• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • It's nice to meet someone else who can speak German haha, I don't meet many people online who can tbh ^^

Dutch gibberish is only gibberish if it's gibberish, else it's not gibberish. You know?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Yeah I remember the Dutch claim German is gibberish, while the Germans claim Dutch is gibberish.

Years
  • A Dutch friend of mine says that Flemish is like old fashioned sounding Dutch. Like how she expected her grandparents to speak back in their younger days or something like that.

Also add me to the 'never learnt to ride a bike club'. It's moved very far up the list though since I'm going to be spending most of my time outside November onward.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I learned how to ride a bike then didn't for like a decade. Took me about a day to relearn how to ride a bike. It's true what they say about never forgetting.

Years
  • I would never ride a bike around these parts because a) I don't trust myself to and b) I most definitely don't trust a lot of the drivers here lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I wouldn't mind doing more bike riding but there's to many asshole drivers around and not enough sidewalks to ride on.

Years
  • I've been so spoiled with transport living in a city with a very extensive (and very affordable) metro system that connects to two high speed railways stations and another normal long distance railway station plus the airport which is a big international one. When/if I settle down which, if I choose to live in a city, I will settle for nothing less again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Heh I only recently ever rode with a metro, most my life was normal train travel or bus travel so it was a fun new experience ^^

Years
  • I've never been on a train before tbh.

... never really needed to. The train here is more if you're going to a different county altogether, so there was never really a need for me to travel that far.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I haven't either. There aren't trains around my region anyway, but it's something I'd like to experience someday.

Years
  • I'd like to experience getting on a plane at some point, too! Truth be told a part of me will always be afraid of flying because of heights reasons, but I've always wanted to travel around so I feel like I have to deal with it sooner or later. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back