• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • Dig...remeber...feel for the vibrations...

She stayed low to the ground, feeling for the vibrations to track Vibrava, all the while keeping one eye warily on the Meditite.
    --------------------
    "What happened?" Tabby asked, concerned. "Are you okay? We don't have to battle if you're hurt."

Ikiji remebered banging his ankle on that whatever-it-was. He felt like an idiot, a rare feeling for him. He scowled.

"I am fine. I do not need your sympathy. Focus on the battle."

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • (ooc: Matsu's waiting and watching for now)

(ooc: crap we gotta wrap this up in the next ten minutes or so, I g2g soon)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    (dang it i cant remember what moves i was gonna have meditite know, oh wells ill just use some ones it learns at low lvls. )

As the flamethrower was flying towards meditite it's eyes began to glow and all of a sudden it dissappeared and appeared next to where it was a moment before, dodging the attack. Was that a detect? that could definatly be useful... "Okay Vibrava use Dig!" the ground shook a little as it shot up from the ground under the Vulpix. I might as well let Vibrava fight the vulpix it looks like they were wanting a rematch anyways.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Matsuko tensed as she felt the vibrations shift. She relaized Vibrava's target. She called to teh Vulpix.

<Vibrava, below you! Move!>

So that leaves the Fighting-type for me...oh, joy...

(ooc: 23 minutes more, then that's it for me. Let's all agree to meet up tomorrow if we don't finish this battle, okay? How about 5-30?)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kyndle was tossed into the air by the attack. While she was still in the air, Tabby yelled "Kyndle! Extrasensory on vibrava, and FAST!"

Kyndle's tails glowed faintly, and vibrava was gripped in an unseeable power.

Through the excitement of the battle Tabby heard Ikiji saying something about not needing her pity.

"Well, someone's feeling friendly today, huh?" she remarked sarcastically to him, keeping her eyes on the battle.

<OW!> Kyndle shouted as the vibrava came up under her and threw her into the air.

"Kyndle!" Tabby yelled. "Extrasensory on vibrava, and FAST!"

Okay, extrasensory it was. Kyndle felt her tails heat up with the effort of the attack. She concentrated hard on vibrava and was gratified to see him gripped in the wierd attack's power.

<Take THAT!> she shouted.

(OOC: Hope I wasn't godmodding or bunnying right there... sorry if I was.)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    (Lol its cool)

Vibrava let out a scream of pain. "Crap, quick vibrava use sonic boom!" While vibrava was still getting attacked it flittered its wings and a sonic boom shot out towards the vulpix.

Meditite resumed its meditation position and shot high up in the air and it began to glow as it was meditating. Meditate...hmm...

(lol if i can get this combo off it should do some serious damage due to meditites ability: Pure power = meditites attack power is doubled during a battle.)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • The Vulpic wasn't able to dodge the attck, but it delivered a stunning counterattack. Matsuko cheered.
    <Nice! Hey, now that I think about it, I don't know your name. I'm Matsuko. What about you?>

Out of one eye, Matsuko watched the Meditite. It didn't budge.

<Well? Are you going to just sit there and hover all day, or are you going to attack?>

Suddenly, it shot up into the air. She recoiled, but it didn't atttack. It just...sat there.

I HATE psychics...

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    While meditite was floating high in the air it finally spoke.

<Patience, i will make my move when the moment is right>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • <Perhaps in the future you should think to act faster.>

She aimed and released the charge she had secretly been building; a fierce Thunder attack roared above the Meditite, and came crashing down...

Matsuko smiled. Go ahead. Dodge it. I dare you...

Years
  • Tabby saw the vibrava use sonic boom. Kyndle definitely couldn't dodge that attack, but maybe she could counter it... it was worth a shot.

"Kyndle, use fire blast!" she yelled. A ring of fire formed around Kyndle and shot forwards towards the vibrava. It exploded when it hit the sonic boom, and there was an impressive fireball. Tabby held her breath. What was going to happen? She couldn't see anything because of the fire.

