• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • xDD Clever Stuff!

Username: Dukey
    Friend Code: 5112 1695 7956
    How long have you been battling on PC? A Few Months
    What's your battling availability like? I can battle anytime that I'm online
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? It sounds like fun?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Username: Mukka
    Friend Code: 1418 5218 7909
    How long have you been battling on PC? 2 months
    What's your battling availability like? i can battle most evenings and all weekend whenever i am on.
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? It sounds like a differnt challenge and will be an interesting challenge to take on.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Username:Yellow!!!! *i go by Ven on wi-fi*
    Friend Code:In my sig
    How long have you been battling on PC? Long enough???
    What's your battling availability like? um everyday from 3-8:30ish GM time weekends all day!
    I want to be in this because it will be my first tournament and i want to see how well others battle

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Thats a good reason :/ ..

Lol..he's cocky like that? XD

so volkner am i in cuZ it looks like this is going to be awsome

We'll see. Technically, 12 people have signed up, but I'd like to see if we can get a few more. Then I'll release the final list of who will be competing. For now, everyone get training! You have plenty of time to get 3 Water Pokemon ready for action for the Round Robin stage.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I know I have my three (;!

Me too, Crissy. ^_^ This should be a fun tournament; I'll wait until Monday morning to see if we get a few more entries. Otherwise, the twelve who have signed up will be our twelve. Then I'll post who goes in Group A and Group B and people can start battling!

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
    Years
  • I really can't wait, it should be interesting to see what people do when battling with the same type as the opponent.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Meh, I know who I'm using, I only have to get 1 of them and I'm ready =P
    trust me, I will pwn this tourney

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Man its hard to choose for a lot of good water types, but i guess i will start to IV breed for a few days,
    you dont mind me using an AR to use the quick hatch(so the egg hatches in like 8 steps), and IV check(so i can check their IVs while they are in eggs :P) cheats (just to make my life easier in breeding)

If you say no, then i dont mind breedint the long way :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Man its hard to choose for a lot of good water types, but i guess i will start to IV breed for a few days,
    you dont mind me using an AR to use the quick hatch(so the egg hatches in like 8 steps), and IV check(so i can check their IVs while they are in eggs :P) cheats (just to make my life easier in breeding)

If you say no, then i dont mind breedint the long way :D

I'm going to say no. although had you not told me that and gone and done it anyway, there'd be no way of us knowing hence you probably getting away with it.

XD Don't discuss AR stuff around the Battle Stadium, unless your VMing someone about cloning. I'd prefer you bred the normal way, just because that's how most of us have to do it, but if you end up only quick hatching with that thing that's fine.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Username: aragornbird
    Friend Code: 3737 6204 2669
    How long have you been battling on PC?: Since D/P came out (early 2007)
    What's your battling availability like?: Weekends and Thanksgiving break only
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships?: Competitive spirit

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pkmn Trainer Guy

Trainer Of Generations
    Years
  • is it too late to join? if its not, then: MAY I JOIN YA!? this tournament will really give me a run for my money, especially only using water and dual water types.

is it too late to join? if its not, then: MAY I JOIN YA!? this tournament will really give me a run for my money, especially only using water and dual water types.

it seems like its not too late so,

Username: Pkmn trainer Guy
    Friend Code: 1247 1145 5651
    How long have you been battling on PC? Since August of this year( i had to get another copy)

What's your battling availability like? Monday-Friday , anytime, Weekends, Only at nights

Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? Looking forward to a new type of battle, and to meet new friends, as well as some Competition.

Last edited:
    Years
  • is it too late too join o.0

if it isnt, then

Username: Urm, what was it again....
    Friend Code: 0560-0114-2680
    How long have you been battling on PC? Since October 3rd 2007
    What's your battling availability like? Well, here in Englandland we beh in teh future so i dont know how i fit, but im available most weekends all the time and from 4pm-10pm GMT
    Why do you want to be apart of the Whirl Cup Championships? To have fun, meet new people, AND TO BECOME THE BEST POKEMON TRAINER IN THE WORLD!!!!111one!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Volkner post the damn groups, joking XD
    i need time to make my new breeds, only managed to get 1 with good IVs now.
    and i already have awater type which i use competivly from ages ago. 1 more and im ready :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    ill join ive got a mint team of water pokemon but i never use them and its about time i did

Back