• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

blue

gucci
    Years
    If you've ever heard of Marriland's Platinum Nuzlocke videos he did a while back, he ended up using a Pachirisu on his team and it became a real success story, as the series ended with said Pachirisu surviving the entire journey since its capture, and was one of only two surviving members of Marriland's team from the final battle with Cynthia.

Definitely shows that weak stuff shall not be mocked, because there's always a way to bring out a Pokemon's full potential.

Those videos gave me the initiative to actually use a Pachirisu in Platinum, I've only recently started again on Platinum so Pachirisu will definitely be a team member.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Pachirisu, hmm... I remember using one in Pearl (experimentation differing from Diamond, perhaps?) and it did really well, but I dropped it by the 6th Gym for some reason. Probably due to its lack of use in Byron's Gym, or something.

Years
    If you've ever heard of Marriland's Platinum Nuzlocke videos he did a while back, he ended up using a Pachirisu on his team and it became a real success story, as the series ended with said Pachirisu surviving the entire journey since its capture, and was one of only two surviving members of Marriland's team from the final battle with Cynthia.

Definitely shows that weak stuff shall not be mocked, because there's always a way to bring out a Pokemon's full potential.

This.

THIS SO HARD.

I bet nobody expected him to use Pachirisu at all, never mind having it in his final team. And in the post-final battle montage, Ninjarisu and Extremely (Marriland's Leafeon) were two that he declared to be a very solid duo that worked well together.

I will have to use Pachirisu sometime after that.

Years
    I wish Polarity had lasted longer than it did, Marriland never seems to encounter shinies...

But still, Ninjarisu made me come to the belief that any Pokemon can work out well if you give it a chance. His team was filled with Pokemon that you see all the time when people play Platinum, like Infernape and Magnezone, but in the end, the little squirrel outlived all of them, all because Marriland gave it a chance.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I actually started a nuzlocke on Platinum after watching his series, I lost against Fantina's Mismagius but I decided to continue as normal bc of the awesome team I've now got.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Gligar, Chingling, Roselia, Shellos, Staravia and Monferno. Planning on switching out Starvia and Monferno for Duskull and Pachirisu for more type coverage though.

How's Roselia doing until now? Are you gonna evolve it into Roserade? It was suuuch a big help for me during my Monotype run :D

blue

gucci
    Years
    How's Roselia doing until now? Are you gonna evolve it into Roserade? It was suuuch a big help for me during my Monotype run :D

Definitely, Roserade is one of my all-time favourites! As soon as I come across a Shiny Stone I'll make it happen. n_n

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Mannn, I haven't touched DPPt or HGSS in ages. Maybe I should restart fresh. Hmmm...who knows. I have too many good Pokemon on HGSS though and it would be a pain to transfer them all grr.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Mannn, I haven't touched DPPt or HGSS in ages. Maybe I should restart fresh. Hmmm...who knows. I have too many good Pokemon on HGSS though and it would be a pain to transfer them all grr.
    I thought about doing a new game on DPPt. It would be a great way to celebrate my 5 year anniversary of becoming a mod of fourth gen on January 6th. Let's restart fresh together. :D

Years
    I haven't been watching the anime, but I managed to catch Pokémon Heroes on TV a couple days back, before I left my parents' house. It was nice stuff there, but they had Destiny Deoxys the next day which I didn't get to check out, unfortunately. I remember seeing that one in the movie stream back at the GT, that was fun.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Sometimes this makes me curious about what will the new XY season's name would be in the US, considering the season's name getting more elaborate when the adventure in the same region continues. (Like Advanced Challenge, DP Sinnoh League Victors, or BW Rival Destinies, for instance.)

Oh, and I suspect the opening for the new season will use some scene from the latest Pokémon opening in Japan (Getter Banban).

Last edited:
    Back