• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Hey, who votes for a Cliche Braveheart line! :D

Y'know, the "You may take our lives..." one?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • O.o
    Yeah, my laptop was broken... But now it's unbroken!
    You can't just have a gun, okay? But you may ask me for permission to either take one off a PXS member or give me a decent scenario in which your character receives one. Isabel doesn't get one until the end of the battle because she has some... Stuff to do ;)

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • You may take our lives.... and our Pokemon... and our memories... and all the hope that's left in this region... and technically, you'll also take our freedom... but you'll never take our... umm... uh... courage and/or stupidity!

o_O

Mira: Uh... Sar got hers from her father's room before she ran away. Three of them, at any rate. The fourth one is from one of the PXS members she tied to a tree... that's okay, right?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Zeph: Screw Braveheart! I WANNA 300 LINE!

"THIS IS SPART- Err FROSTY GORGE!!!"

@Mira: Can a Guardian offer me a gun? (Rpg!!!!!!!! .... jk)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Dream: after you defeat two PXS people, the second will have a gun, okay? But only after I say they arrive.

wolfsrain: why would a guardian have a gun? O.o

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • To guard... Duh.

I think we should all choose one cheesy movie line to say.

Dibs on...

"I'll make him and offer he can't refuse. (Godfather)"

"Guardian: Surely you can't be serious." "Chris: I'm serious... And don't call me Shirley."

And others can use these...

"Carpe Diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

"Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years..._100_Movie_Quotes#cite_note-19https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years..._100_Movie_Quotes#cite_note-12

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • "Why so serious?"

Guardians don't have guns >.<
    Not everyone can end up with a gun guys, okay?
    He could get it from an old guy who lives in Frosty Gorge >.>... *laughs manically*

"I use knives because guns are too quick."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • :(
    *Cries* No gun???? (Maybe I can take a kewl one from a PXS.)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You can't handle the truth!"

"Veni Vidi Vici"

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

"Clear your mind of cant."

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • That's fine, Mira. Ikiji traditionally fights with knives, but A) this is a war, and knives+war=NO, and B) my little "plan" sounds better if Kij has a gun.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • I want... "If you can't beat 'em, employ one of the other numerous techniques in the fine art of bringing about the early end to a human life. Duh."

Although Sar wouldn't actually say this out loud... She could have thunk it.

Ah... guns... umm... why, exactly, would it be stupid? I was just thinking that it would be stupid to face an enemy who did have guns and Pokemon, with no guns and Pokemon. I say, once you're in the war and there are bullets flying around... get armed quick!

But if you say so, Mira, then that ish what shall happen.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Actually, the first wave doesn't have guns O.O' The gun-wielding PXS members come with the next wave.

And also... Shooting isn't just "Oooo, I has a gun. Now I be shootin' it at peoples with me pewfect aim and is killin em." Though, that seems to be the same basic principals for the whole Pokemon thing as well.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Oh, and Mira? You never did answer my question. What's our limit for individual damage we can cause?

btw congrats on your 1000th +2 post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    mira: im looking to evolve my scyther soon, do i need to do it like the game and find the metal coat and trade it or how will that work?

Epilog: lol i thought of a sick combo for us

first i have my mudkip use water gun going back and forth spraying as many soldiers as we can. being wet in that kinda cold is bad enough

but you know how conductive water is ^_^

heh i dunno mira might not want us to pwn too much face but i got a few ideas

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • It depends on what kind of destruction and to whom, Dream.

Also, I think that I'll leave the first attack to the Guardians. They have something planned for an attack like this.

And doom, I think Warden's way is the best :D

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Speaking of which, are we having the time -break after this Battle?

(This was my 200th post :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back