• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Dang, i was thinking about doing one of them for the RP.

Is there allowed to be 2 people as the same type of pokemon?
Yeah, you can be a Pokemon that is taken if you want. Just not the same moveset and personality, etc.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
yeah, but if you look at the features shinx's evo line resebles more the feline/lion animal group...

and just to let you all know the RP might not start until sunday or monday...as I told by ChaosLucario today...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Thanks, and I was thinking about this. Shouldn't the Shinx line be counted as wolves?
All the wolves we have are either in the dog family. I don't think Lions are in the dog family. rofl We already discussed this a long time ago.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
wolflare...if u keep rolling on the floor like that, u're going to create another hole in the floor...lol...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL Yes, I will, and I am planing on doing that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Eh, you always have the original games...

Off-Topic: Anyone want to battle?

Years
hmm, well, when I joined this group I made a userbar/support banner for the group and I suppose I should dig it out of my trash. If you guys think it's ok I might ask Chaoslucario if he could put it in the support banners.

sxounl.jpg

I don't really actually like it that much though. :embarrass

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
hmm, well, when I joined this group I made a userbar/support banner for the group and I suppose I should dig it out of my trash. If you guys think it's ok I might ask Chaoslucario if he could put it in the support banners.

sxounl.jpg

I don't really actually like it that much though. :embarrass
Yeah, it looks good! :) But, I don't use Support Banners. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
it looks fine...but same here I do not use support banners...I use my scroll over thing in my sig now...its more organized that way...

and ChaosLucario should be on again tomorrow or monday...
so you all still have time to think up ideas for the RP and still sign up if ur interested...
~thank you

Years
yeah, i know, it's sometimes a hassle to use support banners but I prefer pictures and images over words most of the time, like said, ' A picture is worth a thousand words'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back