• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zomgitscathy saying hi!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hello all. My name is Catherine. I'm a long time Pokemon fan. I started with R/B/Y, and have played every generation since (except X/Y, which I'll be getting in the next few weeks. Yay!)

I'm primarily playing HeartGold and Black lately. I'm very into competitive battling, in case anyone is ever interested in a WiFi battle.

With that, I would like to say, Hello!

Hello right back at you, Catherine! <3 Welcome to PC!

Glad to hear you've plans to get X and Y as they're both amazing. HeartGold and Black are both great too, though! We have areas for the fifth and fourth generation game discussions so be sure to pop by and discuss them there. There's also the Battle Center for anything related to battling, too. :) But it's clear you're a big Pokemon fan since you've been playing so long - we have that in common! Pokemon continues to be more and more amazing. ♥

Hope you have a great time here and end up loving this forum as much as everyone else. PokeCommunity has lots to do and we want you to have a good time. Let our staff know if you need some help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there Catherine; I've always loved that name, btw. <3

I'm glad to hear that you're into competitive battling too, and I'd be really happy on battling you over on Wi-fi sometime! Like said above me, feel free to visit our Battling Center if you want to chat about competitive battling! And yes, I'm also glad that you're getting X&Y - those games are amazing, and I hope that you'll enjoy them! Annnnd with that, welcome! I'm sure that you'll have an amazing stay, and if you ever want to chat, I'm always open. <3

See you around, and I'll love to help you out whenever you have a question or concern too. :3

Years
    Heya there Catherine, welcome to PC! o/

Looks like my good friends Cirno and LGDArm have pointed you towards the battle center, which is definitely the headquarters here for competitive battling! :)

And like you, I'm a fan down to the roots of Pokémon with RBY, though Gold was my first game, I kinda worked backwards there, but I love the original generations as well! And you'll really love X and Y once you get those for sure as well! :D

Anyways, if you need any help around here, feel free to come in contact with any moderator such as myself or anyone else who has a bold nickname and we'd be glad to help you out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave me a visitor message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the fray Cathy! Nice to have you.

I only just got into competitive battling but I'd love to give it a go (HeartGold is my FAVOURITE), challenge me sometime! I hope you have a great time here, see you around!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Thanks all, for the warm welcome :D

Also, very glad to hear that X and Y are good. I'm getting more and more excited for it every day!

PM me if you want to exchange friend codes :3

Back