• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region [OOC Thread]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • The RP! It has life! *Puts away doctor's uniform*

That post made me love all Munchlax even more xD

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • /returns after finals and school

Hmm. This is still alive. Perhaps I should post. Like I said I was going to several weeks ago.

Zeph.

Years
  • I would refuse to let mine evolve at all :D

Oh yea, and I'm gonna post soon w/e... *mumbles*

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Oh, yeah, there's an OOC thread. *cough* *clears away dust* *cough* Hi guys. ^^'

I will post once some more people do, because I have exams coming up. Then I leave for a week, so I'll try to post before then. And I'm pretty sure Audrey's still lying face down in the dirt pretending to be a spy. xD

Personally, I'm glad there's not a Munchlax falling on my he- *whump* Never mind. Ow. >.>'

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • To a point, I suppose ^^

But sorwy I haven't posted... I've been... busy. -.-''

I'll post tomorrow night, after teh last exam ^^

Zeph.

Years
  • I wrote up a bunch of stuff and junk and yea...

Like an old coal train, we're slowly starting back up :D

Bad similie, but you get the point I hope... :3

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • If it had been a Snorlax, I wouldn't have to worry about the ouch factor. I'd probably be kind of dead. Unless I was a cartoon character. Or in Super Smash Bros.

So, I kind of just read through the entirety of the previous RP's thread and its OOC thread and all of this RP's thread and its OOC thread when I should have been studying for exams. I think I may need help with this whole procrastination problem.... >.>'

...but I did post. Anyone can feel free to be the person Audrey just ran into. (Raikiri took care of that. ^^) Though I may or may not be able to post a response before I have to leave (see above). *sigh* Silly schedule. Off to actually study now. *runs off to locate her physics notes*

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, but after that I'll be gone for just over a week... Hopefully Wolf will be able to take over, eh? ^.^'

Zeph.

Years
  • Aww naaww don't leave Wolf in charge!

*Writes letter* Dear mother, tell everyone that I loved them...

;3

Last edited:
    Years
  • *raises hand*
    My ballet recital and life drama and college are over for the next few months, so if at all possible I would really, really, really love to rejoin this roleplay. I seriously enjoyed the part of it I took place in and I think it has a great concept and a lot of great people in it.
    Sorry for poof-ing, I know it was really really rude, but some awful real life circumstances ( a death in the family, etc) kind of ruined my focus on...anything, really. But I'm okay now. :D

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Well, guess Mira Isn't back... so... ^^

Anyways Raven. Ya, tis fine. If you write a post that can catch you up to us, then it's no problem at all :3

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Bah... Lies... I mean, erm... I'm not here... Oh crap...

Anyway, I'll try to get a post up soon. My family's being a little too clingy right now for me to get much done... *sighs*

And yeah. I'm glad you're back, RavenStar.

Back