• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Do you like any of the new Pokémon, if so what are they?
    I find that they are alright. None of them really jump out as being anything special. The new wolf/dog pokemon are really pathetic looking.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Hey! It's been quite some time.. Can I rejoin?

Partner'll still be Ninetales

Haven't seen all of them yet, but so far I don't really like them that much. Then again, I think most designs are getting worse every generation. Could be that, or I'm getting to old to get used to a flying ball of fluff with bat wings (<- what jessie caught, forgot it's name)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Heh, found some neat vids showing off the B&W sprites of 1-4 gen pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJQf6cAwKcE This one shows Growlithe and Arcanine.

Side Topic: What do you think of the new battle scene in the 5th gen games?
    I think it's pretty neat, with the constantly animating sprites and stuff, the in-game quality of the sprites take a noticeable hit because of it but I really don't mind that too much.

Years
  • Helloo eveybody! :D
    Sorry, I haven't posted for a while. ^^;

I haven't seen much of them, and I don't know what any of them are called either. xD

What do you think of the new battle scene in the 5th gen games?
    They're awesome. O-O

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Ugh, I wasn't much into Arcanine before, but NOW, I hate it. Completely. Its sprite is horrific. Completely horrific.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Wow, I keep forgetting PC. >___<

Also, I've been gone for a month and just 4 new pages? Guys, I'm dissapoint.

New Side-Topic: If you could create a held item, what would it be and do?
    Wave of despair: All 6 pokemon of Wave can attack at once.

Yes, a joke item.

New Topic: Which of the new legendary Pokémons' types would be the best for a wolf?
    Spoiler:

I'm too busy trying to imagine a ground/flying pokemon. o_O
    At least it's not rock/flying....

New Topic: What is your opinion on the new dog Pokémon?
    No. Just no.

New Side-Topic: Do you like any of the new Pokémon, if so what are they?
    ZORUA <3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey! It's been quite some time.. Can I rejoin?

Partner'll still be Ninetales

Haven't seen all of them yet, but so far I don't really like them that much. Then again, I think most designs are getting worse every generation. Could be that, or I'm getting to old to get used to a flying ball of fluff with bat wings (<- what jessie caught, forgot it's name)
    Welcome back! I thought you left.

<3
    The new animated sprites, zoom feature, and battle animations?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Wow I haven't posted here in a while. D;

If you mean the features that Wolf is asking about, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works for myself. Sure I've seen a couple of videos with it, and I've read the information, but I can't really judge the action until I've actually played it. With what I've seen and reading other comments about it, I can tell it's a really great feature. The rotational battles and Miracle Shooter are something I look forward into being in most.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011

c:
    I be soopah excited. <333

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Side Topic: What do you think of the new battle scene in the 5th gen games?

To be honest, I haven't really looked into this at all. It'll be exciting when I get to play the game for myself and get to experience this first hand. From what others have said, this should be really good; I'm really anticipating all of these features for Generation V.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Better than the older ones but not exactly my perfect idea of battle scenes.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Dunno, I haven't seem them, nor do I really follow the news about the 5th gen that much. :/

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Vote: Do you believe that Kobaruon, Terakion, and Birijion should be considered wolves/canines?
    Remember to look over their sprites, movesets, and so on to be sure that you don't see any canine attributes.

We decided to vote of these, since they are debatable. Keldeo is definitely not a canine however, so I excluded it. Also, we should try to revive WH, the chatroom is very active yet the thread isn't. :(

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Do you believe that Kobaruon, Terakion, and Birijion should be considered wolves/canines?
    A definite no from me. The three of them don't appear to have any canine traits at all; Kobaruon and Birijion seem much more cervine while Terakion is more bovine. I don't see any moves that could prove otherwise either.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Do you believe that Kobaruon, Terakion, and Birijion should be considered wolves/canines?

Nah they seem far from canine like

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • What do you think of the new battle scene in the 5th gen games?
    Like it.. Like everything except the pokemon, so I'm thinking of just using the older gen's in my team..

Do you believe that Kobaruon, Terakion, and Birijion should be considered wolves/canines?
    Not really.

Welcome back! I thought you left.
    I had left, but I came back :P... Had been checking the site for a while after WH closed, but eventually didn't return.. until I was looking for something gen5 related stuff and I saw the message.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back