• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
(OOC: Maybe it's just me, but logically, wouldn't it be better for Twilight to use Confusion to carry Josh back to the others?)

Probably, but I guess that Twilight is weak after the day of traveling, and so places him there so that she may rest as well as him. Though i may edit it, if you think that it is probably better for her to take him back.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Charky: I'm going to have my character send Fay after you to bring you back because I need your character to help recruit the next day.

Pantera: I was planning on having your character go back to the restaurant in the inn and my character would talk to yours and recruit him there. What do you think? You can do what you want, that was just my idea. It would be the day that you are currently in when Isabel recruits you.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Thanks for taking the time to change your post. And yes, i figured that I wouldn't be able to get them too often, but they're there if I have a chance to.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
Charky: I'm going to have my character send Fay after you to bring you back because I need your character to help recruit the next day.

Pantera: I was planning on having your character go back to the restaurant in the inn and my character would talk to yours and recruit him there. What do you think? You can do what you want, that was just my idea. It would be the day that you are currently in when Isabel recruits you.

That's fine, but if you wanted I could always edit my post, and have Twilight carry me back with confusion or go back to get help, and that's why you send her?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
hmm... I was more going to do something along the lines of responding to what he said "don't bother looking for me because I probably would have gotten captured."
she would roll her eyes and think something like "dramatic much?" and send Fay after him to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

Wolfsrain: no problem ^.^

Mira

restless spirit
Years
If you want to. I think it would help you keep those things in order and help us understand you character a little bit.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
is it ok if they come looking for Drake, and take him to oran valley? That will mean i have to bunny a couple of the characters, well the uprising people, ill call them CPU (like professor oak)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today

I'll do that, I guess. Luckily I wasn't too specific on the amount of time they spent in-between waking up and meeting up with Beth.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
DrAkO_ToRpEdO: I don't know what you mean...

Rentorar: Oh... this one I guess ^.^

Pantera: Thanks. You can always tell me if you have a different idea. I only have one brain here >.<'

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I think DrAcO_ToRpEdO is saying he wants you to go find his character somewhere, and bring him back to Orange Valley. But he'll need to control NPCs to do it. Or something. I'm really not sure what he's saying.

EDIT: I lengthened my last post. The reason I did it as an edit is, mainly, because it's not long enough to a post by itself. I also needed to return to the Center. It's separated by five hyphens.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Mira:Chris followed, his eyes constantly shifting to look toward Oran Valley. After his battle with them before Isabel trusted him, however she knew that with his impatience she would have to make sure that he didn't go ahead during the night.
I was thinking about having Chris sneak out on his own with the intention of meeting you guys at Orange Valley when your Character goes to look for Charkey's Character. I could find Draco character and bring him to Orange Valley if you want.
I wouldn't be able to do it until later on tonight though...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Sorry. I already posted before seeing that >.< you can post and fill in what your character did, however. I never said that your character was with them at the restaurant.

and everyone: it's Oran valley ^.^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Sorry. I already posted before seeing that >.< you can post and fill in what your character did, however. I never said that your character was with them at the restaurant.

and everyone: it's Oran valley ^.^
Oh, it's two words? Silly me.

Personally, I hate conversation posts. You can't make them long without at least partially bunnying the other person, so they're usually short.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Bleaugh, sorry! Here's the post again:

Trainer

Name: Ashleigh "Ashi" Summers

Appearance: http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/Dragon-Ryder/Drawings/IMG.jpg
Ashi stands at a tall 172cm and weighs roughly 64kg, but she never really gets time to do silly things like that. Her long dark hair is arranged so, being split down the middle, the hair on either side is pulled to her ears and tied back with proffessionally crafted PokéBall beads, unrecognisable to the naked eye, and two on each side. The back of her hair is pulled back into a lose plat and falls roughly to halfway down her torso, another Pokéball bead holding that together. Hiding under a few threads of hair are her dark eyes.
She is dressed in easy, yet fashionable clothes. A vest overtop a singlet top, hiding yet another PokéBall, designed to look like a pure black, perhaps Onyx, bead. She has what seems to be legwarmers on her biceps, her favourite fingerless gloves and a single silver ring on her left hand middle finger. Below, she wears a belted pair of dark three-quarter pants and easy zip-up canvas shoes.

Personality:
Ashi, as a first impression, seems to be a cold and dark-hearted person. Also being called a 'strong and silent type', she prefers to keep to herself rather than to mix with others. When she does talk, it's usually short and quick, unless it's a battle plan, which is usually followed by a roll of the eyes. She has no patience for misunderstanding or mistakes and often does things alone.
Those who know her well only know she means well but her past has darkened her future and understands her reasons.

Background:
Ashi started her journey like any other at the age of 10, living in Johto. Her first Pokémon was a surprising Eevee and the two instantly became 'best friends for life'. Ashi back then was a happy-go-lucky child, cheering on her Pokémon's wins and cheering up her Pokémon on there losses. Her Eevee had evolved into an Umbreon and her team had grown immensly. Life was fantastic.
When she moved to Katsu for more challenges at the age of 15, her skill was quickly spotted and she was offered a job as a Dark Pokémon gym leader. Anxious and excited, Ashi humbly accepted the position. She practised with Dark types and became a talented Eevee breeder, interested in their evolving abilities.
After roughly a year of being a gym leader, her gym was quickly and unexpectantly closed and demolished within a day. Angry and frustrated, Ashi fought back against those who demolished her life. The attackers slaughted and 'confiscated' most of her Eevees and her main Pokémon in the process, their bodies lying bloody and mangled outside the gym. Outraged, she and her remaining Pokémon fought back as hard as they could. Killing most of the attackers, they eventually fled for backup. Ashi lay shocked and distorted in the street, mourning for her lost Pokémon. Realising that they'd only come back stronger, she also fled with the remaining Pokémon she had.
After wandering the high peaks of Mt. Coronet for two years, she journied back to Katsu and the Uprising found her (or, she found them) and she joined almost instantly. She seeks revenge against those who attacked her and her gym and hopes the Uprising can grant her that revenge.

Additional Information:
Ashi wears special beads that are actually disguised PokéBalls, used so she is still 'armed' but can still walk the streets in a somewhat peaceful matter.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Sorry, your post is accepted, but you'll have to make some changes...
Your post was late, so you have to join in the next town, sorry =(
The Uprising was actually started by my character. There have been several attempts to do what they are doing, but the Uprising is the one that is trying to organize everyone to fight. It is incredibly small, lol. It was bigger before, but many past members were captured by the authorities and put away, unfortunately, so they are trying to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back