• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

It is alive! *Muahahaha*

You guys know the deal. Post to your heart's content.

No, I don't know the deal. Fill me in.

Years
    I really hope 2015 is even better than 2014 because this year was pretty good; better than the last :)

Yup, and your invitation to staff was what ended it on an awesome note for you. 2015 is sure to have more in store for you in terms of what you'd expect from being a member of staff, such as well... an awesome avatar/sig theme collab.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    To be fair, even though it's neat being on staff and all, the initial 'rush' of promotiin is hard to beat, and it's not _that_ fantastic. There's all that rl stuff that should be considered too, haha.

Also hello 4th gen I remember when you were multiple sections. Good times.

Years
    4th Gen now eh? It has been ages since I last played my SoulSilver or Platinum, but who knows maybe I might consider replaying Platinum again since it's always been the only good Sinnoh game.

Years
    ...I should go through Platinum or Pearl sometime, it's been ages since I almost solo'd Platinum with my shiny Bibarel...

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Well I was mostly talking about real life things anyways :p

I really should play Platinum again or finish SoulSilver :) The most I've been doing on fourth gen games lately is transferring Pokemon; they're all full of empty boxes now.

Years
    Lol hi wanderers. I'm just finishing my Soulsilver run. I got all my badges with level 52 or less Pokemon, and Red has all the Pokemon on 80 or more, so that's gonna be fun. I'm grinding now via gym rebattles. My Arcanine is having fun at the moment, not sure about Erika though.
    After that I'm going back to Platinum to shiny chain :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Waah, I even set as a new years resolution for myself to finish Platinum. Gotta step on it.

Years
    For me, the last time I played through Platinum was my Blue Mono-Color back in the fall. I know that when I came to that, I had some very strong stuff all across my team, I even managed to defeat Cynthia without too many issues despite not using any items and having to take hits to switch in. As for Heart Gold, I still have the save from my Wedlocke, which I can at least use to collect Apricorn Balls.

Nakala Pri

I might download Platinum and get an Ambipom and a Pachirisu. >:)

I'm gonna make a team of weak Pokemon and raise them up to be superstars. =P I'm so NOT gonna use a Garchomp, though. xD So darned OP.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I might download Platinum and get an Ambipom and a Pachirisu. >:)

I'm gonna make a team of weak Pokemon and raise them up to be superstars. =P I'm so NOT gonna use a Garchomp, though. xD So darned OP.

Good idea! I've used Pachirisu before on a playthrough and it was pretty decent. Not the strongest member of my team, but not the weakest either. I also used Lopunny in that playthrough which was a pain to get but a pretty solid member of my team in the end.

Years
    Good idea! I've used Pachirisu before on a playthrough and it was pretty decent. Not the strongest member of my team, but not the weakest either. I also used Lopunny in that playthrough which was a pain to get but a pretty solid member of my team in the end.

If you've ever heard of Marriland's Platinum Nuzlocke videos he did a while back, he ended up using a Pachirisu on his team and it became a real success story, as the series ended with said Pachirisu surviving the entire journey since its capture, and was one of only two surviving members of Marriland's team from the final battle with Cynthia.

Definitely shows that weak stuff shall not be mocked, because there's always a way to bring out a Pokemon's full potential.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    If you've ever heard of Marriland's Platinum Nuzlocke videos he did a while back, he ended up using a Pachirisu on his team and it became a real success story, as the series ended with said Pachirisu surviving the entire journey since its capture, and was one of only two surviving members of Marriland's team from the final battle with Cynthia.

Definitely shows that weak stuff shall not be mocked, because there's always a way to bring out a Pokemon's full potential.

Oh that's pretty cool!

And yeah absolutely! All about using the underdogs o/

My team on HG was Feraligatr/Jumpluff/Furret/Noctowl/Aipom/Wobbuffet, definitely a team of underdogs too, and they decimated their opponents. It's a lot of fun to use less-powerful Pokemon imo because it makes victory all the more sweeter, and you can make a story out of it like with Marriland's Pachirisu :P

Back