• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Villa in Pokemon Platinum

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The decorations for the Villa are really nice I have to say that. Some of them even deserve their price, but most of them are too expensive. At least some of the items are dazzling and not like a piece of paper for your table, or a pencil designated to put on the table that goes along with the paper. I'd buy a lot more of the furniture and all, but as I said before, they are really expensive. Other than that, the items and all are very fascinating.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I like the villa, and how people come to visit as you add stuff. It's too bad that everything is so expensive, though.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The people visiting you was a nice add. Although I think they should've made it in a way to where you can also battle them. It'd be a nice way to level up your pokemon more as well. It can also give you more money so that way you can have more money to get the expensive items. I wouldn't mind that happening, and each time they come, maybe they can be at higher levels or so.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    or like i can you can team up with them for like the day and double battle and challenge people in the area like the frontier with them...If you buy everything and a super rare Pokemon ghost appeared like Spiritomb (because the old one is annoying to get) or a new Ghost Pokemon it would be better...maybe the uncatchable Ghost from RBY then one of a dead cubone's mother...

Years
  • i like it a lot. its cute and cool and i like it when cynthia comes by since she's my fave sinnoh character. but i do wish that i could put plushies in it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    i like it a lot. its cute and cool and i like it when cynthia comes by since she's my fave sinnoh character. but i do wish that i could put plushies in it.

I almost didn't know you couldn't put plushies in the Villa. That's really awkward that you can't though. I mean why can't you if it is suppose to be something like the Secret Base? They could've allowed you to put it on tables or so. Plushies were like almost the main thing to have in Secret Bases...but it isn't in the Villa?

Well at least we've got a whole lot more items to put in the Villa, but some of them are really overdone and weren't needed.

Years
  • Its not that bad i think it was good to have something thats yours in the game besides your secret base i dont think it was a waste at all

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Its not that bad i think it was good to have something thats yours in the game besides your secret base i dont think it was a waste at all

Well the Secret Base is basically the same thing as the Villa. Though there were just more neat things to have in the Villa than in the Secret Bases underground. I don't mind having the Villa at all either, but maybe if the prices for the items went down, and it had a few features added in and some things changed in it, it would've been a bit better.

I do like how the items look when you place them around. The Villa looks a lot better than the Underground Secret Bases, I can tell you that. At least you didn't have to do quests to remove rocks in the Villa as well.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • It was OK, but I think it could have been better. (I think Mini games would have been nice, like if you bought a Wii, you'd unlock a mini game or something.)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • It's completey useless, but it adds something cool to the game.
    it's cool that you get your own place of residence outside of Mom's house. It would be nice if you appeared there after the E4 instead of all the way in Twinleaf.

But I definately like it!

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    The villa's okay. I haven't really used it since I just got it from the guy but I'll go see what I can do.

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    The Ocean used to be there i think lol or a villa you cant go into

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have to say; at least the Villa is a nice feature to those who are rich in the game and like to decorate a lot. It's actually better than having nothing there.

The Villa is a nice place for people to wander around when you're bored I guess. Or maybe for those who want to save in there. Though I never saved there, so I don't know if you can or not.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    When I got it in my Japanese Platinum I was "This is gonna be awesome! I'm gonna fill the entire thing!"

Then I saw the prices for everything... that kinda ended any aspirations rather quickly.XD

Anjiru

Prince of Darkness
    Years
  • I first thought that this wa more than only a boring house...
    i thoguht, someone comes in, you can fight with him or slepp in your bed or some things else...

but only sometimes someone comes to there.
    first time i saw Cynthia and thought she was a housebreaker, than i realized, that some trainer comes in sometimes...

i dont have any problmes to buy things for the villa.
    i got everything which you can buy at the beginning and still have enough money for everything else...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have every item now. Its really full and crowded and I wish I could rearrange.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • The villa is cool, but I don't use it much. I rather waste my money on ensential items for my Pokémons than decorations.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    It'd be cool if the house actually served a purpose beyond spending hard earned credits just to decorate it. Like maybe the people that visited would battle you. Be able to use the radio (that would be nice!), sleep in the bed, use the computer (what the hell is up with that?!). All in all, it definitely is a waste of space and time. Not worth any effort.

Back