• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Water Cube: Whirl Cup Tournament

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
  • Anyone for seaking group here?

Anyone from seaking group wanna battle?

Gotta go, cant battle anymore, hopefully my wifi will work later.

Last edited:

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • Neh, Volky-kun that's not very fair, you have forgotten to add my win against pokemew to my score =(

I just battle pokemew, I won 2-0 (they manage to beat 1 of my pokemon)

Now the ones left for me are Gars and Dark RyanYugo... Yugo pm me when you ready

See posted that like 2 days ago, search page 7 or 8 >.< forgot the page

What? Darky dropped out? well that just destroyed the chances of me to advance, sad, sad indeed. D=
    Even if I managed to bead Gars 3 to 0, it'll be like tied up with Kariyu but he would had more wins than me making him the better choice for the next round. Ah well, better luck next time then ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Neh, Volky-kun that's not very fair, you have forgotten to add my win against pokemew to my score =(

See posted that like 2 days ago, search page 7 or 8 >.< forgot the page

What? Darky dropped out? well that just destroyed the chances of me to advance, sad, sad indeed. D=

My bad Blizzard, I just edited it. ^_^'

And not necessarily true; -Kairyu and yourself both need to battle Gars. If Kairyu loses, he'll be 3-3 and if you win you'll be that as well.

Depending on how many total Pokemon you each defeat on his team, it could be close. Gars can also qualify by defeating both of you and two more opponents (or one other opponent with a tight losing score to someone else.)

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    not really lol i didnt even beat ur first poke

EDIT:
    im pulling out because i have to train more i should be ready for december but hopefully if not january

thnx
    GB

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, sorry to hear Bagon =( Good luck

Need more battles from Swampert group!!!

EDIT

Okie Dokey, i just won another battle against Christianity 3-0, it was a good battle ^__^

yay, 3 wins, only a few more i guess

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hmm, sorry to hear Bagon =( Good luck

Need more battles from Swampert group!!!

EDIT

Okie Dokey, i just won another battle against Christianity 3-0, it was a good battle ^__^

yay, 3 wins, only a few more i guess

A win over Master Krillin or Pkmn Trainer Guy will put you into the next round.

And actually...depending on if aragorn shows up in the next 3 or 4 days, and if Kairyu manages to defeat Gars, we might fast forward into the Elite Eight.

That would mean of course, the current top 4 in the Swampert Group move on. Depending on how our matches go over.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • again the people i need to battle arnt on =P

No worries..people have until Friday to get matches in, and then I'm going to be taking in the top 4 of each group to get the Whirl Cup rolling. I'd like there to be more than one of these, so we want sign-ups for the second to start quick. (And I guess people need much more prep time for water teams, which I'll make a note of. XD)

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    well its bout time we get to the Elite 8

Back