• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Waaaaahh! I can't keep up :(

@Minku - I practically gave you that Leafeon :P

@Frozen, Kez & Empoleon - When are we starting this battle?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I KNOW THANKS. SPEAKING OF WHICH:

Lee the Leafeon
    Moves: Grasswhistle, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Magical Leaf
    Appearance: The leaf ears and tail are fairly battered and the main body has more brown patches on it, mostly on the face to make it look 'dirty'.
    Personality: Quite apathetic. Doesn't really care all that much. BUT THAT'S GONNA CHANGE THANKS TO JOSH AND THE TEAM.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Yeah, it was late and we were all half asleep. No more pure ooc posts from now on.

Also, sorry for the constant posting, but I'm usually on multiple times daily.

If it helps, anytime we do something like that, I can just post a summary in the OOC thread here to simplify things.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    IGNORED~

Quote: Wolfsrain

Dile and Sakura approached a group of the other trainer's Pokemon huddled around what seemed to be a Raichu. All of them stared at the Raichu with a puzzled look on their faces.

"What do you think their doing?" Sakura asked, turning to Dile.

"Dunno." Dile replied, before jumping right into the middle of the group. "Yo! What's happenin here!?" Dile asked/yelled in a sarcastic tone as Sakura sighed in the background, shaking her head as she walked up to the group.

:( It was pushed back by all the OOC posts in the main thread...

But it can fit anywhere, so itz ok.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Guys... I know that this was already pointed out several times, but the OOC thread is for pure OOC posts. I reserve the right to kick anybody out of the RP for any reason, and pure OOC posts on the main thread annoy everyone. I'm not saying that I'm gonna kick you right now because of it, but just be wary of it in the future.

Also... doomagedon (sorry if I misspelled :P) Some of your posts are frightfully short, and it's getting more common! Every once in a while is okay... But this is getting rather ridiculous. It's my job as GM to make sure that the rules for RPing are upheld here and, as stated above, I reserve the right to kick anyone for any substantial reason.
    (dream&loc: most of yours are still okay, but you're getting really close to passing the four line minimum and I just want to to be aware of that.)

Sorry to go all dictator on you... but this has just been kind of something I had to get off my chest because, on account of having to be constantly leaving because I'm in Arizona, I haven't been able to really do or say anything about it before.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Right, I'll try to elngthen mine a bit. It's tricky, esp. in battles, because I don't have the confidence to bunny anyone yet, permission or not.

And, i've already reserved not to post pure ooc's on the main thread. I'll even avoid ooc's on that thread period, if you prefer.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    OOCs tagged onto a post are fine:

(OOC: That was pretty cool)
    post post post

(OOC: Yeah, I hope my Pokemon evolves soon)
    post post post

They can be little conversations, just not alone.
    I know you already said you wouldn't, I just wanted to remind everybody of the rules and such.

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    ...In a forest? Right now the Uprising is in Frosty Gorge, an arctic wasteland. I still think that he should be an old Uprising member captured in Shadow Valley... >.>

My character? I don't mind, I just want to know how he got trapped there, was it by the PXS or something?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    DE: Re sign ups i thinks. But you can just basically add onto the old SUs (w/ Pokemon and stuff.) So updates... Yea

Minku: Add me into the convo :)

Btw, what happened to Draco. Itz beenz veryz quietz withoutz himz z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Seriously, is anyone besides Mira, wolf, Minku, doom, loc, sweet, & me even still posting?

I feel like doom loc 'n me are taking over the RP...

I really don't like that...

our camp raid and three-way battle threw a time wrench into everything. Now I don't know what's where. Whateve happend to Kez & co.? I havent even seen them on in over a week now.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    *counts on fingers*

Actually, I think draco is the only one missing that I can think of... And Kenji isnt in yet.

And you forgot snowman is still psting

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    oh yeah, snowman too.

Can't wait until friday, we're nearing the conclusion, so I can get in on the ground floor of the timeskip...

Oh, wait! Is there going to be a literal time-gap for the time skip thread? As in, are we going to have to wait a month or something like that?

