• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well I'll start one someone just let me know what you guys prefer more mystery dungeon style or trainer style?
    It is mostly Mystery Dungeon since we are the Pokemon, but it isn't really exactly like it...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Since Fridays and Saturdays are Holiday here. That goes for the owner of this Computer who have Holiday in these days. thats why im not Active in these Days. Maybe im going to start the Wolves hideout RPG in Sunday since its not Holiday for this computer,s Owner.

Its Sanctuary,s turn to Post her Topic.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Since Fridays and Saturdays are Holiday here. That goes for the owner of this Computer who have Holiday in these days. thats why im not Active in these Days. Maybe im going to start the Wolves hideout RPG in Sunday since its not Holiday for this computer,s Owner.

Kay! I understand! ^_________^ Sanctuary, you better make a good topic! :badsmile: JK, JK

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

k, then we'll see if the RPG gets aproved Sunday. well, I wish you all good luck with the RPG!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Join, I suppose. I'm not on too often, as you can see... (posted on page 8 and now it's page 14 as current) .. but it would be pleasant.

welcome in the hideout then!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hey ChaosLucario since I'm ur older brother do I get to boss u around? lol...JK
    but is SKymin really based off a dog of some sort?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • *Slaps Wolflare* Respect the Lady , Young Bro... XD

HAHA, LOL! XD

Welcome Aurasan.. thou has come to bask in the wolves awesomeness. :D

TOPIC TIME! I'm gonna think up of something random-like.
    You find a wolf Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball and catch it! What nickname will you give it?
    Yar.. choose any or a few wolf Pokemon and think of a nickname! :D

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You find a wolf Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball and catch it! What nickname will you give it?

none, I never can't think of nicknames. so I keep it at it's original pokemon name.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Topic answer: Same as The Wave

hey ChaosLucario since I'm ur older brother do I get to boss u around? lol...JK
    but is SKymin really based off a dog of some sort?
    Maybe XD.

it looks like a half fox Dog.... when its Sprite moves in Platinum. its as if it Barks ...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Hmmm.....nickname? I give out nicknames based on what the pokemon has done for me, if it has made a huge impact in some way or if the name is incredibly too long or frustrating to say.

Can't wait for the RP!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

uh...I do not think I might nickname mines...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • You find a wolf Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball and catch it! What nickname will you give it?
    Depends really some pokemon I have name lined up, others are a spur of the moment things...

Now if is was a Growlithe, I'd definitely name it Isamaru or if its a Poochyena/Mightyena I might name it Fyr.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I hope it get approved. good luck ChaosLucario!

Years
  • I hope the Rp gets approved, it's gonna be real exciting ^_^

I guess it depends on what pokemon it is really, say if it were a ninetales, I'd name it Kyuubi or if it were a shaymin, I'd name it sky or soemthing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back