• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    hehe im going to Start the RPG today ! If they Approoved it. Give me A Shout!

Good, now let's start cracking! LOL XD

You find a wolf Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball and catch it! What nickname will you give it?

It depends, maybe like the commoner's name. Eric for Lucario, Gladius for Absol or Twilight for Umbreon.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Miss Me? XD

Anyways...

You find a wolf Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball and catch it! What nickname will you give it?

Something from a book I read. Like this-

Lucario - Bartimaeus
    Ninetales - Kitty
    Jolteon - Queezle

lol...

Im funny that way. I actually have a Ditto named Harry. XD

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Yay, I'm excited for the RPG! I shall await patiently for it's entrance. :D

I rarely actually give nicknames but.. usually if I nickname my Pokemon it'd be a nickname that'd be completely obvious.. like:

Mightyena - Shadowz
    Umbreon - Moonlight

But they do sound cool ;D

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years

rarely do so...
    obvious names are best, i think

Ninetales - Tales
    Arcanine - Arc / Arcy

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hey Mr.Thunderwolf. does that mean u want to Join the Hideout? u cannot answer for the Topic if u r not a Member -.- .

And yea i Hope it get Approoved T.T. that topic took long time huh? so its my turn.

In The RPG . Lucario and Arcanine are the only Characters that has Secret Moves. What should it be?
    My Answer for the Topic:
    Lucario: Aura Storm. 150 Base Power. Category: Special . Effect: Cannot move for the next turn.

Arcanine: Roar Of Flame. 150 Base Power. Category: Special . Effect: It hurts the User by the 1/4 of the Dealt Damage.

Is it good?

And a side Topic:

Whats Everyones Height and Weight in Real Life?

Im 167 Height and 45 Weight.

And not to forget , 13 Jan is my Birthday!

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    hey Mr.Thunderwolf. does that mean u want to Join the Hideout? u cannot answer for the Topic if u r not a Member -.- .

And yea i Hope it get Approoved T.T. that topic took long time huh? so its my turn.

In The RPG . Lucario and Arcanine are the only Characters that has Secret Moves. What should it be?
    My Answer for the Topic:
    Lucario: Aura Storm. 150 Base Power. Category: Special . Effect: Cannot move for the next turn.

Arcanine: Roar Of Flame. 150 Base Power. Category: Special . Effect: It hurts the User by the 1/4 of the Dealt Damage.

Is it good?

And a side Topic:

Im 167 Height and 45 Weight.

Mine is 5.1 feet and 40 kilos. I'm pretty lanky you know.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013

If not that, then Arcanine: Heat Wave/Flare Blitz; Lucario: Aura Sphere...but I like the ones u have!!!

I'm still growing...YAY! but atm I am 5'5" and I weigh 95LBs...no joke!

AWESOME...tomorrow u'll be the same age as me little brother...LOL!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Hmm....Yeah I like the moves Aura Storm and Roar of flame very cool!

I'm 6"1 and I weigh 150 lol Tall and lanky lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hehe...my height and weight ':D ':D
    I am VERY skinny I can tell u that, anyways I ONLY way 50 lb. ':D and I am 4'8"
    ':D

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

yeah, it indeeds takes a long time. I hope it should get approved, I don't see anything wrong with it...

and an early happy birthday!

I really can't think of anything, but I like ChaosLucario's, so I think we should take his moves.

umm... I don't know how to calculate in inch/feet and lbs/pounds, but my height is 168 cm (centi-meters) and my weight is somewhere between 56 and 58 Kilo.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Umm... I been gone for a while now since I am sick... What has been going on lately? Any new members?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    My Height is... 5 feet and 2 inches! My Weight is 87 pounds!
    Edit: I just checked my height and weight now. Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches, Weight: 76 Pounds, I dropped in Weight due to my loooong sickness..........

Last edited:

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Umm... I been gone for a while now since I am sick... What has been going on lately? Any new members?

that sucks, get well soon! and sadly no new members...

actually, there are two topics at once. the other one is

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    that sucks, get well soon! and sadly no new members...

actually, there are two topics at once. the other one is
    Oh, thnx! Hmm... I would like Arcanine to have Flare as a secret move!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    FLARE sounds cool...what about Flare Spirit...since wolves represent some kind of spirit or something...?

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    ah yes, flare spirit... I think it should be something like this:
    a legendary attack that makes a copy of the user. the copy is nothing else than flames, yet it's very powerfull that can damage other pokemon pretty bad. and above that, the copy will have "his own mind", thus having his own will.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hmmm... I just like Flare: Flames boost from the ground like an inferno. It happens so quick like lightning. The power of the attack is extremely off the charts, but can only be used once every resting time.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hmm that's a good idea too. maybe even better. maybe I just went thinking too far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back