Kyndle chanced a brief look over her shoulder at the pikachu.

<Nice! Hey, now that I think about it I don't know your name. I'm Matsuko.> it said.

<I'm Kyndle,> the vulpix replied.

"Kyndle, use fire blast!" Tabby yelled. Kyndle felt heat surge through her, thrilling her, as the ring formed around her. Then she shoved it forwards with all her might. When it hit vibrava's sonic boom it exploded into a fireball. The fire surrounded her, but because of her ability Flash Fire it felt pleasantly warm, not blazing hot like it should have. It was a strange and exhilirating experience.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Ikiji smiled when he saw the Thunder form above the Meditite.

So, she's using THAT trick...heh heh...

A wave of heat and smoke crashed into him, and he looked towards where the Vulpix and Vibrava had been, only to see a thick cloud of smoke.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Meditites eyes again glowed and it dissappeared reapearing right in front of Ikiji. <I would be careful about your next attack, if i dodge it could hit your trainer> It again began using meditate.

Vibrava struggled to get free from the attack vulpix was using on it. The fireblast countered the sonic boom but there was still a fireball flying towards It. It struggled and struggled and barely managed to move out of the way of the fireball. It was starting to become winded but it wasn't about to give up. It fired another sonic boom but this time towards the pikachu. <Man this is fun! lets make this battle last longer!>

Years
  • Tabby saw the vibrava dodge the fireball, and Kyndle seemed unharmed. Oh yeah, Flash Fire. Thank goodness for pokemon abilities!

The next sonic boom seemed to be headed for Matsuko.

"Kyndle! Use flamethrower on vibrava!"

Hopefully the flamethrower would surprise the vibrava. She felt the fire inside her grow hotter, and she pulled it into her throat and blew it at the vibrava, a thick column of fire. It was perfectly aimed. It might have been her best flamethrower ever.

<Take that!> she shouted. <I SO have you now!> she told the vibrava.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • It dodged the attack and reapperaed right next to Ikiji. Matsuko gave an innocent shrug.

<Using my trainer as a shield? That MIGHT work...except...>

She looked up at him and smiled wickedly.

<What you fail to realize is that...>

She released the second charge.

<I have no qualms about shocking Kij.>
    --------------------------
    The Meditite reappeared right in front of him. He took a step back, startled, and then looked at Matsuko.

He recognized that sinister expression.

Oh, hell....
    --------------------
    A sonic boom was hurtling towards her, but she casually aimed a bolt at the Vibrava. She smiled as the boom neared her.

Moments before impact, she quickly rolled. The boom hit the ground with enough force to propel her across the room, but she rebounded of the wall and fired another bolt at the Vibrava. She took off directly behind the bolt, and charged at it.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    "Vibrava! what are you doing? your supposed to be going against the vulpix!" Vibrava didn't listen though. It flew straight towards the flame thrower. It began spinning rapidly and shot straight into the fire. The spinning prevented most of the fire from hitting it and it continued towards the Vulpix. right before it would have hit Vulpix it leveled out and Shot towards the pikachu. on the way it shot two sonic booms, one towards the electric attack hitting it and cancelling it right before it would have hit meditite. The second shot towards the pikachu. <What ever you are planning to do do it fast Meditite!>

Meditite closed its eyes and began reading the pikachu's mind, reading it like an open book noticing where it would move when meditite finally did attack.

I get it! it used meditate to raise its attack and then mind reader to make sure its next attack will land! not too shabby meditite.

Years
  • "Kyndle, use quick attack on meditite!"

Meditite seemed to be preocuppied, sitting in the air, and vibrava was racing towards Matsuko. It DID seem like a good time to attack.

Kyndle raced forwards, feeling the attack fill her muscles with energy. She sped up until she was just a reddish-brown blur and slammed into the meditite at full speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back