• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
  • My predictions are always true, Dream. I can't believe that you could ever doubt me.

Besides... um... uh... I just forgot what I was gonna type while typing it. I hate it when that happens...

Well, this huge war is gonna be AWESOME!!! Yes, that's right! The full power of italics, underlines, capital letters, and three, count them; three exclamation marks! Bow before its pure awesomeness. XD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Umm... How about bold! :P

I'm wondering whether I should copy and paste my post where Isabel told everyone that they were coming at dusk and say in an hour ;)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Go Go Gadget battle start button!
    lol i have nothing to do till the battle starts >_<

I could be mean to Ikiji and tie him up so he cant participate in the battle
    that would be kinda fun :-P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • ...aaaaaand then Matsu would kill you, which would somewhat impede your ability to fight. Maybe that's not such a good idea...

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Yes, everybody just leave Kij be. If it comes down to it, we can just pressure Mira into kicking Dream out. :p

Nah, kidding. We would never do anything like that to Mira. Or Dream, I suppose... o.O

Ooh, Isabel's gonna drop da bomb. Just... don't forget about us down in the gym!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    lol dream i like ya, if i didn't i wouldnt waste my time finding fun and interesting ways to frustrate you.
    lol that is def a sign of trust
    besides i know nothing i could think up would be able to hold ikiji.
    and on top of that, im really interested to see what it exactly it is that you have planned for your char. so keeping him from being able to fight would be counter productive in the long run even if it would bring temperary amusement :)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • I'm back. :D

What'd i miss?

...I can join in again can i?

Anyway, im back on PC, the moving went ok, got a new laptop so i wont have to wait for my computer to arrive. Can somebody fill me in on what happened?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (now that he's back, do we have to give back the katana?)

*hides beeping-Katana in back pocket*

Welcome back! Also, we lost your Katana.

*Gives innocent smile*

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Draco - Yaaay! Your back :D:D:D Now we can all have cake!

*I liek cake... especially Mudkip-cake...*

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Ah, Draco. You don't really know me. XD I joined just as you stopped posting.

Now, let's see... basically, everybody's in the Pokecenter... before that, Ikiji and Kensai went to the PXS camp and wreaked havoc (ie, blew things up), and consequently provoked them. So, the war that was supposed to happen in a few days was shortened and they found that PXS would arrive at dusk. Then Chris and Isabel went to see that Gym leader person called Brad or something. He said they underestimated the speed of the PXS vehicles, and that they would really be here in an hour...

You're the one that ran away or something, right? In a truck? Nice to meet you.

I think I've been doing quite a few summaries lately...

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • I iz the meaning of Awesome ^^ I gots a katana

Alright in a nutshell:

I am DrAcO_ToRpEdO (dont forget the funky letters)
    I am one of the few original Uprising Rpers left, (Feelin Special^^)
    I had to move to another country so i had to take a break from the rp in, Early March i think.
    Many people try to kill me, steal my katana, bite me, and hate me (grrr mira -.- Who is probably trying to kill herself after reading this post)

I'm sure we'll be friends :D as long as you don't bite me. (its an inside thing... been going on for 5 pages a while back)

I dont know how long uve been here but watch out, i don't know wether this is still happening, but about 35 of the pages are ongoing stuff about nothing :D

Ok my char is Drake Wolfston

Joined the Uprising in Oran Valley, did all that stuff etc, there was a misunderstanding in frosty gorge and he ran away, stumbling onto a PSX headquarter. After stealing a truck (actually minivan) and finding one of his old pokemon he followed the psx troops to their other base.

||||||Now|||||| He joined the troops quietly sabotaging things until Ikiji and Kensai (Who're they?) wreaked havoc when he left. He snuck away when the other members were busy with the fihght and quietly drove the truck away, until he camped outside frosty gorge, waiting for the attack. He doesn't want to help the uprising due to the incident, but he does want to protect frosty gorge. Unbeknownst to him, PSX are attacking in a hour.|||||

is it ok that this happened? ^ the second p while i was away? it isn't anything major and not really worth catching up for, so can i just continue from outside frosty gorge?

Supah short description:

Drake Wolfston
    14 yrs old
    Spiky black hair, wild appearance and personality, wears a hoody/jacket under his coat, together with jeans, sometimes puts on a cap. Reckless, but good at battling. Both Reckless, and Quiet at times. Has a katana^^ *SHoots Wolfsrain*
    Pokemon:

Sparky: Pikachu
    Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Agility,

His first pokemon, as a pichu it became attatched to Drake even before his journey.

Terra: Bulbasaur
    Vinewhip, Tackle, Razorleaf, Sludge Bomb

One of the three pokemon saved from the PSX outside Crystal City.
    See file 48b :Crystal City.. Case 4.2

Storm: Wartortle
    Water gun, rapid spin, Pound, Bubblebeam

As a squirtle, one of the three pokemon saved by blablabla

Star: Charmander
    Dig, flamethrower, scratch, Metal Claw

One of the three saved pokemons

Ace: Riolu
    Force Palm, Comet Punch, Quick Attack, Aura Sphere

Fairly new pokemon, tough belonged to Drake at the ranch.

Drake: Superhuman
    Katana Strike: Super Awesomeness: Superhuman Speed: Explosion:
    Yay im just in my own world, but you'll learn to ignore useless comments like the last one i made.

Anyway, brief history:

Has a ranch, Hides from PSX, Chris comes and Blows up his home, Chris puts him on a bird and flies away leaving PSX in the dust, Drake becomes part of the Uprising.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Draco. I am now being more harsh with the treatment of other RPers, so you'll be kicked within the week :P
    Welcome back ;)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Yeah, welcome back. blah blah etc...

@dream: DON"T complain about Pikachu (mine was first anyways), when there are about 7 billion eeveelutions *Glares at Mira and Minku*

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • At least all the Eeveelutions aren't all named Sparky :P
    Not my fault... I didn't know people liked Eeveelution O.o I don't like them THAT much, I just wanted my character to have a party of them 'cause I thought it'd be cool :P
    Maybe it's one of those "monkey see, monkey do" things...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back