have two Pokemon then, Gardenvoir and Jynx, otherwise the battle has the possibility of being waaay too short...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yay understandtion. Yeah, Jynx for the strange lady. Jynx is super creepy, plus part psychic. Easy pwnage.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Wake up and escape...
    Wake up, stand up to reach his PokeBalls, kick some Bounty Hunter butt...
    Whatever :)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yes. Just because your character isn't with mine doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. The point of splitting up is that you get to write your own piece of the story without me butting in ;)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'm not sure if some of them are still participating because things kind of started moving without them -.-'
    But if you're a street wanderer you could even just happen to walk over the spot where they're battling and hear noises. You open it up but accidentally fall on the Bounty Hunter. It's all in good fun, mates.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Alright guys, while I know i promised that I would write a post if no one else did, I've hit a roadblock. Idk how to escape, any suggestions.

Or even if someone could write a quickie post with something like, ________ broke the cuffs chaining Chris to the wall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back