• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    When i got online i could never get junoliv. But if im disqualified well nvm. I couldnt batlle but once but dont worry. Can i still battle with junoliv. Ive been a little busy these days so havent been able to enter much

Last edited:

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well then its not my fault your never on. im on everyday so if ur on once in a while i cant be the one disqualified. and i was theone who tried last, to vm u so we can battle

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Alright, I've decided, since I very much want this Whirl Cup finished, we're going to mix things up. So unless reaper and Mukka both make the finals, they won't be meeting again. XD

I'll be fighting Mukka as an extra Semi-Final match. The winner will face snowpanther (who can't find until after New Years anyway.)

Junoliv and reaper121 can battle now. The deadline for these matches is Tuesday, January 6th. Please don't wait that long. ^_^ These are 6v6 water Pokemon battles, all standard clauses in effect. And yes, Suicune and Phione are allowed at this point.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I beat Volkner 4-0.
    It was a mess really. i blame myself xD

so snowpanther get ready boy.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    -_- Dot dot dot. Hahaha.

No it's fine, really, but yes, snowpanther vs. Mukka. Have your battles done by Friday, because by then I'm advancing based on activity. With that said, juno/reaper aren't going to like it.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well, I'm on alot after school, UK of course, but junoliv seems to only be on around 5 (again, UK), before I get home =(

Well..if you guys could both set up a specific time, maybe later in the evening for you reaper, that might work? I don't want to make you guys suffer with timing or have to battle at an awkward time, but otherwise my only option is swapping snowpanther with Junoliv (which might create the same problem.)

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well..if you guys could both set up a specific time, maybe later in the evening for you reaper, that might work? I don't want to make you guys suffer with timing or have to battle at an awkward time, but otherwise my only option is swapping snowpanther with Junoliv (which might create the same problem.)

huh?. man its hard reaper. but the only time i can promise to be on so late is from saturday coming. so if volkner allows we can have our match saturday for sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Where is Snowpanther?
    i can never see him online even if i stay up until midnight (or even longer sometimes) :<

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Where is Snowpanther?
    i can never see him online even if i stay up until midnight (or even longer sometimes) :<

Well since the others have until Saturday, so do you guys. =/ If he doesn't log on enough, you'll move on based on activity.

Crap, i guess I should get some prizes. XDD *heads to Trade Corner to search for donations*

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    reaper if u get on and im not on yet click on the chat link in my sig to find me so we can battle

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    k reaper let me know when ur on. im waiting.

reaper = no show. :( ..........

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I don't know what else to do with you guys. XDD

I'm giving you guys one last extension. Mukka vs. snowpanther and junoliv vs. reaper121.

I want both sets of pairs to come to me with a SET TIME AND DAY they've chosen to have your match. That means actually responding to VMs (snowpanther) and being on when other people are (reaper). I know life makes people busy in general, but this cup was supposed to finish before Christmas.

If you guys can't pick a date by Wednesday night, I'm disqualifying based on activity HERE in this thread, not based on activity on PC. Junoliv and Mukka have checked in plenty of times and have made the effort to ask for the matches, but they didn't get responses. So basically it'll be them into the finals for a 6v6 water match unless the date is chosen, because I'm ready to start the next Whirl Cup signups.

Back