• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    I loved Kanto the most, but to be honest, I'd rather live in Sinnoh. xD

Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    I'd love to, but considering the fact that I haven't roleplayed in a long time and the fact that I am terribly inactive, it'd be a bad idea to. ;-; And no, I have absolutely no ideas for you guys. ^^;

Years
    Sinnoh, it has nice big cities worth living in, like Jubilife. It's more futuristic and fun.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Normally I would say Unova ;x but to actually live in, I'd say Hoenn. :P

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years

Probably Johto. I love the three legendary dogs, Ho-oh, and of course Lugia.

Years
  • Oh well, I guess I'm going to be joining in~! As for my partner, I would like Leafeon. [No nickname]

Maybe I should get to the current topic too.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    Hmm.. Hoenn. No particular reason for it. It's just that I like Hoenn over the others. :P

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hello, as this seems interesting I'll be joining up (oh yeah, and because of Kaori) with Absol, please and thank you. <3

Which pokemon region would you live in?
    Hoenn. Love that region.

The Red Chain

Hey there guys! I'd like to join your lovely group if I may.
    Kaori directed me here and I really like the idea!

Wolf Partner ;
    The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

野生の夜 [Wild Night]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Thanks for joining guys!

Also I might as well start a new topic for the new year, so!

Kind of like resolutions, do you have a goal for one or more of your Pokémon games (or plan to) this year? Maybe something before the B/W English Release.
    As for myself, since I still have yet to complete HG/SS, I might go ahead and do so before B/W is released. ;x

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for joining, and thanks to Kaori for referring! ^.^

Kind of like resolutions, do you have a goal for one or more of your Pokémon games (or plan to) this year? Maybe something before the B/W English Release.
    I still have to finish SS (I have already completed HG though). I also have to RNG catch all those legendary Pokémon to prepare for B/W, which is one of the reasons why I bought SS. Haven't learned how to RNG abuse for catching too, only breeding. ;<

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Kind of like resolutions, do you have a goal for one or more of your Pokémon games (or plan to) this year? Maybe something before the B/W English Release.

Much like Kaori, I haven't yet finished HG and would like to finish it before B/W

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Like everyone, I still didn't finish my HG/SS game. I'll try to if I decide to leave my Xbox alone. (I doubt it though. :P)

Years
  • Kind of like resolutions, do you have a goal for one or more of your Pokémon games (or plan to) this year? Maybe something before the B/W English Release.

To stop playing Pokemon.
    JK. XP

I did complete HG/SS, so nothing of that sort. What sucks the most is that B/W releases right in the middle of my Final Exams. Unbelievable. It wasn't enough for the Japanese version to be released in the middle of my half- yearly exams. >_>

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I need to be more active. Kill me if I forget this group again guys. >_>

New Side-Topic: Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    Probably Johto, I just love that region. Plus I can easily go to Kanto from there. Plus Johto is also the region where Espeon came to existence. :P

New Topic: If you're partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?
    Can't answer this one, since I'm not creative at these things. >.>'

New Topic: Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    Maybe, I've never done a roleplay before. And no, I sadly don't have any ideas.

New Side-Topic: Do you prefer the Japanese or English starter names?
    I can't speak Japanese, soooo English names for me. XD

Is getting B/W a resolution?
    >.>
    <.<

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Well, I need to finish SS as well (already finished HG a while ago) and I need to remember to pick up the shiny trio this month too at gamestop. :p

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

I really want to finish my Pokemon White walkthrough but with my broken laptop :/

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I'd really like to get back into competitive battling. I never did get very good at it, but I can always improve. It was fun trying to come up with a unique team that could still hold its own. Hard, but fun. :P

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Not really. I also still have to finish SS, but I've played the half-translated rom of BW a bit, and pokémon-wise I'm not sure whether I still would want to play it (either that or I'll have a VERY LITTLE team most of the game).

Years
  • Um, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.
    I was just curious, how come the last post was about two weeks ago? It makes it seem like this group has completely died. And just after a bunch of people joined. I can understand if everyone's just busy, but two weeks with not even one post... I can't help but worry a little, despite my own inactivity. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back