• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you always have a wolf Pokemon in your team in any Pokemon game?

Always, always, always. xD
    Arcanine or any other Eeveelution in Red, Yellow, and FireRed.
    Manetric or Absol in Sapphire.
    Any other Eeveelution in Pearl.
    Lol, I'm so addicted. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Do you always have a wolf Pokemon in your team in any Pokemon game?
    Nope, never had a wolf pokemon in my team.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Yeah, the warrior insignia needs to have a transparent background. But, they are kind of useless. =\ I might add them when I make the new CSS for the Member List.

Yeah, it must be transparent. It may be useless on something but it looks nice! lol

Not always. Currently having Lucario in Diamond do counts...

SMALL NEWS: I'll be leaving tonight, probably between now and two hours, and I won't be back till Monday. So if I'm gone, I'll see you Monday guys!

Goodbye! So long! Farewell! Arivadeche! Adieu! Sayonara!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

not always but in D/P/Pt , its Lucario lol

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Wave: See you Wave, hope to see you soon~ n__n

If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    Yes, I definitely would. I have a big love for wolf Pokemon, and plus they're basically the only Pokemon I can draw. XD
    As for what I would design, I'd personally love to draw a Pokemon with wolf-like characteristics and wings. Although I don't know how I would design that to make it look good.
    Or maybe a wolf/dragon mix. Either way, it'd still incorporate a wolf, definitely.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    Yeah, I most likely would design a wolf-like pokemon. Also because I'm still waiting to see a ground type wolf-like.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    Hell yeah, I'd make it an Artic Fox-like Pokemon, because Arctic foxes are the cutest animals on Earth :D.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'll make an Artic - Wolf that likes to store dark energy in its body, making it Ice/Dark.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    im glad to add it, but im not good at Editing the CSS stuffs. if the 1st Post wasnt Designed in CSS. i could add the Banner Easily...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Hell yeah, I'd make it an Artic Fox-like Pokemon, because Arctic foxes are the cutest animals on Earth :D.

I'll make an Artic - Wolf that likes to store dark energy in its body, making it Ice/Dark.

My Arctic Fox Pokemon would be Ice/Psychic, giving it a good movepool, although your Dark one would beat it :D.

I definitely agree with your ideas as well guys, that's interesting! :D
    I'd also like to see an evolution of Absol, or maybe a pre-evolution, that is something I'd also certainly like to design.

Most of the wolf Pokemon are pretty strong (except for Mightyena I noticed D:) so I don't think there'll be any more evolutions for any of them.

As for what Nintendo might actually design is another Eevee evolution to add to the pack, although I reckon they're kinda going overboard with the whole Eevee evolution. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back