• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    What are you kids doing in my turf?! (shakes fists at you all) :p nah jk, forgot this thread existed Xd.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oooh, we're in ORAS. So, who else has still not beaten the game?

Also, Brendan was here. Rika is a looser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Where did the previous thread went? :P

And to answer that question Adventure: anyone who hasn't bought ORAS yet.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The last one was probably forgotten and lost to the depths of PC.

Years
    I have not even gotten the games yet, I was like planning to get them for Christmas but it now seems likely it'll be after Christmas at this rate because my mother is sooooooooo lazy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Where did the previous thread went? :P

And to answer that question Adventure: anyone who hasn't bought ORAS yet.
    True, like myself actually xD I just sit here with my ol' trusty GBA and Ruby. Go, Zangoose!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I still haven't beaten Alpha Sapphire yet. Still making my Sharpedo to Level 58, with my other Pokemon, before I battle Winona :x

Nakala Pri

I'VE GOT A

Skorupi (Windy, named after one of my first toys)
    Zorua (Denise, after the girl from Cosby Show)
    Lillipup (Tenten, AFTER TENTEN, DUH)
    Mankey (Iggy, not gonna keep it, probably)

I said I wouldn't get another girl team but this happened, lol

I CALL THEM THE LADY BRIGADE

I need a bloody Water type and a Flying type and a whole lot of butt types

Guys, don't stress out leveling up. PLEASE. You'll end up seriously over-leveled and the game will have no challenge what so ever. >:(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Apart from the Delta episode, did the story change much from the original games?

Nakala Pri

All I remember from the Original was Dewford Town and how I kept getting wiped out by Shroomishs. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I recall how insanely high levels I though the E4 had. I was used to Lance and his Lv 60 dragons or whatever. I guess ORAS has levels more suited for the modern games.

Nakala Pri

Welllllllll now they're pretty mellow but HOLY HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STEVEN'S CRADILY IS FRICKIN HARD AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The only reason I won was thanks to Will-O-Wisp.

YEAH NINETAILS WOO

i was the first perrson to use ninteails in or :)

Nakala Pri

I called it Margollo and it kicked ass 8D

I actually had

Sandslash (Rio)
    Ambipom (Sally)
    Seel (Sophie, never got around to evolving it)
    Ninetales (Margollo)
    Dodrio (Nana)
    Raichu (Trixie)

I BLOODY HATED IT XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Cradily was easy. What's harder would be the trump card the sneaky yet handsome champion hid 'til he's down to his last one.

Aka. Metagross.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I wrecked Steven's Metagross so hard with my own. IDK why he thought that using Giga Impact was a good idea......

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Apart from the Delta episode, did the story change much from the original games?
    The basis is the same, but there's some changes to the details! The teams are more distinct, their plan is better protrayed/justified, and the other admins have more of a role too (and character). There's even some flavour backstory hinted at here and there.
    Cradily was easy. What's harder would be the trump card the sneaky yet handsome champion hid 'til he's down to his last one.

Aka. Metagross.
    It's hard when you're actually underlevelled by then due to using 29 different Pokemon in your rotating team. Plus a HM slave. :V

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    I still haven't gotten either one. I might get AS at some point though. I'm more of a Sony/PC gamer nowadays though, so I'm afraid that if I got a 3ds it would just be a Pokémon machine. A very expensive one. >->

Years
    I still haven't gotten either one. I might get AS at some point though. I'm more of a Sony/PC gamer nowadays though, so I'm afraid that if I got a 3ds it would just be a Pokémon machine. A very expensive one. >->

I'm in the same situation, my family grew up as Sony gamers so my Nintendo handhelds are usually only just for Pokemon games. And it'll pretty much be the only thing I'll be playing these days.

Back