• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, how's everyone doing? ;3
    Sorry I haven't been active. ^^;
    As for the topic...

If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    Probably, if I get a good idea coming to me. x3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    - This depends, as I do not know what I might be thinking or imagining to create at that time.

Did I miss much these past few days?

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?

Yah, it would be a Sandy colored wolf that lives in Desert environments= Ground/Dark. It would be enemys with its Polar(!) opposite that lives in the Artic environments= Ice/Psychic.(No pun intended)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • If you were asked to design a Pokemon for Nintendo, would you make a Wolf-like Pokemon?
    - This depends, as I do not know what I might be thinking or imagining to create at that time.

Did I miss much these past few days?

Yeah. To know what you miss, go over the last pages. Those are fun...

Bhonjo

Sage Mode
    Years

-sure... i would make a werewolf like pokemon...

Years
  • And not a lot of human like qualities...xD

It's been a day since I last posted and only about 8 posts followed. It's usually a whole page. D:
    And when Rafey and I went to the chat room, we noticed that no one has posted there since our conversation yesterday. That place used to be so active. :/

(You wouldn't want people to think this place is dying, would you? D: )

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I never did like that chat place. >:| It pisses me off.

Random Side-Topic: What's the weather like at where you live?

Today was extremely hot! All last week was just rain and this weekend was just burning! Dx

Bhonjo

Sage Mode
    Years
  • Random Side-Topic: What's the weather like at where you live?

-Today is very hot, last week was rainning..... I live in the Philippines!!!!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Yay for another random side-topic that has nothing to do with wolves. xD

What's the weather like at where you live?
    Well, it's autumn here in Western Australia at the moment so it's nice and warm, but it'll soon get colder.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm back guys! for a few days, I'll leave Friday again. ~_~
    Well, at least I'm here for a few days. ^_^

Probably a arctic-fox like Pokemon.

It's currently raining and cold..... Oh wait, it's suddenly thundering here!

@ Sanctuary: Must agree with The Wave. Shinx is feline, maybe more correct is leonine. As on a browser based game ages out I changed my gamename to Shinx after joining a guild with the guild tag [Lion] (I researched as much about the Shinx line as I could first to make sure it fitted in with the guilds theme)

It was ThunderWolf who mentioned it, not me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

in United Arab Emirates, it burns like hell starting from 11:30 AM till 3:15 PM. too bad theres no Snow in Our country but 1 of the Cities in our Country happened to snow 2 times only

i will not Design a Pokemon but I will Design a new Form of Lucario. which lets Lucario Controls the Aura Of Darkness ( of course this is from my Imagination long time ago )

I'm back guys! for a few days, I'll leave Friday again. ~_~
    Well, at least I'm here for a few days. ^_^

Probably a arctic-fox like Pokemon.

It's currently raining and cold..... Oh wait, it's suddenly thundering here!

It was ThunderWolf who mentioned it, not me.

Welcome back Wave. wha.... Again Friday? oh i see

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back