• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
YEP YEP!!! now why hasn't choaslucario been on today? I wonder if he's alright today...hmmm...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
ChaosLucario said that he might be gone for a while. The owner of his computer is using it a lot.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS: ChaosLucario has notified me that there shall be no new topic until after Sunday and we shall not start the RP until he is back...the reason being is because he he shall be inactive for a few days...

thank you - This should give more of you time to think up ideas and sign up for the RP if you haven't done so yet.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
yep...so the RP probably won't start until sunday or monday and we won't have a new topic for these few days...so I guess from now until then we can all discuss about the RP and so fourth...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Yep, so anyways, does anyone want to hear the entire stages? I already told Q_K.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
yeah I think we should all the know the stages...I think it might help everyone out...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I use a realistic battle style with percentages.

Also, it appears ChaosLucario lacks descriptive ability. (Too bad for him.)

@Apollo - I'm sure you'll be accepted, so have a great time!

So... new topic besides the RP?

uh...nothing that I know of...but I do know that wolflare should be posting up all the different places in the RP...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I will post a topic in a sec.
Spoiler:

Final Stage =
Spoiler:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Yep there is is...a pretty good set of places for the RP...wouldn't u think?

NEW TOPIC( temporary):

Do you happen to like the setting/places for the RP? If not, what do you think should be changed?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Umm, RyuKun wanted a non-RP... And you cannot post topics, though I will make it the topic. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
okay then...u can make it the topic...lol... and for something not related to the RP u can try...

Do you think they will ever create an RPG game that looks 100% completely realistic?

what do u think of that idea Wolflare?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
okay so Wolflare has approved TWO new topics:

Do you happen to like the setting/places for the RP? If not, what do you think should be changed?

AND

Do you think they will ever create an RPG game that looks 100% completely realistic?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
okay so Wolflare has approved TWO new topics:

AND

I think the setting and place is alright, what counts is the plot.

Maybe in the near future, I guess.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
not sure , but I would like to see a draw out map.just curious how close together the locations are and how big different ares are.

In the RP theirs only pokemon right?
and....
Does the shinx family count as a lion or a wolf?

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Dang, i was thinking about doing one of them for the RP.

Is there allowed to be 2 people as the same type of pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back