EDIT: Huh. Whddaya know. I reached my 100th post 38 posts ago and didn't notice. Go figure.

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Holy jesus, you guys post so much.

Agreed, I have time to check this about twice a day and I can't keep up. Think I'm going to wait until the restart to post again, sorry, but I think it will be a smoother way of introducing my character to the story.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    ... Alright, may I ask what all this about a timeskip thread is? I'm very, very ignorant about these things, so be patient, please.

I think most of the others have been scared off by the gargantuan amount of posts you've made in such a short time... By the time they've caught up, you've added forty more posts to read. However, the pace seems to have slowed a lot since I've last seen you. Is it because of school or something? (I'm in Aussie, so I'm pretty much a day ahead of most of you. Which means that I'm in Monday when you're stuck in Sunday, so...)

Edit: I thought I should do a sign-up for the Raichu to get a feel for him as well.

Nickname: Dynamite (Nammy)
    Species: Raichu
    Moves: Thunder Wave, Secret Power, Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt
    Appearance: He was slightly smaller, slimmer and more agile than most Raichu, with larger ears than normal for his size. He also had a red scar cut across his left, hind leg.
    Personality: Nammy was blindly loyal to anybody whom he considered a friend, following them to the pits of hell and never asking questions. He would risk his life for his friends, although he sometimes confused obstinate stupidity with courage, and could be extraordinarily stubborn. He prided himself on his loyalty, and although he was rather quick to decide most people were his friends, he would be grievously insulted if anybody except his owner quesioned that bond.
    History: As a Pichu, he was adopted by a small boy who treated him as one of the family. However, the costs of owning him became too much as he evolved into a Pikachu, and the boy's mother ordered him to abandon the Pokemon. Alone for the first time since he was hatched, he tried to get scraps from doorways, and was always beaten and refused the scraps. He had come to hate the other Pokemon who had kind trainers and normal lives, when somebody finally fed him and took him in again. A PXS member. This person gave him a Thunderstone to eveolve into Raichu, and ordered him to take all the Pokemon it could find and hand them over. At first, Raichu was glad to do so, until he learnt that they were being led to their deaths. But he couldn't disobey PXS, who kept him fed and in company. Until he was freed by a boy with a Pikachu.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I agree with Sweet. It's the main reason why I haven't posted in so long... Coupled with the fact I'm in Arizona and therefore the amount of posts pile up even more swiftly *shifty eyes*
    But I'm going to start working on something...

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    HEY! I'm sorry I wasn't on this week, but my internet connection just totally messes up now... :-(

@Zephyr, Frozen and Kez: Anyone of you can begin the battle. But please post it, so we can begin! XD :I think we three haven't posted for over a week! ^^

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    @Doom: Hey, read this when you get the chance.

I reread the last few pages, and holy arceus, we've taken over this RP. I really dont like that. For the sake of everyone else, I think we need to agree on some things. Here goes:

1) We both limit ourselves to three posts, four MAXIMUM, per day. If we're battling or whatever, stretch it out over a day or two, to avoid overwhelming the thread.
    2) If no one else (besides us) has posted by the next day, we DONT post again until someone does.
    3) NO MORE OOC on the main thread, unless it is attached to a main post.
    4) Lengthen our posts. Try to get at least a full paragraph or two per post, with at least five sentences per post.

This is for the sake of the entire thread, and to avoid any further complications. Even if we have another epic battle, draw it out over a day or two; it'll give us more time to plan our moves.

I'm posting this on the main ooc thread to get the rest of the thread as witnesses to this.

Can we agree to this, Doom?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Emoleon - I'll start :P I know, it has been a while to say the least...

I just need to wait and see if my idea's OK with Kez, and what move tha Gulpins gonna use.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Heh, I'm constraining Dream to move at my pace for a while. This is character interactions galore. :D

And I approve of your new rule, Dream, but perhaps you could give yourself exceptions if you must. If something VERY IMPORTANT happens after you post four times, or if the rp centers on you and virtually nobody can post until you do, then post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back