• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The where are you from thread

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm from England, from the South West. Always lived here...I think I'll probably move somewhere else around the country when I'm older.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Born and Raised in Ohio, United States.
    Although I am planning on immigrating to the state of Israel when I come of age.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Born in Lisbon, Portugal, moved to the US (Massachusetts) at age 4, and lived there up until about 3 months ago XD;

Now I'm in Florida.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I'm born in England and then we lived in the PhilippinesC:

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Were dose the PC live?

Just wanted to get a broad idea of where the PC members are located. I live in the Untied States of America. The sate I live in is Ohio.

NOW YOU GO!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Umm, you could look at the location. I mean, if they don't put their location, they don't want people to know. Anyways, I live on Mars. Also, dearie, it is "does" not "dose" the way you have it says \ˈdōs\

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, you could look at the location. I mean, if they don't put their location, they don't want people to know. Anyways, I live on Mars. Also, dearie, it is "does" not "dose" the way you have it says \ˈdōs\

Annoying. Just participate if you post hun.

Anyway, even though my location up there is not real, Im willing to tell. I live in the United states in Kansas actually. KCK to be exact and its not as boring as you may believe.​

Back